Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-02-2009, 11:17 AM   #31
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by booger Quote
look....i don't care how wide your gate is, or how many men enter through it. i'm a straight man that doesn't care what you silly boys do behind closed doors. and i really don't care about what your gay lover whispers in your ear in the height of passion. if you are one of the few then good for you. maybe you and him should apply for a gay marriage license. maybe honeymoon in greece.

booger
As Greg House would say, and I quote since it fits "You're an idiot."

11-02-2009, 11:25 AM   #32

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
I must be missing something here....how did you get a gay person out of his post? It was clear to me that he was slamming fat people that can't get through the gate because they ate too much candy......err...I mean "Demons and Witches". Of course, I guess that you could conclude that Demons, Witches, and Ghouls are all gay? Heck, I really don't know about that, but they do taste good! Maybe I have been "contaminated"? I did devour a ton of them the last couple of days. Should I call Pat for help?
Regards
Rupert
Rupert,

well....Sir....i could be wrong. this guy just came across that way with all of his double talk. the gate he mentioned went from narrow to wide very quickly. and he does say that many enter through this gate. i just thought it was some king of homosexual code language...becuase nothing he's said in either of his posts has made much sense. i think all of the slamming thats been going on has jarred something loose in his head.

i do not believe that all Demons, Witches, and Ghouls are gay. i'm sure a fair amount of them are. it's a fact of life that some people just prefer same sex relationships. i don't care what they do, as long as they are happy.

i do think that all catholic priests are gay though. lets see....a normal life with a beautiful woman, or a life spent without heterosexuality...and they choose the later? and people actualy wake up early on a day supposedly set aside for rest.....and listen to this priest tell them how to live? get on the floor and kneel in front of these idiots? kiss the ring of the grand poobah of all this stupidity? whats more, catholics trust these fools to be alone with their children. even after all of the alter boy shananigans have to been brought to the public's attention. to top it all off...this form of worship is legal. but i can't fire up a joint in my own home without the fear of being arrested or faling a drug test that might cause me to lose my job. i think we've got some stuff mixed up here people.

Should you call Pat for help? i would never do that. one would have to be a complete idiot to listen to him. but if you answer yes to any of the questions below, he may be able to help you.
1. do you think pro wrestling is real?

2. do you think nascar is the finest sport ever?

3. is your uncle your father?

4. have you ever sent your hard earned money to any television evangelist?

booger
11-02-2009, 11:45 AM   #33

QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
As Greg House would say, and I quote since it fits "You're an idiot."
and quoting a fictional character makes you what? a christian? maybe a scientologist?
your words have no weight to them. now, go live in your fictitious world. maybe get out and take some photos instead of watching television. it's right wing fools like you that are screwing this world to bits.

booger

Last edited by booger; 11-02-2009 at 12:25 PM.
11-02-2009, 12:36 PM   #34
graphicgr8s

and quoting a fictional character makes you what? a christian? maybe a scientologist?
your words have no weight to them. now, go live in your fictitious world. maybe get out and take some photos instead of watching television. it's right wing fools like you that are screwing this world to bits.

booger
Let me then not quote a fictional character. Let me quote myself "You're an idiot".

Interesting however is you've made five posts. All in this thread. This guy should be banned.

Last edited by graphicgr8s; 11-02-2009 at 02:36 PM.
11-02-2009, 12:53 PM   #35
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I'll quote a real character: "You're an idiot!" --- Mark Levin.

Hysterical

Last edited by Blue; 11-02-2009 at 01:21 PM.
11-02-2009, 01:08 PM   #36
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
We had 3 kids is all this year...trick or treaters that is.
And if you parents don't check all your kids candy (holes in the wrappers or homemade stuff ect. ect.) then you should never of had children,

Last edited by Fl_Gulfer; 11-02-2009 at 01:19 PM.
11-02-2009, 01:30 PM   #37
graphicgr8s

We had no kids come around this year. But then again I am in a rural area.

11-02-2009, 02:44 PM   #38
graphicgr8s

Rupert,

well....Sir....i could be wrong. this guy just came across that way with all of his double talk. the gate he mentioned went from narrow to wide very quickly. and he does say that many enter through this gate.
booger
QuoteQuote:
Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it.
Well nosebooger you are wrong. There are 2 gates. It says to enter through the narrow gate. The other gate, the wide one, leads to destruction. Many people enter through the wide gate. The one that leads to destruction.

You have 2 choices above. A narrow gate. And a wide gate. The wide gate, which leads to destruction is very easy to enter because it is wide. The narrow gate, which is narrow and not wide, is harder to enter. Therefore it is entered less frequently but it doesn't lead to destruction.

Do you not read English as a first language? If you did you yourself would see the two aforementioned gates.
11-02-2009, 03:09 PM   #39
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
Let me then not quote a fictional character. Let me quote myself "You're an idiot".

Interesting however is you've made five posts. All in this thread. This guy should be banned.
OK - so we go from outright ridiculous to downright insulting.

closed
Closed Thread