Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-13-2009, 12:38 PM   #76
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Damn Brit Quote
A thread doesn't have to be reported to be closed. Responses like that bring it even closer.
Let this one alone Gary. It's staying fairly civil, and no feelings have been hurt.
I note that there is now an option to remove this end of the forum from what people see, so anyone who gets offended now has a couple of options, one of which removes the macabre tendency of people to revisit things they find distasteful to see if the trainwreck had body bags beside it.

11-13-2009, 12:49 PM   #77
Damn Brit

The content of the thread isn't the issue. Anything that resembles an attempt to undermine me as a moderator (not as a member), like telling me to leave it alone, will get dealt with regardless of who says it to me, friend or foe. This isn't a no holds barred forum.
Just bear that in mind, this job is hard enough as it is.

Last edited by Damn Brit; 11-13-2009 at 01:03 PM.
11-13-2009, 02:23 PM   #78
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Damn Brit Quote
The content of the thread isn't the issue. Anything that resembles an attempt to undermine me as a moderator (not as a member), like telling me to leave it alone, will get dealt with regardless of who says it to me, friend or foe. This isn't a no holds barred forum.
Just bear that in mind, this job is hard enough as it is.
Hey I wasn't trying to undermine you at all. Sorry if it seemed that way. Just wanted to show that there are no hard feelings between me and Wheatfield is all. We were just having a little fun.

Cheers.
11-13-2009, 03:51 PM   #79
Damn Brit

QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
Hey I wasn't trying to undermine you at all. Sorry if it seemed that way. Just wanted to show that there are no hard feelings between me and Wheatfield is all. We were just having a little fun.

Cheers.
I know there isn't but when stuff gets reported, more often than not, it's reported by someone else.
The whole point of me stepping in on occasion is to reduce the possibility of someone doing that and to let you guys duke it out rather than have the thread closed because someone was perceived to have crossed a line. I don't know how effective that tactic is but it's the fairest I can come up with.