Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-12-2009, 02:06 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Bucks Nights: What do they entail?

I suppose it depends on your mates but I have never been to one and my own bucks night is tomorrow night and probably continuing Saturday night. Actually, i'm a bit worried what my mates have in store for me. I'm heading into the city.. could be messy.

If I get through the night without being handcuffed, spiked rohypnol or a special order fatagram i'll be happy.

Anyone have any stories?

Cheers.

11-12-2009, 11:28 PM   #2
Veteran Member

The only dumb thing that happened from my stag night was the getting married part that followed.

Stupid me.
11-13-2009, 12:21 AM   #3
Damn Brit

Congratulations Carl.

Maybe you better just warn your intended that whatever happens it had nothing to do with you.
11-13-2009, 01:35 AM   #4
Inactive Account

Good friends will look after you if you ask them to.

I made it clear to my mates that I did not want to go into married life having just done something that I would be ashamed of - so strippers/prostitutes/anything else that didn't fit with the rest of my life and my beliefs were a no go.

They respected that and showed they are good friends.

We still had a great day/night - waterskiing during the day, and going out at night - making a fool of me!

11-13-2009, 03:02 AM   #5
Inactive Account

Eleven simple words: "I have no recollection of that at this time, Your Honour."
11-13-2009, 04:00 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Carl,

You have my mobile.

(Checks off bride groom bucks night recovery kit)

Shaving cream remover
False eyebrow
Duct tape dissolver
Bolt cutters
Penicillin
Angle grinder
Forensic suit
Bail money
Four ice packs
Large bucket
Ute liner and mop
Fire hose
K10D with spare flash
NSFW posting in draft for picture of the day
Model release.

That ought to do it...

Oh, and that old bottle of blue unction
11-13-2009, 04:10 AM   #7
Veteran Member

a friends whas horrible...his work mates got him a stripper and he was basically raped by her and he performed fellatio to a dildo....very disturbing.

mine was just a lads night out but i got so drunk i climbed a tree and fell out, spraining my ankle, so i hobbled a little on the big day.
11-13-2009, 05:32 AM   #8
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by Dale Quote
Carl,

You have my mobile.

(Checks off bride groom bucks night recovery kit)

Shaving cream remover
False eyebrow
Duct tape dissolver
Bolt cutters
Penicillin
Angle grinder
Forensic suit
Bail money
Four ice packs
Large bucket
Ute liner and mop
Fire hose
K10D with spare flash
NSFW posting in draft for picture of the day
Model release.

That ought to do it...

Oh, and that old bottle of blue unction
Glad wrap. You know, for glad-wrapping someone to a streetlight outside of a cop shop.

Or for when a franger just mightn't be enough.

11-14-2009, 05:42 PM   #9
Inactive Account

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by figmental1978 Quote
a friends whas horrible...his work mates got him a stripper and he was basically raped by her and he performed fellatio to a dildo....very disturbing.
God that is wrong.

Well I feel terrible, but I think it's over.

I guess it wasn't tooo rough. I did however wake up in the apartment hungover as hell, duct taped to the bed, with my mate next to me, and the plastic blow up doll's head in my crouch. The dirty bastards had put a dinger down my boxers and jammed hand cream in the blow up doll's bum. The last thing I remember of the night was 3 security guards at the door at 4:30am telling us that this room was booked for 2 and 3 had to get out. All in all though, a good night out.

Oh, and didn't I have fun in the morning getting the blow up doll out of the apartment complex with hand cream dripping from you know where!
11-15-2009, 02:18 AM   #10
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by fractal Quote
God that is wrong.

Well I feel terrible, but I think it's over.

I guess it wasn't tooo rough. I did however wake up in the apartment hungover as hell, duct taped to the bed, with my mate next to me, and the plastic blow up doll's head in my crouch. The dirty bastards had put a dinger down my boxers and jammed hand cream in the blow up doll's bum. The last thing I remember of the night was 3 security guards at the door at 4:30am telling us that this room was booked for 2 and 3 had to get out. All in all though, a good night out.

Oh, and didn't I have fun in the morning getting the blow up doll out of the apartment complex with hand cream dripping from you know where!
Ah. OK. Sounds like a typical Saturday night
11-16-2009, 05:03 PM   #11
Veteran Member

Now there is a picture that you street shooters should have got!!!
11-17-2009, 05:17 AM   #12
Pentaxian

Expect totally warfare and a terrible hangover(thats what it will feel like)otherwise take 6 panadols and earplugs a sleep the next day LOL

cheers