Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-20-2009, 02:28 PM   #31
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No!
Ok.... That might mean something to you, but... We're gonna want to articulate something here.

Hint: It could involve other people existing. Really.

How bout this, even. The word is 'orientation.' It only defines your entire existence if someone wants to get you all wound up about it and use it that way. People are trying to live out here.

Frankly, I'm pretty much *not* very biased about who I fall in love with. Not based on some criteria others find way too important, especially considering my reproductive plumbing ain't even online. But when I do, I do. And you *better* not be in the way.

Cause I've already had one daughter ripped from my arms by people who claim no mommies is better than two. Cause of something about sex or something.

And I am out of patience for that.

Last edited by Ratmagiclady; 11-20-2009 at 02:42 PM.
11-20-2009, 02:37 PM   #32
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Ratmagiclady Quote
OK. Since I was actually addressing you, Graphics, you're off ignore. For the moment.

But, no. I did not 'claim to be a lesbian.' I'm' in a 'lesbian relationship.' Marriage, even. *You* decided to apply the 'you're just a man-hater' stereotype.

Retroactively. From the get-go. Claiming that all previous opinions had to do with nothing more than 'sexual bias' (WTF is *that* supposed to be, anyway? When you say, 'I love women, really, but just pretty ones' What's that? Bias? Gods know. Are you saying your straightness is just being 'appropriately biased?' Hon?)

I've said it before and I'll say it again. When *I* bring up social justice, *you* claim it's about sex. In fact, you claim that when I try and mention the practicalities of life, I must be talking about whatever 'sex' you *imagine.* Guess what. This is my daily life. It ain't that 'kinky.'

Claim you know all about 'lesbian blinders,' even. Even after I say you've been barking up the wrong tree for months.

If you claim to have actually heard when I said I was bisexual, why did you go on my guestbook and claim 'You're a blind lesbian?' Cause you've predicated much nonsense on this assertion of yours.
Well judging from the evidence you left in the Sarah Palin thread

QuoteQuote:
Pre-emptively, since someone's trying to get me to erase some things they said, the person previously referred to as 'sweetie' and in other vague terms... does not happen to be male.

Before someone says I'm 'rubbing that in your faces.'

Anyone got a problem with that?
Would lead a jury to find you at the very least lesbian. However in other posts you did allude to having male suitors. I generally understood that to mean you would, by all evidence to date and at hand, be bisexual. But then having no other male suitors for 7 years makes one think that you would lean toward lesbian. I think any court in the land would convict you of that.
I also want to reiterate that it was not me who was trying to get you to erase anything. As such up until aforementioned post I had no inkling whether you were straight, gay or bisexual.

Also, what Guest book message is that?

Now please put me back on ignore so I can say nice things behind your back.
11-20-2009, 02:48 PM   #33
Veteran Member

Well judging from the evidence you left in the Sarah Palin thread

Evidence of what? That I don't care for an incompetent Third Wave Fundie proposing to be qualified to run our nation, or that you must have been 'right' about me being a 'man-hating lezbeen' after all?

What if I'm a person?

QuoteQuote:
Would lead a jury to find you at the very least lesbian.

It's not a Gods-forsaken *crime,* dude. Never mind one you can bring up any time I try to speak as an American about how you ain't so righteous as you claim. Then expect to shut up if you bring up coarse things about my genitalia.

QuoteQuote:
[/quHowever in other posts you did allude to having male suitors. I generally understood that to mean you would, by all evidence to date and at hand, be bisexual. But then having no other male suitors for 7 years makes one think that you would lean toward lesbian. I think any court in the land would convict you of that.

Or, it could mean that when I'm in a committed relationship I ain't *available?*

Wait a minute. 'Other male suitors?' Other than who?
Yes, the last time I broke up with a dude I had my shoulder to a door he was trying to kick down, and a baton in the other hand, saying, 'Ok, this is the last time I date outside my religion, really.'

I don't know if you call that *bias* or just accepting I have *terrible* taste in men.

QuoteQuote:
I also want to reiterate that it was not me who was trying to get you to erase anything. As such up until aforementioned post I had no inkling whether you were straight, gay or bisexual.

Also, what Guest book message is that?

The one. From you. That you know I deleted. That called me a lesbian.

Or is that supposed to be down the memory hole?

Last edited by Ratmagiclady; 11-20-2009 at 02:55 PM.
11-20-2009, 02:57 PM   #34
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by ratmagiclady Quote
evidence of what? That i don't care for an incompetent third wave fundie proposing to be qualified to run our nation, or that you must have been 'right' about me being a 'man-hating lezbeen' after all?

again, whether you are lesbian, bisexual, celibate i really don't care. And i've stated that many, many, many, many times before

what if i'm a person?

It's not a gods-forsaken *crime,* dude. Never mind one you can bring up any time i try to speak as an american about how you ain't so righteous as you claim. Then expect to shut up if you bring up coarse things about my genitalia.

come on it was just an expression. Anyone can see that. As for your "genitalia" see my comment about your sexual bias. (i don't care about your genitalia either)

or, it could mean that when i'm in a committed relationship i ain't *available?*

wait a minute. 'other male suitors?' other than who?
"other male suitors" referred to not having any other than the ones you spoke of previous. I thought that was obvious.

the one. From you. That you know i deleted. That called me a lesbian.
and thanks for the info. I really didn't know you could delete gb entries.

or is that supposed to be down the memory hole?

Last edited by graphicgr8s; 11-20-2009 at 11:36 PM.
11-20-2009, 03:11 PM   #35
Veteran Member

Ah. Very erudite. Is that what you have to say about these 'personal blinders' you've based all your retorts on all this time, Mr. Morality?

I mean, you almost counted to ten, there. Looky that: 12345467890 You get a star. Just not the gold one.

Oh, and by the way, when you claim you didn't know I could delete your message, are you still saying you never said that, or just being glad you can now delete things?

As for this:

"come on it was just and expression. Anyone can see that. As for your "genitalia" see my comment about your sexual bias. (i don't care about your geitalia either)"

Now that I'm not a 'Lesbian,' ....tell me what about my '*sexual* bias entitles you to say what belongs in certain intimate places of my body when I talk about social policy,* as well as what you think is so *biased* about wanting equal rights in the relationship I'm in *now?*

Tell me about how my 'lesbian attitude' justifies bashings I've experienced in my personal life, but which didn't happen, unless they were cause of my 'attitude.'

are you claiming *your* straightness is just a 'bias,' Graphics? Does seem you advertise your spawning a lot. Then go out of your way to say how much you ''love women.' If they're attractive. Boys.'

Cause let me tell you, there's nothing more attractive in a man than telling me how violent he'll get if anyone around might be queer. Cause. He's Very Straight. Really. Yeah. That's attractive. Dudes out there being, ;basically, ""I'd just like you to know how vehemently I'm choosing to be straight, and using you for the purpose. I'd also like you to know how sincere I am about this by professing to get violently-irrational about it if I think about sex. Which I'm doing. In the course of using you to prove how straight I choose to be... "

Yah. Frickin irresistible, what can I say.

Last edited by Ratmagiclady; 11-20-2009 at 03:33 PM.
11-20-2009, 10:57 PM   #36
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery

Oh, By the way I am a straight man. I love women. All of them. All of the time. But mostly the pretty ones.

Hm. Last guy I heard make a point of saying something like this turned out to be gay.

Graphic? Got something to confess?

(It also would explain his obsession with RML's orientation...)

11-20-2009, 11:12 PM   #37
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by jsherman999 Quote

Hm. Last guy I heard make a point of saying something like this turned out to be gay.

Graphic? Got something to confess?

(It also would explain his obsession with RML's orientation...)

I really don't think so. But then again I've only slept with the hottest girl in the world for the last 29 years. Well it'll be 29 Dec 13 With a lady like that why would I ever want a guy?

Actually I am not obsessed with her bias. Just can't see why almost every thread she feels she needs to let us know what the bias is. Or how a thread about chicken soup she turns into bashing conservatives. And Christians.

Last edited by graphicgr8s; 11-20-2009 at 11:35 PM.
11-20-2009, 11:39 PM   #38
Veteran Member

I really don't think so. But then again I've only slept with the hotest girl in the world for the last 29 years. Well it'll be 29 Dec 13 With a lady like that why would I ever want a guy?

Actually I am not obsessed with her bias. Just can't see why almost every thread she feels she needs to let us know what the bias is. Or how a thread about chicken soup she turns into bashing conservatives. And Christians.
You did actually post on my guestbook how you thought I was a lesbian, Graphics. And how that was 'blinders' on everything I say. Considering that's a) not quite true and b) apparently the premise by which you've been insulting me personally all this time, not to mention dismissing anything I say about politics or science... Or, of course, experiences of my own life as an American...

And you still claim constantly that anthing I say about the political stuff ou always bring up must have somethign to do with my sexuality. And you also have made rather rude and personal references to what you claim some right to do about the interior of my genitalia.

We also have only your word on it that you are married to a 'hot' woman and have spawned.

Which anyone could say and put up an image about, really.
Most new fathers... Don't have time to bitch about Obama, so, you know. Or. At least start taking some concern for... Some kind of future to the world that isn't always so partisan... Usually means... Even strangers you don't like start looking like some kind of *person* which I ain't seen happen with you, Graphics.

I'd like to think if you *did* have a kid, they didn't manage to politicize it so. I'd also like to think you had enough of a clue to say, for instance, if you had no idea whatsoever what makes anyone queer from personal experience, that you could say *sexual orientation* .As I told you is the term used by those who do know.... rather than whatever pet theory produced the word 'bias.' for you.

You'd be surprised how big a deal it is not until some Bible beater starts stepping on my family's legal rights.

Maybe you could look at the kid in your avi and pause a moment and find some insight there.

Straight guy.

Cause you certainly seem *obsessed* with saying I'm 'biased.'

Wherever that term came from.

Don't F'n matter whether I'm 'biased' or not, sport. I'm taken. Dig?

Last edited by Ratmagiclady; 11-20-2009 at 11:52 PM.
11-20-2009, 11:57 PM   #39
graphicgr8s

You did actually post on my guestbook how you thought I was a lesbian, Graphics. And how that was 'blinders' on everything I say. Considering that's a) not quite true and b) apparently the premise by which you've been insulting me personally all this time, not to mention dismissing anything I say about politics or science... Or, of course, experiences of my own life as an American...

And you still claim constantly that anthing I say about the political stuff ou always bring up must have somethign to do with my sexuality. And you also have made rather rude and personal references to what you claim some right to do about the interior of my genitalia.
I have never said anything about the interior of your genitalia
We also have only your word on it that you are married to a 'hot' woman and have spawned.
Well my word is better than 99% of the rest of the worlds people's word. Fish spawn not humans. I have reproduced.

Which anyone could say and put up an image about, really.
Most new fathers... Don't have time to bitch about Obama, so, you know. Or. At least start taking some concern for... Some kind of future to the world that isn't always so partisan... Usually means... Even strangers you don't like start looking like some kind of *person* which I ain't seen happen with you, Graphics.

I'd like to think if you *did* have a kid, they didn't manage to politicize it so. I'd also like to think you had enough of a clue to say, for instance, if you had no idea whatsoever what makes anyone queer from personal experience, that you could say *sexual orientation* .As I told you is the term used by those who do know.... rather than whatever pet theory produced the word 'bias.' for you.

You'd be surprised how big a deal it is not until some Bible beater starts stepping on my family's legal rights.

Maybe you could look at the kid in your avi and pause a moment and find some insight there.
My son is the reason I fight. He will not have as good a childhood as my generation because of what our liberal government has done. He will not have the same rights I did.
Straight guy.
Yep. 100%
RML in this thread https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/general-talk/80322-you-pros-crazy.html
Gary had to tell you to lay off. You went off about health insurance. Most political threads you bring up your sexual bias or you're bashing Republicans. Or both. Do you want me to find any of them? Quite easy since there are so many. And you do it for other things to. Like the thread I linked.

Par for the course you edited your post I quoted. As I have said in all threads you start in about your bias I don't care.

And I am happy you have someone special. Every one should. Dig Chickie poo?
11-21-2009, 12:16 AM   #40
Veteran Member

More than once, you've claimed knowing something about my 'sexual bias' gave you the right to start making lewd 'jokes' about claiming certain liberties, Graphics, and you know it. That you 'deny' it and say 'it's your attitude that means you deserve it' does not commend your claims to morality to me or, I think, any observer that cares to bother reading this nonsense.

And, yes, you've said on more than one occasion things about my own body. Crudely. As have your fellow travellers in the conservative politics sense. Denying it doesn't change it.

You lie to my face ... and all around, about *my own life.* What makes you think I believe the first word you say about *yours?*
11-21-2009, 10:09 AM   #41
graphicgr8s

More than once, you've claimed knowing something about my 'sexual bias' gave you the right to start making lewd 'jokes' about claiming certain liberties, Graphics, and you know it. That you 'deny' it and say 'it's your attitude that means you deserve it' does not commend your claims to morality to me or, I think, any observer that cares to bother reading this nonsense.

And, yes, you've said on more than one occasion things about my own body. Crudely. As have your fellow travellers in the conservative politics sense. Denying it doesn't change it.

You lie to my face ... and all around, about *my own life.* What makes you think I believe the first word you say about *yours?*
To the best of my recollection I have never made the inferences you state. And I would never, ever not in a thousand lifetimes take any liberties with any part of you. I have asked if your "sweetie" was a flashlight. I love my Maglight and prefer the 4 D cell one. Long lasting and bright enough for the dark night trips to lock up the chickens. Also handy and heavy enough to at least stun an animal. Or a thief if I might be otherwise unarmed. When thrown accurately is also a good weapon. Just need to make sure you knock out the opponent. Otherwise you're in trouble.

The only "joke" I made was about you pming me to sire your child. And I of course said I would not.
11-21-2009, 10:34 AM   #42
Loyal Site Supporter

Might be because most of the folks here are smart enough to know government run HC is a loosing proposition for everyone.
It works pretty much everywhere else in the world.
The reason it doesn't work in the USA is because no one has grown big enough balls to say that every American citizen, regardless of economic well being, deserves health care and then make it happen.
The Canadian Medicare debate back in the 60s was incredibly divisive. Fortunately, the government of the day had an actual vision and the political will to do something for all of the citizens of the country rather than pandering to the few for whome paying for health care wasn't a problem.
The result is that while we have a flawed system, our entire population has access to medical treatment, and no one faces financial ruin because of unforseen circumstances or an inability to pay for medical treatment.
The only problem is it doesn't go far enough. For example, we don't have universal dental care.
About 20 years ago, a friend of mine developed a bad toothache. She couldn't afford the required dentistry to repair the problem, and had no dental insurance. What would have been a relatively inexpensive extraction had to wait until she had the up front cash.
Unfortunately, what would have been a fairly cheap fix became serious when the infection in her jaw turned into an abscess and it then became a very expensive medical problem that was covered by medicare. Instead of a simple tooth pulling, she got to suffer for a year or so and then had to have a fairly expensive operation to fix what grew into a life threatening condition.
Under an American health care system, she would probably have died.
But this is the system that the Republicans want to protect. Health care by and for the well off is not doing the majority of your fellow citizens any favours.
11-21-2009, 10:46 AM   #43
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Wheatfield Quote
........................Under an American health care system, she would probably have died...................
This is a poular misconception. Hospitals in the U.S. which receive Federal funding are prohibited by law from turning patients away due to lack of insurance or ability to pay. If your friend had had the same thing happen here, the results would likely have been the same.

Survivorship A-Z - Hill-Burton Act: Free or Low Cost Care

Hill-Burton Free Care Program

Last edited by Parallax; 11-21-2009 at 11:13 AM.
11-21-2009, 03:30 PM   #44
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
This is a poular misconception. Hospitals in the U.S. which receive Federal funding are prohibited by law from turning patients away due to lack of insurance or ability to pay. If your friend had had the same thing happen here, the results would likely have been the same.

Survivorship A-Z - Hill-Burton Act: Free or Low Cost Care

Hill-Burton Free Care Program
And they have to treat yo no matter what your legal status is. Just like the HC plan they are voting on tonight. And the Big O knows that.
11-21-2009, 03:39 PM   #45
graphicgr8s

Tonight the idiots will vote on whether to go forward with the HC bill. They need 60 votes and more than likely will get it. When all is said and done however they will need to only have 50 votes to pass. Sweet way to save democratic ass to say the least. They vote yea on the cloture then the ones in trouble with voter can vote no on actual passage. And probably save their job if the voters are that stupid.