Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-22-2009, 02:19 PM   #16
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Fl_Gulfer Quote
It's so bad her Jeans are falling apart. I remember those days in the 60's when my Jeans were falling apart.

She can't afford jeans butt has an expensive handbag. What's wrong with this picture?

11-22-2009, 02:46 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
She can't afford jeans butt has an expensive handbag. What's wrong with this picture?
She's not wearing a Freudian slip?

(Actually, *I* used to have a handbag like that, once upon a time. It wasn't 'expensive.' Which isn't to say hers isn't. )
11-22-2009, 02:48 PM   #18
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Ratmagiclady Quote
She's not wearing a Freudian slip?
(Actually, *I* used to have a handbag like that, once upon a time. It wasn't 'expensive.' Which isn't to say hers isn't. )
Did you have the jeans too?
11-22-2009, 02:50 PM   #19
Veteran Member

Did you have the jeans too?
Nope. Seems you must have missed it the million times I've referred to being extremely sun-sensitive. Also not known to frequent beach resorts.

Also... What wild flight of desperate imagination leads you, after complaining about how much talking I do here... to even entertain the *possibility* that ever remotely related to my style?

11-22-2009, 02:51 PM   #20
graphicgr8s

Nope. Seems you must have missed it the million times I've referred to being extremely sun-sensitive. Also not known to frequent beach resorts.
Don't recall you mentioning it at all.
11-22-2009, 02:53 PM   #21
Veteran Member

Don't recall you mentioning it at all.
I didn't *actually* say I held your recall in any kind of high esteem, for that matter. Not that it ever stopped you from making accusations.

I mean, it *does* seem pretty darn selective, but on the other hand, your reading comprehension has generally seemed to be confined to saying things like, 'You're an idiot,' or My 'b**ches' would slap you, or, 'Obama is evil!' or 'Liberals are greedy, make some damn money!' Or.. Well. Wasn't actually expecting much, now that you mention it.
11-22-2009, 02:54 PM   #22
graphicgr8s

I didn't *actually* say I held your recall in any kind of high esteem, for that matter. Not that it ever stopped you from making accusations.
What accusation did I make here?

11-22-2009, 03:00 PM   #23
Veteran Member

What accusation did I make here?
Well, in this thing called *the past* ....things are said to have 'happened' ...this relies on that thing called *memory.*

Which may get in the way of deciding to say, 'I bet RML runs around in skimpy shorts to be leered at,'

But it's usually how we go about things like... Communicating? Actually meeting other people?
11-22-2009, 03:09 PM   #24
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I'll avoid the banter between Graphics and RML....

I don't care what people wear.... but if you wear that outfit then I think they're looking for attention. As of a year or two ago, a court challange made it's legal here for females to walk around topless...now no-one does (yes, other than at wreck beach which is a nudist beach), but there is also a movement to say that I can walk around wearing what I like but you can't look my way. I can understand if someone isn't being respectful, but come on....I find that one a bit hard to understand.
11-22-2009, 04:41 PM   #25
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Well, in this thing called *the past* ....things are said to have 'happened' ...this relies on that thing called *memory.*

Which may get in the way of deciding to say, 'I bet RML runs around in skimpy shorts to be leered at,'

But it's usually how we go about things like... Communicating? Actually meeting other people?
I'm just guessing Ratlady, just a wild guess at that, but I am betting she has no problem "meeting other people"?
I did notice that you were the only one here that made notice of the man's crotch area......how sexist is that? As a man, I resent people glaring at my bulging crotch, do you have no sensitivity about you? You are beginning to disappoint me Ratlady....
Regards!
11-22-2009, 10:09 PM   #26
Veteran Member

I was too busy checking out the hot girl to see that the dude has only one leg.

11-22-2009, 10:33 PM   #27
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by krypticide Quote
I was too busy checking out the hot girl to see that the dude has only one leg.

Ya...and the wig on the guy with the purse doesn't fool me for a second
11-23-2009, 07:17 PM   #28
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
I'm just guessing Ratlady, just a wild guess at that, but I am betting she has no problem "meeting other people"?
I did notice that you were the only one here that made notice of the man's crotch area.....

Did I?

That's news to me...

Is there like a stray reflection there somewhere that I missed while you were insulting me?
11-23-2009, 09:57 PM   #29
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Did I?

That's news to me...

Is there like a stray reflection there somewhere that I missed while you were insulting me?
Did you type this or was it someone using your name?
"One thing *I* can't help but notice is, ...that *dude* in the frame doesn't look like he's got anything in particular to be ashamed of, to say the least, and is dressed kinda like a slob anyway, despite the designer label on his shopping bag. Maybe he's 'richer.' "

So you were just referring to his clothing....like we were her poverty? I see that most everything insults you..... any reply, good reply, bad reply, or no reply. Maybe you need to have that checked out, it sounds serious?
Regards!
_
11-23-2009, 10:05 PM   #30
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Did you type this or was it someone using your name?
"One thing *I* can't help but notice is, ...that *dude* in the frame doesn't look like he's got anything in particular to be ashamed of, to say the least, and is dressed kinda like a slob anyway, despite the designer label on his shopping bag. Maybe he's 'richer.' "

So you were just referring to his clothing....like we were her poverty? I see that most everything insults you..... any reply, good reply, bad reply, or no reply. Maybe you need to have that checked out, it sounds serious?
Regards!
_

I'm not seeing any reference in what you quoted of me that says I even said I could see anything about his, err, 'package,' never mind commented on it as you claimed, squirrel-man.

You know, but don't let that stop you from imagining something. In the unlikely event I wanted to comment on anyone's 'crotch area' you'd know it, but it wouldn't be here.

Which is apparently somewhat unlike you deciding to connect me with that woman's ...shorts. In some way I still don't get either. Maybe it all makes sense to you in the world of that 'All goodness and morality' you claim I'm ' against.'
Closed Thread