Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-23-2009, 10:48 PM   #31
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Ratmagiclady Quote
I'm not seeing any reference in what you quoted of me that says I even said I could see anything about his, err, 'package,' never mind commented on it as you claimed, squirrel-man.

You know, but don't let that stop you from imagining something. In the unlikely event I wanted to comment on anyone's 'crotch area' you'd know it, but it wouldn't be here.

Which is apparently somewhat unlike you deciding to connect me with that woman's ...shorts. In some way I still don't get either. Maybe it all makes sense to you in the world of that 'All goodness and morality' you claim I'm ' against.'
I'm pretty good at reading the lines, reading between the lines, and deciphering code, but I will admit that your babble often throws my Buck Rogers Decipher Machine into a spinning frenzy. So....is what you are saying is that you are the new leader here of the "moral right"?
Regards!

11-23-2009, 10:55 PM   #32
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
I'm pretty good at reading the lines, reading between the lines, and deciphering code, but I will admit that your babble often throws my Buck Rogers Decipher Machine into a spinning frenzy. So....is what you are saying is that you are the new leader here of the "moral right"?
Regards!

Actually, I was saying you plainly accused me of things which plainly aren't true, based on things your own quotations show, I didn't say... in order to defend your plainly attempting to turn the little leer-fest here into some kind of harrassment... However obtuse, if clearly nonsensical... You somehow pulled out of nowhere the idea I was somehow looking at a 'crotch area' clearly not visible in the photo in question.... to back up.. Whatever it was you were trying to say about me in the first place.

This after previously having claimed I was against all goodness and decency, for I guess not being of your religion and whatever it is about it that likes to act all 'teased' about ...Skimpy shorts as an excuse to... I'm guessing... Say that poor people ought to show you their behinds? But not too much?

Whatever reasoning goes into *that* complex, I still don't see where *anything* you went out of your way to say about me directly even connects.

I thought your religion had some kind of rule against ....'false witness?'

Whatever lines you claim you can read or read between.

Read. My. Lips.

Buzz Off. Creep.
Closed Thread