Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-30-2009, 01:11 PM   #61
Veteran Member

well that overlooks the those pesky things known as the Crusades and the Spanish Inqusition they still tend to cause some dislike between the Muslim world and the west. I will admit there are really three main causes of hatred as I see it today 1)Three religions all claiming the same lands as holy places 2)the worlds reliance on oil making the middle east more important than it would be if there was no oil there 3) long term history of violence between Arabs,Isrealis and Western Europe and the United States.
I dont really have any idea how to fix any of these unless the "western" world would suddenly discontinue using oil and instantly take away the importance of the region and returning it to simply regional importance

11-30-2009, 02:44 PM   #62
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by gokenin Quote
well that overlooks the those pesky things known as the Crusades and the Spanish Inqusition they still tend to cause some dislike between the Muslim world and the west. I will admit there are really three main causes of hatred as I see it today 1)Three religions all claiming the same lands as holy places 2)the worlds reliance on oil making the middle east more important than it would be if there was no oil there 3) long term history of violence between Arabs,Israelis and Western Europe and the United States.
I dont really have any idea how to fix any of these unless the "western" world would suddenly discontinue using oil and instantly take away the importance of the region and returning it to simply regional importance
The western world not using any oil at all would not stop it. It is a matter of killing the infidels. (That would be non muslims.) Again, how do you deal with a person or an entire "cult" that pretty much thinks they are dieing for "allah"? People that would strap a bomb onto their own children in the name of "allah"?
11-30-2009, 03:41 PM   #63
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
The western world not using any oil at all would not stop it. It is a matter of killing the infidels. (That would be non muslims.) Again, how do you deal with a person or an entire "cult" that pretty much thinks they are dieing for "allah"? People that would strap a bomb onto their own children in the name of "allah"?
Killing the last infidel won't stop it either. The ones doing the killing are doing it because they like to. Someone being an infidel is an excuse. If they run out of those it will be other Muslims (it is to some extent already) based on whatever excuse or perverted interpretation of Allah's word they can come up with.
12-01-2009, 02:05 AM   #64
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
Killing the last infidel won't stop it either. The ones doing the killing are doing it because they like to. Someone being an infidel is an excuse. If they run out of those it will be other Muslims (it is to some extent already) based on whatever excuse or perverted interpretation of Allah's word they can come up with.
Quite true

A quick visit to bloodshows.com will highlight some of their "sporting" endeavors amongst themselves.

Closed Thread