Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-27-2009, 12:52 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
What's the craziest/wackiest/funniest thing that happened to you this year?

What's the craziest/wackiest/funniest thing that happened to you this year?

11-27-2009, 01:06 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Who's counting?
11-27-2009, 07:59 AM   #3
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I agree with RML on this one. That question is like asking someone who just won a million one dollar bills which one was their favorite.
Wait a minute, I just agreed with RML. That just has to qualify as the wackiest thing for me.
11-27-2009, 08:14 AM   #4
Inactive Account

Well this didn't happen to me but I am paying for it:

'OctoMom more kids? - OctoMom Nadya Suleman recently explained to the media that giving birth to octuplets in January this year was the moment she realized she had made a mistake by choosing to have so many babies deliberately. Husbandless Suleman said she might have more children someday, as Good Morning America (Via Radar Online video) caught up with the mother-of-14 at her La Habra, California home on Tuesday.'

Makes you proud to be living in a nut house doesn't it?

12-05-2009, 04:15 AM   #5
Veteran Member

I have been a rockclimber (and have never decked) for many years and was 7m up opening a new route when a hold came off and I went down, due to lack of gear placements I had a very small piece protecting the crux and this ripped out.

I hit the deck (missed all the large rocks at the base) and my buddy - only injury was cracked heels - friend was fine too - amazing.