Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-05-2009, 12:19 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Your neighborhood...

General talk has enough stress and politics….so something a little lighter…

It’s early I know, but tomorrow night my block gets together for Christmas. We stay at each house for 30 minutes (an email listing the houses goes out so houses with young kids start first). There is a pot luck at one of the houses and we try to spread out dinner to a new neighbor each year as it's a little more work for cleanup.

My next door neighbor is Afghanistani (2nd generation), others across the street are Muslim from the Philippines. It's nice to share the Christmas spirit with everyone here. There has never any politics or other issues.

I hope your holiday is going to be a good one as well. I’d like to hear what you’re up to this holiday season….

12-05-2009, 09:04 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Sounds like a fun time and you get to have different foods instead the basic American favorites. Have a great time and tell us about all the yummy stuff!!