Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-05-2009, 12:26 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Funny Email

"Good news is that I truly out did myself this year with my Christmas decorations. The bad news is that I had to take him down after 2 days. I had more people come screaming up to my house than ever.Great stories. But two things made me take it down.

First, the cops advised me that it would cause traffic accidents as they almost wrecked when they drove by.

Second, a 55 year old lady grabbed the 75 pound ladder almost killed herself putting it against my house and didn't realize it was fake until she climbed to the top (she was not happy). By the way, she was one of many people who attempted to do that. My yard couldn't take it either. I have more than a few tire tracks where people literally drove up my yard."

12-05-2009, 01:12 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I'm guessing this pic was in an email you received and not your house? Very funny but I can see how it could get out of hand

Here is another one.....

12-05-2009, 04:40 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Fl_Gulfer Quote
by.

Second, a 55 year old lady grabbed the 75 pound ladder almost killed herself putting it against my house and didn't realize it was fake until she climbed to the top (she was not happy).
Yeah, that'd... Probably get the same reaction from me till after I got my car under where he'd fall, or however long it took to figure out the trick.
12-06-2009, 08:50 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by smc Quote
I'm guessing this pic was in an email you received and not your house? Very funny but I can see how it could get out of hand

Here is another one.....

HA! LOL! Santa had to go........