Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-07-2009, 09:32 PM   #16
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Ratmagiclady Quote
What would you like to do now? Assuming I accede to all you say about me.

What would you like to do now?

What's the plan, big guy?

Speak it, Captain Alpha Male. On the Internet.

Speak it.
Again.....
What? All I did was say we agreed on something and that begets one of your pointless rants?

12-07-2009, 11:43 PM   #17
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
But did you ever get an incurable disease from caviar?
Obesity?

Richard.
12-08-2009, 01:41 AM   #18
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Phil1 Quote
1,200 limos and 140 private jets. $5 says half of them left the heat turned up back home too. Limos had to be imported for the conference. I'm so glad I redid my weatherstripping last summer to save the world.

Copenhagen climate summit: 1,200 limos, 140 private planes and caviar wedges - Telegraph
The mere presence of Al Bore will double these numbers.

I wonder how much they are going to talk about the fudged, manipulated and fabricated data and the ethics behind the global warming clowns. These people don't give a rats ass about environmental stewadship. It is merely a ploy for "people control" on a global scale. Very few of the these carpet baggers have ever actually seen an endangered species or candidate in the wild. I seriously doubt BHO or Al Bore would know a Percina tanasi if one was shoved up their left nostril.
12-08-2009, 07:03 AM   #19
graphicgr8s

Remember that this has NOTHING to do with actual climate change. It is ALL about taking money from industrialized nations and spreading it to the "developing" countries.

12-08-2009, 10:36 AM   #20
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Blue Quote
I seriously doubt BHO or Al Bore would know a Percina tanasi if one was shoved up their left nostril.
Uh Blue , what's a Percina Tanasi?
12-08-2009, 10:47 AM   #21
Pentaxian

Remember that this has NOTHING to do with actual climate change. It is ALL about taking money from industrialized nations and spreading it to the "developing" countries.

'Remember?'

Developing nations can develop to redouble our pollution problems, or we can invest in them to try and not be that way. They're also actually potentially a big market for greener tech, should America decide we want to start exporting some stuff and all.
12-08-2009, 10:48 AM   #22
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Blue Quote
I seriously doubt BHO or Al Bore would know a Percina tanasi if one was shoved up their left nostril.
Ya know, being in charge doesn't mean that you have to know what it is. It only means that you have someone on your staff that can find out for you.
12-08-2009, 10:55 AM   #23
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by cardinal43 Quote
Ya know, being in charge doesn't mean that you have to know what it is. It only means that you have someone on your staff that can find out for you.
Therein lies the problem. Take a look at their staff. Holdren . . . . and it goes down hill from there.

12-08-2009, 10:58 AM   #24
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by seacapt Quote
Uh Blue , what's a Percina Tanasi?
That is the scientific name of the snail darter. It was the only endangered species case to be won before the supreme court. After much ado, the Senate/House made a special bill to do an end run on it and signed by Peanut Carter. The dam was built after the initial case was filed but near completion by the time the case was won. The dam doesn't produce electricity. It was just an eminent domain and real estate scam by the TVA and several carpet bagger politicians including Rep. Duncan, Howard Baker and others.
12-08-2009, 11:01 AM   #25
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Ratmagiclady Quote
'Remember?'

Developing nations can develop to redouble our pollution problems, or we can invest in them to try and not be that way. They're also actually potentially a big market for greener tech, should America decide we want to start exporting some stuff and all.
Taxing Americans and giving it to 3rd world dictators is called investment? Furthermore, 'green tech" is just a marketing slant that doesn't mean much in and of itself.
12-08-2009, 11:05 AM   #26
Veteran Member

Thank you , I had forgotten the snail darter
12-08-2009, 11:18 AM   #27
Inactive Account

Original Poster
'Developing nations can develop to redouble our pollution problems, or we can invest in them to try and not be that way.'

Huh?

1. The developing nations ie India and China say stuff it.

2. We have no 'investment' monies. Maybe China will make us a loan so we can force feed them pollution standards. That should work well.

3. If the 'incentives' are big enough the thirdies and fouthies will sign anything and do nothing. SOP if you are paying attention.

Clean air is good for you. Too bad we have politicians managing it.
12-08-2009, 01:36 PM   #28
Site Supporter

Then again, maybe "they" plan to keep the poor countries poor after all.

Copenhagen climate summit in disarray after 'Danish text' leak | Environment | guardian.co.uk
12-08-2009, 01:59 PM   #29
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by RichardS Quote
Obesity?

Richard.
That's not incurable now is it?
12-08-2009, 06:36 PM   #30
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

That's not incurable now is it?
It's a tough one to cure.