Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-11-2009, 03:37 PM   #1

Luck would have it :)

Hey folks, I just wanted to thank you guys for all the help and being a great resource for a budding photographer like me. I am 28 and decided to go back to school as I lost my last job. I'm attending the art institute with Graphic Design as my major. As luck would have it, soon after I got my K-x, two of our class assignments involved photography. I just wanted to ask you all for some advice.

1 - I need to take a shot of anything and anywhere but the key is, it needs to tell me a story. Any thoughts?

2 - For another class, I need to make a collage of photos and combine them for a cool effect. I am told that I need to be in the shots. I plan to make use of my tripod and multi shooting capabilities of the K-x

any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

12-11-2009, 03:51 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by boodiespost Quote

1 - I need to take a shot of anything and anywhere but the key is, it needs to tell me a story. Any thoughts?
Take a photo of your computer screen, on the Pentax Forums home page. Then make up a story about it. We all have our own stories to share from here, and you must have at least one as well.
QuoteQuote:
2 - For another class, I need to make a collage of photos and combine them for a cool effect. I am told that I need to be in the shots. I plan to make use of my tripod and multi shooting capabilities of the K-x
This shouldn't be too hard, what do you like doing besides photography that may be considered as cool? Photograph yourself, and others doing that and make a collage.
12-11-2009, 04:33 PM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by little laker Quote
Take a photo of your computer screen, on the Pentax Forums home page. Then make up a story about it. We all have our own stories to share from here, and you must have at least one as well.

This shouldn't be too hard, what do you like doing besides photography that may be considered as cool? Photograph yourself, and others doing that and make a collage.
hahahaha