Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-15-2009, 08:48 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
So are U.S. Citizens.

Oh, so *now* someone wants to be American. See?

12-15-2009, 09:01 AM   #17
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Ratmagiclady Quote
Oh, so *now* someone wants to be American. See?
If I had any idea what that means, I might respond to it.
12-15-2009, 09:55 AM   #18
Veteran Member

If I had any idea what that means, I might respond to it.

Well, I know learning some reading comprehension is too much to ask, so, you can go ahead and leave it there.
12-15-2009, 10:03 AM   #19
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

So are U.S. Citizens.
So why do you think that is? Do you think it is because the workers and middle class of America hauled in truckloads of illegals to take their jobs? To spend their tax money on welfare? To work the lawns in their fancy Estates and cook their meals...clean their big mansions? Nope...it was your flag waving buddies that have been the beneficiaries of the illegal explosion, and the reason they are still here and always will be. As long as they can get cheap labor to run their factories and keep their yards and wash their vehicles, they don't give a damn if their "buddies" like you starve to death while trying to find work. In fact, they don't care if the last citizen of America dies of starvation if it means more money in their swollen bank accounts. You guys just don't "get it" do you? They tell you one thing while doing another and make you think they are on your side, while cutting the legs right out from under you and your family. Same with abortion and the other "buzzwords" of the right....they don't give a rats hiney about the unborn, except for the use of abortion to stir up the "Christian Right" to support their money grubbing agenda. Wake up you fools, you have been used, and still are with every defense you give for those that see you as the fools you are.
Regards

12-15-2009, 10:07 AM   #20
Veteran Member

See, Rupert gets it.

Using false populism and xenophobia to get 'conservatives' elected is just not the same as actually thinking secession is an option, even if it does hurt a lot of people.

Frankly, it hurts the Republican 'base' a lot, too, they just get stirred up to self-righteous anger at whatever scapegoat seems convenient at the time. Right-wing politicians always think they can ride that tiger. The results are never pretty.
12-15-2009, 10:31 PM   #21
Veteran Member

I might add to your reply Ratlady that I have no understanding as to how shooting Moose qualifies one for President, but it seems to be a big deal with the right wingers.....along with being proud of not knowing what she reads or the major foreign doctrine of the man she wanted to replace in the Whitehouse. What seems to be really important, besides shooting Meese (the plural for Moose, I reckon she has shot plenty?) is the ability to yell fire in a crowded theater....or if that is not possible, to just keep screaming about gays, abortion and illegals....you know the wingnuts on the Christian right will always sit up in their pew and open their sleepy eyes when they hear those words...after all it is their "Gospel". Does anything else really matter? Apparently not.......15K Children a day die of starvation....not a peep about that, but let a woman have a legal abortion and they want to shoot the Doctor....and do. So shooting Moose or Meese and starving children .....OK...but illegals trying to feed their children....Bad.....I think I understand right wingers, always have. It's an illness, incurable too......
Regards!
12-16-2009, 05:49 AM   #22
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
I might add to your reply Ratlady that I have no understanding as to how shooting Moose qualifies one for President, but it seems to be a big deal with the right wingers.....along with being proud of not knowing what she reads or the major foreign doctrine of the man she wanted to replace in the Whitehouse. What seems to be really important, besides shooting Meese (the plural for Moose, I reckon she has shot plenty?) is the ability to yell fire in a crowded theater....or if that is not possible, to just keep screaming about gays, abortion and illegals....you know the wingnuts on the Christian right will always sit up in their pew and open their sleepy eyes when they hear those words...after all it is their "Gospel". Does anything else really matter? Apparently not.......15K Children a day die of starvation....not a peep about that, but let a woman have a legal abortion and they want to shoot the Doctor....and do. So shooting Moose or Meese and starving children .....OK...but illegals trying to feed their children....Bad.....I think I understand right wingers, always have. It's an illness, incurable too......
Regards!
Rupert, I think you have read one too many of RML's posts. You're starting write, er... ramble just like her.

12-16-2009, 06:23 AM   #23
Veteran Member

Regards!
After reading this, and it was a difficult read, what came immediately to mind was this quote from Billy Madison:

“...what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.”
12-16-2009, 06:28 AM   #24
Veteran Member

Anywho, I've spent some time in Dallas and Houston and traveled a bit between Houston and Lake Charles on business. I like what I've seen and I could like Dallas a lot. The folks I've met have had a great sense of humor and they certainly work a day for a day's pay. Say what you will about state income taxes but the stretch of Interstate from Dallas to Plano is impressive.

I have an uncle, a native Texan, who advised me that when I travel in Texas "don't ever let anyone there know you're not from Texas."
12-16-2009, 08:13 AM   #25
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by areidjr Quote
After reading this, and it was a difficult read, what came immediately to mind was this quote from Billy Madison:

“...what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.”
Well, it was written to the Ratlady, and if you could read you would have seen that in the first sentence. I am quite certain the Ratlady understood every word, but for right wing wingnuts, anything that has an air of truth or reason about it might as well be written in Greek, and I see you found it that way....so put those shoes on and wear them proudly as you continue to be pulled by the nose ring of your right wing "handlers" like Sarah that play you guys for the fools you are.
Regards!
12-16-2009, 08:18 AM   #26
graphicgr8s

Well, it was written to the Ratlady, and if you could read you would have seen that in the first sentence. I am quite certain the Ratlady understood every word, but for right wing wingnuts, anything that has an air of truth or reason about it might as well be written in Greek, and I see you found it that way....so put those shoes on and wear them proudly as you continue to be pulled by the nose ring of your right wing "handlers" like Sarah that play you guys for the fools you are.
Regards!
If it had an air of truth a leftist wouldn't be saying/typing it.

As for Palin, why are the leftist still so afraid of her? If you leftists had stopped bringing her up it would have been long forgotten. So again, Why are you so afraid of her?
12-16-2009, 08:19 AM   #27
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Ratmagiclady Quote
Well, I know learning some reading comprehension is too much to ask, so, you can go ahead and leave it there.
Yeah it is a lot to ask of you. You keep finding things that aren't in the story. And may not even be on this planet.
12-16-2009, 08:20 AM   #28
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by B Grace Quote
Anywho, I've spent some time in Dallas and Houston and traveled a bit between Houston and Lake Charles on business. I like what I've seen and I could like Dallas a lot. The folks I've met have had a great sense of humor and they certainly work a day for a day's pay. Say what you will about state income taxes but the stretch of Interstate from Dallas to Plano is impressive.

I have an uncle, a native Texan, who advised me that when I travel in Texas "don't ever let anyone there know you're not from Texas."
Dallas is a fine city....sort of. Fast moving and the local government is not all that good, but for a major city it is above average. On the other hand, Ft Worth, just 30 miles to the west is an outstanding city with a sound and stable local government, excellent police dept, very good racial and social relationships among classes, and a vibrant and strong economy. Top it off with one of the most outstanding and vibrant Downtown communities in the nation, and you have a city that is a mile higher on the chart than Dallas. Give it a look around if you get a chance, you will love it! There is also the Stockyards....and Billybobs! Don't miss it!
Regards
Rupert
12-16-2009, 08:35 AM   #29
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Well, it was written to the Ratlady, and if you could read you would have seen that in the first sentence. I am quite certain the Ratlady understood every word,
I'm sure she did too. That's the sad part. I'd be embarrassed as hell if I ever wrote something that either of you understood.
12-16-2009, 08:48 AM   #30
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
If it had an air of truth a leftist wouldn't be saying/typing it.

As for Palin, why are the leftist still so afraid of her? If you leftists had stopped bringing her up it would have been long forgotten. So again, Why are you so afraid of her?
You guys still don't "get it" do you? We have not the slightest fear of Sarah, and are praying that your sickly party will run her in 2012. What is amazing to about 75% of all Americans of all colors, shapes, and sizes, is that a small group of right wing fruitloops could possibly be so starstruck over such an obviously ignorant and unqualified Quitter like Sarah. She works you old perverts like puppets, carrying truckloads of your cash to her bank, while laughing her ass off at your stupidity. So yes....we are fascinated by her ability to charm the snakes that follow her. If she pulls out a flute will you dance for her? My bet is that you would in a heartbeat......

Truth and logic? You are the guys that bought all of George's Fairytales for eight years, and still do, and you want to talk about truth? Show me the WMD...show me that "Economy in great shape".....show me those Iraquis bringing flowers to our soldiers.....no, not the 4500 dead ones. You guys wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on your mangy ass.....
Regards!