Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-16-2009, 09:36 AM   #31
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
The largest city in Texas just elected a lesbian mayor.....your state done that lately?
Not that I disagree that Texas is more liberal than it lets on, but wasn't this a race between a grassroots political machine black dude and a fiscally conservative white lesbian? I imagine a lot of right-leaning moderates went for the "lesser of two evils" in their minds.

As for Texas seceding...

12-16-2009, 09:45 AM   #32

QuoteOriginally posted by deadwolfbones Quote
As for Texas seceding...
The last time a state or two seceded, didn't we (the union) kick their arses?
12-16-2009, 09:48 AM   #33
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Well, it was written to the Ratlady, and if you could read you would have seen that in the first sentence. I am quite certain the Ratlady understood every word, but for right wing wingnuts, anything that has an air of truth or reason about it might as well be written in Greek, and I see you found it that way....so put those shoes on and wear them proudly as you continue to be pulled by the nose ring of your right wing "handlers" like Sarah that play you guys for the fools you are.
Regards!
I think you need a few days off, Rupert. You seem to be speaking on RML's frequency today. That, my friend, is a very scary thought.

Oh, if there was any truth in your statement, it would take a scanning electron microscope to find it.
12-16-2009, 11:08 AM   #34
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by areidjr Quote
I think you need a few days off, Rupert. You seem to be speaking on RML's frequency today. That, my friend, is a very scary thought.

Oh, if there was any truth in your statement, it would take a scanning electron microscope to find it.
The Ratlady is like a blind hog (She'll get me for that!) that occasionally finds an acorn...but that is still miles ahead of you right wing wingnuts that find truth totally off your radar....all the time. I hate to use the word "all", I know it seldom applies, but in the case of right-wing fruitloops, it almost always seems appropriate. Almost all of your programs and policies have failed America, your wars continue to burden us all, your leaders continue to block anything that might help the average American, and you want us to believe we need more of the bitter soup you have given us? Why do you continue to support those Fat Cats that use you like puppets and laugh at your ignorance behind your backs? Just like the "Christian Right" that were ridiculed in that conversation in the Oval Office with Dick, George, and Rummy....called F'n dumb Christians for their support......it was in the book, and I never heard a word of denial by Dickie, George, or Rummy....did you? You guys are used like a bunch of silly school children that refuse to believe that Santa is in their minds. I am not ignorant enough to believe that Democrats are my best friends in this world...but you guys are looking for a party of ideas that does not exist in the Republican party and think you have found it....only in your frail minds.
Regards!

12-16-2009, 11:11 AM   #35
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Almost all of your programs and policies have failed America,
Name a Democrat program that has been a success.
12-16-2009, 11:11 AM   #36
Veteran Member

....and Billybobs! Don't miss it!
Regards
Rupert

Oh, Yeah! I spent a week there one night.
12-16-2009, 11:19 AM   #37
Veteran Member

The Ratlady is like a blind hog (She'll get me for that!) that occasionally finds an acorn...but that is still miles ahead of you right wing wingnuts that find truth totally off your radar....all the time. I hate to use the word "all", I know it seldom applies, but in the case of right-wing fruitloops, it almost always seems appropriate. Almost all of your programs and policies have failed America, your wars continue to burden us all, your leaders continue to block anything that might help the average American, and you want us to believe we need more of the bitter soup you have given us? Why do you continue to support those Fat Cats that use you like puppets and laugh at your ignorance behind your backs? Just like the "Christian Right" that were ridiculed in that conversation in the Oval Office with Dick, George, and Rummy....called F'n dumb Christians for their support......it was in the book, and I never heard a word of denial by Dickie, George, or Rummy....did you? You guys are used like a bunch of silly school children that refuse to believe that Santa is in their minds. I am not ignorant enough to believe that Democrats are my best friends in this world...but you guys are looking for a party of ideas that does not exist in the Republican party and think you have found it....only in your frail minds.
Regards!
You really are coming unhinged there, Rupert. It's really hard to take anything you say seriously. After all, you're the guy who names his backyard squirrels and has long conversations with them.

Now, take a deep breath and count to 10.

12-16-2009, 11:21 AM   #38
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Or maybe take a nap. If you can't get to sleep, try counting squirrels.
I hear they have some REALLY big ones in Georgia.
12-16-2009, 02:02 PM   #39
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
Name a Democrat program that has been a success.
Go to your neighbors, stop people on the streets, approach them in restaurants or movie theaters, corner your own relatives, and tell them their Social Security and Medicare ends at midnight under your leadership Mr Smarty pants, and we will never see you here again, because they will do the right thing and eliminate you on the spot. Give it a try....I'll be interested in the results if one of your survivors will be kind enough to post them.
Regards!
12-16-2009, 02:16 PM   #40
graphicgr8s

Go to your neighbors, stop people on the streets, approach them in restaurants or movie theaters, corner your own relatives, and tell them their Social Security and Medicare ends at midnight under your leadership Mr Smarty pants, and we will never see you here again, because they will do the right thing and eliminate you on the spot. Give it a try....I'll be interested in the results if one of your survivors will be kind enough to post them.
Regards!
But SS and Medicare are broke. Or will be. And the Obamanation plan will take mucho money from Medicare.

So his question still stands. What programs WORK? Not what programs lasted. What WORKED? And going broke ain't working.
12-16-2009, 02:18 PM   #41
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Regards!
Social Security and Medicare. You mean the Social Security and Medicare that we are constantly being told is failing and on the verge of being broke? That Social Security and Medicare? The Social Security that will provide you, at retirement, less than 10% of what you could have retired on had that same money been invested privately in the same amount over the same period? That Social Security? As far as your suggestion is concerned; the reaction certainly would not be favorable. It would be met with as much enthusiasm as the liberals' nonpareil of taking away every penny anybody earns and re-distributing it equally.
12-16-2009, 02:19 PM   #42
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
But SS and Medicare are broke. Or will be. And the Obamanation plan will take mucho money from Medicare.

So his question still stands. What programs WORK? Not what programs lasted. What WORKED? And going broke ain't working.
DAMNIT! Quit posting 2 minutes ahead of me!
12-16-2009, 02:23 PM   #43
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
DAMNIT! Quit posting 2 minutes ahead of me!
Old man you just need to start typing faster. Or smarter.
12-16-2009, 02:28 PM   #44
Veteran Member

You mean the precious Medicare that multitudes of red-state yokels are hollering at Obama to "keep his government hands off of" in their town hall meetings?
12-16-2009, 02:45 PM   #45
Veteran Member

You really are coming unhinged there, Rupert. It's really hard to take anything you say seriously. After all, you're the guy who names his backyard squirrels and has long conversations with them.
Jealous that Squirrels are better at this than you guys? It is obvious that you don't take anything factual serious...it is what defines you guys as right wing fruitloops.
Some of the things you are famous for.....
*There were WMD's...we just couldn't find them, even though we have been looking for over eight years...Dickie boy says they are there, so By Golly! They must be...right?
*Because a badly written letter was found in a schoolboy's backpack in Czechoslovakia claiming Sadam was bosom buddies with Al Qaeda, it constituted a "fact' worth invading and costing the lives of 4500 young Americans and tens of thousands of civilians...men, women, and children. You guys still believe it....again, anything Dickie says you buy without question. Greeting our Troops with flowers....remember?
*Just let Ronnie boy cut those taxes for the richest 2% of Americans and watch the gold trickle down to the bottom layers of society and everywhere in between.....If America had held its breath on that one, there would only be 2% of America left, and it wouldn't include you, but it "sounded good", didn't it? You still liked it when George did it and added 10 Trillion to the national debt....still liking it now?
*When you might have to wait in a Doctor's lobby 30 minutes to have him take a look at your hangnail, that is a Healthcare crisis you can't tolerate...but if 40 Million+ have no Healthcare at all and 45 Thousand of them a year die as a result, that is a "Great System"?
*Having taken Nancy's advice after her Tarot Card Readings, Ronnie Reagan promptly stepped up to the plate and ended the Cold War.......you wanna bet he did? Historians...right and left agree he had almost nothing to do with the collapse of the Soviet Union. But you guys still preach it as fact, when it is pure bunk. If your reading lessons go well, check out some of those historical writings, you might be amazed at what all you find....

* You actually believe that Sarah can read!

I could go on for hours and hours, but to say that you can't take me seriously, when you believe such crapola as I have listed here, is simply as absurd as the other insane garbage you try to sell to the unwitting here. America is on to you guys and you know it, it is why your party is shrinking and the squealing from the right is so fierce. You are a dying breed....and I think you know it!
Regards!