Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-23-2009, 03:41 PM   #91
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by r0ckstarr Quote
I skimmed through most of the posts in this thread. Seems like I am the only one, or one of the very few that do not eat Fast Foods.

Before I stopped, I was eating fast food about 4 - 5 times a week, and restaurants most of the time inbetween. In May of 2009, I completely banned FF and Restaurants. I went from 256 pounds, down to 163 pounds as of this morning. I am 6ft 2in tall.

Some people say that it takes too long to cook and that stopping at Wendy's is just faster. In the time it takes to drive to Wendy's, sit in the dive thru and wait for your food, and then drive back home, you could have cooked everything by yourself at home.
I'm with you Brother!

I went from 282 pounds to 192 pounds in 11 months; that's 90 pounds for all the math flunkies!

All cravings for fast food have left; seriously! I would rather eat bark off a tree than greasy restaurant food. It truly disgusts me in every way. Will-power had a lot to do with it at first, but now it's ingrained in my tiny brain.

I am NOT going back!

12-23-2009, 03:47 PM   #92
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by J.Scott Quote
..............; that's 90 pounds for all the math flunkies!
Or for any politicians out there; its whatever number you want to spin it into.
12-23-2009, 03:51 PM   #93
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by J.Scott Quote
I'm with you Brother!

I went from 282 pounds to 192 pounds in 11 months; that's 90 pounds for all the math flunkies!

All cravings for fast food have left; seriously! I would rather eat bark off a tree than greasy restaurant food. It truly disgusts me in every way. Will-power had a lot to do with it at first, but now it's ingrained in my tiny brain.

I am NOT going back!

Yep! I don't have any care to ever eat fast food again. I actually crave things like Green Beans now. Something I used to hate.

A George Forman grill works wonders. It cooks fast, and cuts down on the grease from stuff like hamburger meat.
12-27-2009, 08:35 AM   #94
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by r0ckstarr Quote
Yep! I don't have any care to ever eat fast food again. I actually crave things like Green Beans now. Something I used to hate.

A George Forman grill works wonders. It cooks fast, and cuts down on the grease from stuff like hamburger meat.
How often do you eat beef just out of curiosity?

12-27-2009, 10:26 AM   #95
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Stratman Quote
You have more willpower than me!
Self-preservation now trumps temptation.
I got sick the last two times I ate at White Castle (twice in two years).
They don't call them "belly bombers" for nothin'!

Chris