Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-20-2009, 05:52 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by B Grace Quote
So I'll ask then how should a camera or photography club improve? Those of you who have complaints about how camera clubs are run, how would you change those clubs?
Go to the board meetings and raise your concerns. We have four meetings a month and the first meeting of the month is the board meeting where behind the scenes type stuff is worked on. Most people don't bother to come to these meetings, and therefore, anyone who does show up can get their voice heard. I'll be making a suggestion at our next board meeting to change some of the meetings for next year.

12-20-2009, 05:54 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Arpe Quote
I want to play tennis, play table tennis, and join the local club - they all happen on Tuesday evenings!! AAuuugghhh!
It's a law. Every club has meetings on Tuesday.