Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-24-2009, 10:04 PM   #196
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Phil1 Quote
That would be great. Get back to us when you have that Repub and Indy pork in the Obama Heath Bill so we can compare. I have already posted the liberal pork to date. There should be more coming too.

Happy Hope and Change
Phil remember he's just a plumber. More than likely union. What do you expect after all?

12-26-2009, 10:59 AM   #197
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
Phil remember he's just a plumber. More than likely union. What do you expect after all?
And what are you O Great One? I think it was your "Joe" that was all worried about taxes on his new business......when he didn't even have a license, or job, and was drawing welfare checks....remember that? Nope, FIX News never did tell you guys about that, did they?
I don't know what "just a" you are but if you don't make $127.50 an hour, have a Platinum AX and BA Visa Blue among the other dozen or so cards available, all with zero balances at the end of each month, and more money in the bank than a guy like you could count, maybe being a plumber would have been a better choice? Of course, not all plumbers do so well, some like your boy Joe prefer to live off of my taxes and spend their time making "inspirational speeches" for Tea Party wingnuts and fruitloops that pay his way.

So yeah, "just a plumber" is just fine with me! I have everything in life I want, and if I don't I just buy it. Even my wife's obsessive shopping is never questioned....that's just part of the benefits of getting your hands dirty.....or filthy. Not too good for me, I am not up on some high horse of hypocrisy. You take you "right wing status"...I'll take my cash.
Regards
Rupert
12-26-2009, 05:01 PM   #198
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
And what are you O Great One? I think it was your "Joe" that was all worried about taxes on his new business......when he didn't even have a license, or job, and was drawing welfare checks....remember that? Nope, FIX News never did tell you guys about that, did they?
I don't know what "just a" you are but if you don't make $127.50 an hour, have a Platinum AX and BA Visa Blue among the other dozen or so cards available, all with zero balances at the end of each month, and more money in the bank than a guy like you could count, maybe being a plumber would have been a better choice? Of course, not all plumbers do so well, some like your boy Joe prefer to live off of my taxes and spend their time making "inspirational speeches" for Tea Party wingnuts and fruitloops that pay his way.

So yeah, "just a plumber" is just fine with me! I have everything in life I want, and if I don't I just buy it. Even my wife's obsessive shopping is never questioned....that's just part of the benefits of getting your hands dirty.....or filthy. Not too good for me, I am not up on some high horse of hypocrisy. You take you "right wing status"...I'll take my cash.
Regards
Rupert
Well I have billed out my freelance at just under 2X that. But it's skilled work.

127.50/hour and you don't feel guilty? For a plumber? Seems as though you're overpaid about $117/hour. I'll do it myself. Actually I have repiped my own house. And I have installed steam heating so maybe I should go back to that. Can't be that hard in these days of pex and whatnot. But I do have a problem and do say no to crack.
12-26-2009, 07:26 PM   #199
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Well I have billed out my freelance at just under 2X that. But it's skilled work.

127.50/hour and you don't feel guilty? For a plumber? Seems as though you're overpaid about $117/hour. I'll do it myself. Actually I have repiped my own house. And I have installed steam heating so maybe I should go back to that. Can't be that hard in these days of pex and whatnot. But I do have a problem and do say no to crack.
Well, I'm glad you say no to crack...but that speed is just as bad I hear? So you have billed out at just under "twice that"........and about how often is that O Great One? Maybe once in a blue moon? You spend 10-12 hours under a house in sewage and filth, along with the snakes and spiders, and then you can tell me about being overpaid. Skilled work? So you have a license, while your boy Joe doesn't? You know the problem with you guys is that if you are not stealing money from old ladies and families 401K's you don't consider it "worthy employment" do you? Most right wingers I know have flimsy bodies and weak hearts from eating Doritos and watching FIX News while avoiding anything that would get their dainty hands dirty......
Regards!

12-26-2009, 08:40 PM   #200
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Well, I'm glad you say no to crack...but that speed is just as bad I hear? So you have billed out at just under "twice that"........and about how often is that O Great One? Maybe once in a blue moon? You spend 10-12 hours under a house in sewage and filth, along with the snakes and spiders, and then you can tell me about being overpaid. Skilled work? So you have a license, while your boy Joe doesn't? You know the problem with you guys is that if you are not stealing money from old ladies and families 401K's you don't consider it "worthy employment" do you? Most right wingers I know have flimsy bodies and weak hearts from eating Doritos and watching FIX News while avoiding anything that would get their dainty hands dirty......
Regards!
Crack, butt crack, you know how you plumbers always show butt crack?

My license was mechanical. HVAC. But that's not where I made stupid money. I freelanced in event photography. I worked when I wanted to. One thing you need to understand Rupert is I'm not about the money. If it was I would have stayed up north. Or I would have moved back in 1984 when I was offered 1/2 of the company I left.

I've replumbed and rewired houses. I've also had inspectors comment that they wish some of their licensed "pros" had the attention to detail that I showed. My house was done as a home owner so no license required. Other work was for a licensed contractor.

BTW I don't like Doritos.
12-26-2009, 09:41 PM   #201
Loyal Site Supporter

I knew I'd find a redeeming quality in you at some point.
12-26-2009, 09:43 PM   #202
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Wheatfield Quote
I knew I'd find a redeeming quality in you at some point.
Well something else you won't like is that I don't really care for sweets either. Except canollis.

12-26-2009, 10:44 PM   #203
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Crack, butt crack, you know how you plumbers always show butt crack?

My license was mechanical. HVAC. But that's not where I made stupid money. I freelanced in event photography. I worked when I wanted to. One thing you need to understand Rupert is I'm not about the money. If it was I would have stayed up north. Or I would have moved back in 1984 when I was offered 1/2 of the company I left.

I've replumbed and rewired houses. I've also had inspectors comment that they wish some of their licensed "pros" had the attention to detail that I showed. My house was done as a home owner so no license required. Other work was for a licensed contractor.

Butt crack! I never even thought of it George! I guess I am losing my grip in my old age! LOL! Nah...I don't do butt crack, but there is a plumber in town that is well known for his huge butt crack....I hear some call him just to see it....you know, it is a strange world, isn't it!
I'm glad you don't like Doritos, I don't care much for them either. I am addicted to Cheetos, and have been in recovery for over a year....got off them but now have a problem with pigskins.....you know, there really isn't much fat in pigskins? But if you look close, you do see those little piggy bristles in a few of them. Sure will stop a fellow nibbler in his tracks......all the more for me!
Regards!
12-26-2009, 11:47 PM   #204
Damn Brit

A shared dislike of Doritos seems like a high point to end this thread.
Closed Thread