Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-20-2009, 04:39 PM   #16
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Never had it happen to me, and I have posted hundreds of links to Flickr. Maybe they just don't like you over there? It could be that after your "Blackhole" tirade, they just set out to "get you"? So it could be that you are a "marked man"....enjoy what time you have left, it may be short. Got your papers in order? Insurance all paid up? Said your bye byes to family and friends?
Regards

12-20-2009, 04:59 PM   #17
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Never had it happen to me, and I have posted hundreds of links to Flickr. Maybe they just don't like you over there? It could be that after your "Blackhole" tirade, they just set out to "get you"? So it could be that you are a "marked man"....enjoy what time you have left, it may be short. Got your papers in order? Insurance all paid up? Said your bye byes to family and friends?
Regards
Don't ask, I've made my life's mistake, flickr team just sent me below link two hours ago:

Bella Mafiosa on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Bye bye friends, I leave my Pentax inheritance to Adam.
12-20-2009, 05:04 PM   #18
Veteran Member

I have been on flickr for close to 3 years, and have had ZERO problems with images disappearing. Do you have a free account? or Pro account? There are limits to the free account, so if you go over the limit, older photos will not SHOW, but they are still there, if you upgrade to pro, they will reappear.
12-20-2009, 05:22 PM   #19
Inactive Account

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Stratman Quote
I have been on flickr for close to 3 years, and have had ZERO problems with images disappearing. Do you have a free account? or Pro account? There are limits to the free account, so if you go over the limit, older photos will not SHOW, but they are still there, if you upgrade to pro, they will reappear.
I never used flickr for storing my images, instead I come across flickr calamity everyday for instance like this:

Re: Tamron & Pentax 18-250 - different coatings?: Pentax SLR Talk Forum: Digital Photography Review

12-20-2009, 08:18 PM   #20
Veteran Member

I don't have a clue as to what your problem is......no one else seems to either. Maybe that Mafia Girl will get you all straightened out....it may be painful and it may take a while, but she looks fully capable of the job. When she ties you up, try not to cry, it will only encourage her. If she asks when your last had a proctol exam...you know you are in for rough times........Personally, I would get me a cyanide pill and keep it with me at all times for moments like that....unless you are maybe in need of that exam? Or you could just change your name and delete all you have on Flickr, and never post anything like this again.....move to another country, get plastic surgery and maybe a gender change......Wow! See what a little post like this can lead to?

Why not just apologize to Flickr, admit that you were off base and ask for forgiveness, it is much simpler than all that trouble ahead of you....that girl looks like she means serious business.......I would do the apology, and fast!
Regards!
12-20-2009, 08:28 PM   #21
Veteran Member

Ha! Hey Rupert, here is one for ya! Iwas testing an old manual telephoto I bought off ebay so it aint as sharp as i coulda been........

Squrril 8 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
12-20-2009, 10:10 PM   #22
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by res3567 Quote
Ha! Hey Rupert, here is one for ya! Iwas testing an old manual telephoto I bought off ebay so it aint as sharp as i coulda been........

Squrril 8 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Nice shot! I always love a good Squirrel shot, and come to think of it, I have yet to see a bad one. Kind of like Doggies, they are all good, aren't they! I appreciate the link and that you thought of me and my Squirrels.
Best Regards!
Rupert

12-20-2009, 10:15 PM   #23
Veteran Member

Nice shot! I always love a good Squirrel shot, and come to think of it, I have yet to see a bad one. Kind of like Doggies, they are all good, aren't they! I appreciate the link and that you thought of me and my Squirrels.
Best Regards!
Rupert
When I see more I'm gone shoot em.... with my camera that is.........
12-20-2009, 10:37 PM   #24
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Damn Brit Quote
So express your disappointment on flickr? WTF has it got to do with us? Do you think we can do anything about it?
LOLOL So Blunt!
12-20-2009, 11:03 PM   #25
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Damn Brit Quote
So express your disappointment on flickr? WTF has it got to do with us? Do you think we can do anything about it?
Hi Gary. How are you and the family? I am a newbe to internet jargon. What does WTF mean?
12-21-2009, 12:22 AM   #26
Inactive Account

Original Poster
I don't have a clue as to what your problem is......no one else seems to either. Maybe that Mafia Girl will get you all straightened out....it may be painful and it may take a while, but she looks fully capable of the job. When she ties you up, try not to cry, it will only encourage her. If she asks when your last had a proctol exam...you know you are in for rough times........Personally, I would get me a cyanide pill and keep it with me at all times for moments like that....unless you are maybe in need of that exam? Or you could just change your name and delete all you have on Flickr, and never post anything like this again.....move to another country, get plastic surgery and maybe a gender change......Wow! See what a little post like this can lead to?

Why not just apologize to Flickr, admit that you were off base and ask for forgiveness, it is much simpler than all that trouble ahead of you....that girl looks like she means serious business.......I would do the apology, and fast!
Regards!
I did already apologize to your father, several times.

This is similar to Scene: A redneck d...a.... enters the bar, already drunk from the cheap beers he can afford, smelling manure. He is an ignoramus can't read the links I've given because he is a 2. class drop out. He can't read but he dislikes someone in the bar, says something obscene to him, with his slack-jaw. But obviously he never tasted a good kick in his soft bulls-eye in the back before and other parts also.

get the Zssjh987&5/# here and gets also a kick from him, he piles up out of the bar, murmuring something on his language which only consist of 100-200 words.

%)//%^+^ here.... you &%&%^+ (you understand this)

Note: sorry folks but he deserved this answer.

Last edited by cbaytan; 12-21-2009 at 12:55 AM.
12-21-2009, 12:24 AM   #27
Veteran Member

hi..

play nice..

that is all..
12-21-2009, 12:29 AM   #28
Veteran Member

I suggest civilised communication among all. Everyone has put forward their views here and let's leave it as they are.
12-21-2009, 12:39 AM   #29
Inactive Account

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by roentarre Quote
I suggest civilised communication among all. Everyone has put forward their views here and let's leave it as they are.
Hey hey! heck,What kind of attitude this? there should be some kind of punishment for especially obscene words starters, my nature makes me don't let those replies pass without answering.
12-21-2009, 12:46 AM   #30
Veteran Member

so many things wrong in that...

i think ill leave that to the moderators...
Closed Thread