Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-27-2009, 08:14 PM   #16
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
I don't think you need to start losing sleep worrying about it just yet. When I convert George to a big Obama fan, or he has me burning candles for Jesus George in a hallway Shrine........it will be time for you to to go sleepless.
Regards!
No way I'd be making a shrine to W. Just don't think he was as bad as you donkeys make him out to be. Well that and you donkeys forget history way too fast.

12-27-2009, 08:20 PM   #17
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
No way I'd be making a shrine to W. Just don't think he was as bad as you donkeys make him out to be. Well that and you donkeys forget history way too fast.
Well I tell you what, he won't be going down in history as the Greatest President ever, as we have heard on FIX News. You can take that prediction and your bank account to Vegas and come home dead broke in a heartbeat.

Now worst President in history......I'll buy into some of that action in Vegas. A sure winner if I ever saw one. Wanna bet George?
Regards!
12-27-2009, 08:27 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Word just got to Pennsylvania Avenue and they decided to party too.

12-27-2009, 08:33 PM   #19
Veteran Member

QuoteQuote:
This says it all...

12-27-2009, 08:41 PM   #20
Veteran Member

Damn those Democrats know how to party! I recall all the stiff shirt tight faced Republicans at their convention and comparing them to the laughing fun loving Democrats at their convention and thinking that is how it is in the real world out here......Democrats know how to live and have fun...Republicans are all Doom and Gloom and always blaming someone else for their incompetence. You guys are a sad sack of malcontents.....I wouldn't trade for all the jobs in China....jobs your CEO's sent there.....and true to your rose colored glasses, you think they did you a favor!
Regards
12-27-2009, 08:48 PM   #21
graphicgr8s

Well I tell you what, he won't be going down in history as the Greatest President ever, as we have heard on FIX News. You can take that prediction and your bank account to Vegas and come home dead broke in a heartbeat.

Now worst President in history......I'll buy into some of that action in Vegas. A sure winner if I ever saw one. Wanna bet George?
Regards!
Worst POTUS would go to the peanut farmer hands down.
12-28-2009, 07:38 AM   #22
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
Worst POTUS would go to the peanut farmer hands down.

You know George, I would tend to think you are right, but polls show that is not the case....Jesus George wins for worst President by a comfortable margin in every poll I have seen....except those taken at Tea Party rallies.....and even there the margin was very close. Go check it out.....Only the core wingnuts and fruitloops burn those candles for George, .....everyone else would like to burn George himself. A poll of his new neighbors in Dallas showed 87% wish he would relocate, preferably out of state, and it took a lawsuit for him to get his new Jesus George Library in Dallas. Imagine....a Library for a guy that can barely read and can't speak any better than a brain damaged cocaine using alcoholic.......

Now I know you don't think he was as "bad as us donkeys"....but the facts say he was worse. So that doesn't say a whole lot for your thinking either. While I don't think you are are a drug using philandering alcoholic, like Jesus George was, maybe you have just eaten too much of that Cannoli, resulting in clogged arteries that have restricted you brains supply of oxygen?
Regards

Last edited by Rupert; 12-28-2009 at 07:43 AM.
12-28-2009, 12:59 PM   #23
graphicgr8s

You know George, I would tend to think you are right, but polls show that is not the case....Jesus George wins for worst President by a comfortable margin in every poll I have seen....except those taken at Tea Party rallies.....and even there the margin was very close. Go check it out.....Only the core wingnuts and fruitloops burn those candles for George, .....everyone else would like to burn George himself. A poll of his new neighbors in Dallas showed 87% wish he would relocate, preferably out of state, and it took a lawsuit for him to get his new Jesus George Library in Dallas. Imagine....a Library for a guy that can barely read and can't speak any better than a brain damaged cocaine using alcoholic.......

Now I know you don't think he was as "bad as us donkeys"....but the facts say he was worse. So that doesn't say a whole lot for your thinking either. While I don't think you are are a drug using philandering alcoholic, like Jesus George was, maybe you have just eaten too much of that Cannoli, resulting in clogged arteries that have restricted you brains supply of oxygen?
Regards
I have a feeling history will be kinder to W than Carter. Which of course would be accurate. Carter is a moron. Always was, always will be. An educated moron, but a moron nonetheless. But people thought so highly of Peanut that they sent him home after one term.

BTW, as I said didn't even taste them this year.
12-28-2009, 09:40 PM   #24
Inactive Account

Regards
Tell ya what Rupe. You are such a big man why don't you just take a little old drive to the ranch and just tell old George what you think of him. I am certain you will an invitation to go quail hunting with Cheney.
12-29-2009, 07:58 AM   #25
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Bokehboy Quote
Tell ya what Rupe. You are such a big man why don't you just take a little old drive to the ranch and just tell old George what you think of him. I am certain you will an invitation to go quail hunting with Cheney.

Jesus George knows full well what I think of him. I got so tired of picking up my phone to make a call and always hearing George's heavy breathing or Dickies beeper on his heart machine. They were listening to every call I made and it was often that I had to tell George that he needed to cover his mouth when he coughed or get off the line.....and that is not all I had to tell the little bow'legged weasel. Dick was mostly incoherent....always mumbling and talking of WMD's and flower children bring him flowers fresh cut from the hanging Gardens of Babylon......

Obama doesn't do this sort of idiotic phone tapping (well, he might tap you, but not me) and old Joe Biden just sits in his office and watches Oprah....so at least I can make peaceful calls now without having to listen to all that right wing wheezing.
Regards
12-29-2009, 10:36 AM   #26
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Das Boot Quote
This says it all...

What I see:
12-29-2009, 04:07 PM   #27
Site Supporter

12-29-2009, 04:25 PM   #28
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Blue Quote
I can't help but notice who's fixing the house and who's playing cowboy-savaging-the-foliage.
You know, I got this kind of thing, call it 'liberalism,' but I don't vote for people based on their pretending to be brush-cutters.

Last edited by Ratmagiclady; 12-29-2009 at 04:31 PM.
12-29-2009, 05:41 PM   #29
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Ratmagiclady Quote
I can't help but notice who's fixing the house and who's playing cowboy-savaging-the-foliage.
You know, I got this kind of thing, call it 'liberalism,' but I don't vote for people based on their pretending to be brush-cutters.
Isn't it interesting how different people see things differently.

I look at those shots and see someone hanging a curtain for what ever reason, when they probably could be doing something far more productive and I see two other blokes clearing deadwood from a forest situation thus making it less of fire hazard.
12-29-2009, 05:55 PM   #30
Veteran Member

I hate to burst your bubble, but George was...and is...the laughing stock of his neighbors in Crawford. I know, I have been there many times and heard them talk at the only store in town, and even the right wingers say he is an embarrassment ...once tried to chainsaw all day with a saw that had no chain......but looked great for the camera. They all tell that one a lot.....couldn't take a chance on Georgie getting hurt with a real chainsaw..... George is as much a cowboy or Texan as I am a Connecticut Yachtman....I don't know the bow from the stern, and George doesn't know the ass end of a cow from his own face......Well, that isn't fair, it would be hard to tell the difference there.
Regards
The Big City of Craword
Closed Thread