Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-26-2009, 06:21 PM   #1
graphicgr8s

Time for a party

I'm back on RML's ignore list. So naturally it's time to p-a-r-t-y.

12-26-2009, 08:00 PM   #2
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
What is this "Ignore List" crapola? If anyone here is not big enough or strong enough to take what they dish out, why the heck are they here? I just don't understand it...can you explain this to me? You could take me out back and beat the crap out of me, but I'd still be right back in your face at the first opportunity......if I couldn't muster the courage, then I would tuck my tail and disappear forever....not a likely thing for me...ever. I bet you are the same....right? I thought only third graders took their ball and went home when they got tackled....I guess some never got out of the third grade?

Hit me with your best shot...that's what I want to see here, not some condescending soft talk that tickles my little belly.........I'm no here for soft skinned whiners....how about you?
Regards!
12-26-2009, 08:02 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
What is an IGNORE list?
12-26-2009, 08:10 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Ok, children, an 'ignore list' would be the thing you put someone on when they do nothing but personally-abuse you and pretend it has something to do with grand Truth of politics, religion, or personal experience they may demand you relate over and over again, and ignore, while complaining you 'always bring into things. If ou dispute my slurs and ad hominem attacks.'

It's kind of like where conservative demagogues were on the radio dial while teabaggers negotiated their divergent reality.

The downside is, they claim to be vindicated.

The upside is, you don't hear them bitch about it and you're a happier person. Till you hear the boots marching.

Oh. And if you *really* think global 'culture war' is the acme of your piety, boys, try to not spend *all* of the 'meek's inheritance.' People gotta live here, you know.

12-26-2009, 08:32 PM   #5
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Ratmagiclady Quote
Ok, children, an 'ignore list' would be the thing you put someone on when they do nothing but personally-abuse you and pretend it has something to do with grand Truth of politics, religion, or personal experience they may demand you relate over and over again, and ignore, while complaining you 'always bring into things. If ou dispute my slurs and ad hominem attacks.'

It's kind of like where conservative demagogues were on the radio dial while teabaggers negotiated their divergent reality.

The downside is, they claim to be vindicated.

The upside is, you don't hear them bitch about it and you're a happier person. Till you hear the boots marching.

Oh. And if you *really* think global 'culture war' is the acme of your piety, boys, try to not spend *all* of the 'meek's inheritance.' People gotta live here, you know.

Good Lord!...or Sunbeam!, or Mighty Rock!, or whatever, Ratlady...what kind of reply is that? Even my Buck Rogers decoder is spinning like a top on that one! So what is it you are gaining by "going blind" to the posts of others? Does it just give you the pretty colors of the rainbow and block out all those ugly grays and dark shades of life that are not to your liking? Does it make it all go away if you close your eyes...like a one year old? I haven't done a search, but I bet there is a site with pretty colors and soft lighting with little sheep nibbling away in green pastures and stories of sugar plums and little fairies in pointed toes dancing to sparkling starlight....but it isn't here. Check out Romper Room.com....if there isn't such a site, maybe you can start one? You won't have to worry about Graphic being there, I guarantee....or me either!
Regards!

Last edited by Rupert; 12-27-2009 at 10:38 AM.
12-26-2009, 09:02 PM   #6
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Good Lord!...or Sunbeam!, or Mighty Rock!, or whatever, Ratlady...what kind of reply is that? Even my Buck Rogers decoder is spinning like a top on that one! So what is it you are gaining by "going blind" to the posts of others? Does it just give you the pretty colors of the rainbow and block out all those ugly grays and dark shades of life that are not to your liking? Does it make it all go away if you close your eyes...like a one year old? I haven't done a search, but I bet there is a site with pretty colors and soft lighting with little sheep nibbling away in green pastures and stories of sugar plumbs and little fairies in pointed toes dancing to sparkling starlight....but it isn't here. Check out Romper Room.com....if there isn't such a site, maybe you can start one? You won't have to worry about Graphic being there, I guarantee....or me either!
Regards!
1 of 2 things we agree on.
12-26-2009, 09:35 PM   #7
Veteran Member

Lets all behave and act like reasonable adults and work out out our differences in a democratic manner....... Watchureckon??????

12-26-2009, 09:37 PM   #8
Loyal Site Supporter

Someone hasn't figured out that a good offense is a great defense.
12-26-2009, 09:38 PM   #9
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by res3567 Quote
Lets all behave and act like reasonable adults and work out out our differences in a democratic manner....... Watchureckon??????
I reckon.

Up Yours!!!!!
12-26-2009, 09:41 PM   #10
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Wheatfield Quote
I reckon.

Up Yours!!!!!
Let's teachem Wheatfield!!!!!
12-26-2009, 09:44 PM   #11
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by res3567 Quote
Why always a democratic manner? Why not a Conservative manner? Watchurekin?
12-26-2009, 09:48 PM   #12
Veteran Member

Why always a democratic manner? Why not a Conservative manner? Watchurekin?
You know what I mean Sir, Knight, Captain, General, Big Fish Graphic!
12-26-2009, 09:51 PM   #13
Veteran Member

1 of 2 things we agree on.
Let's don't let that get to be a habit....people will start talking......
Regards!
12-27-2009, 01:16 PM   #14
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Let's don't let that get to be a habit....people will start talking......
Regards!
Screw 'em. They are going to talk anyhow. If you two make nice to each other what will I do for entertainment?
12-27-2009, 02:25 PM   #15
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Bokehboy Quote
Screw 'em. They are going to talk anyhow. If you two make nice to each other what will I do for entertainment?
I don't think you need to start losing sleep worrying about it just yet. When I convert George to a big Obama fan, or he has me burning candles for Jesus George in a hallway Shrine........it will be time for you to to go sleepless.
Regards!
Closed Thread