Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-30-2009, 11:38 AM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
I don't know. Whay do you libs keep sending back the likes of Dodd, Frank, etc. And then vote in the Chicago Mob? Why do you do it? And you'll probably vote Ted back in.
Didn't Ted die? Or is being alive not necessary for being elected to the Senate?

12-30-2009, 11:43 AM   #17
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Wheatfield Quote
Didn't Ted die? Or is being alive not necessary for being elected to the Senate?
We are talking Mass. here. Having a heartbeat is irrelevant in that state.
12-30-2009, 04:24 PM   #18
Inactive Account

Original Poster
"Good Lord! I see a place full of them,.....' Rupert
You are sooo right. The question is what can us peons do about it in a proper constructive way. I see that we are so screwed about 8 ways.

Beautiful family by the way on that other thread.

I drove down Colorado Blvd this AM (the Rose Parade Route). The stands are all up TV cameras all over the place covered in plastic. It's raining today!!!! Lightly though and it should clear up fine. The AM weather is in the 50s F so it's not that cold. It should be just great football weather at the Rose Bowl both days!!!! If Texas beats 'Bama I owe you a beer.

Happy New Year All!!
12-30-2009, 04:34 PM   #19
Damn Brit

QuoteOriginally posted by Phil1 Quote

Intersting guy. I'm suprised that our left of center friends here don't seem to like him.
Many of those men that saw this country through it's infancy were great men. Much of their wisdom does still apply today but it is a different world. I'm pretty sure most of them would be horrified to see what's been done to this country based on the guidelines they created.

12-30-2009, 04:39 PM   #20
Damn Brit

QuoteOriginally posted by Phil1 Quote
I did see Bushco's stupid quotes brought to the thread to counter the Jefferson smart quotes though.
They weren't brought to counter Jefferson's quotes, the thread title was about wisdom from the past. I was just adding some more recent past wisdom, in a hundred years, Bush's quotes will be seen historically as perceived wisdom coming from the republican party during that administration.
12-30-2009, 05:11 PM   #21
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Damn Brit Quote
Many of those men that saw this country through it's infancy were great men. Much of their wisdom does still apply today but it is a different world. I'm pretty sure most of them would be horrified to see what's been done to this country based on the guidelines they created.
Well you can thank the libs for that.

Gary you are still holding a grudge since we beat the tar out of you guys hundreds of years ago is all.
12-30-2009, 07:30 PM   #22
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
We are talking Mass. here. Having a heartbeat is irrelevant in that state.
I thought being a man or woman was relevant in your state George...until you guys elected a tiny mouse for Gov. Personally, I'll take a dead Ted over your tiny mouse any day. Just the embarrassment factor alone would be enough to make me leave your state......even our Pretty Boy Gov doesn't squeak. How did you guys end up with that little toy anyhow?
Regards!

12-30-2009, 07:59 PM   #23
Damn Brit

Well you can thank the libs for that.

Gary you are still holding a grudge since we beat the tar out of you guys hundreds of years ago is all.
I don't have allegiance to any country. The only grudges I hold are against people destroying the world that my child is growing up in. I don't care what someone's politics are or who they are, if they're not part of the solution they better hope they don't ever meet me in a dark alley.
12-30-2009, 11:36 PM   #24
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
I thought being a man or woman was relevant in your state George...until you guys elected a tiny mouse for Gov. Personally, I'll take a dead Ted over your tiny mouse any day. Just the embarrassment factor alone would be enough to make me leave your state......even our Pretty Boy Gov doesn't squeak. How did you guys end up with that little toy anyhow?
Regards!
Don't get me started on Crist. Can't stand him. Rubio for senate.
12-31-2009, 08:18 AM   #25
Veteran Member

I don't have allegiance to any country. The only grudges I hold are against people destroying the world that my child is growing up in. I don't care what someone's politics are or who they are, if they're not part of the solution they better hope they don't ever meet me in a dark alley.

Hey Britt! You're in luck! When the Anti-Christ arrives you are the guy he is looking for.....one world government......no allegiance to any one nation or religion......a "just give me peace and safety at any cost " kind of guy. They wrote a whole book about you....I think it is called Revelations.........you might read it, just for fun of course.
As for dark allies, you wouldn't want to meet me in one....would you? You know I am always packin' and that is not anything you would ever do....is it? Chill out Britt, no one is looking for a gunfight in Dark Alley Corral.
Regards!
12-31-2009, 08:32 AM   #26
Loyal Site Supporter

As for dark allies, you wouldn't want to meet me in one....would you? You know I am always packin' and that is not anything you would ever do....is it? Chill out Britt, no one is looking for a gunfight in Dark Alley Corral.
Regards!
It never ceases to amaze me how quickly the average American plays the gun card.
Lets just make an aside comment and see how many Yanks we can get to threaten us with guns.
The problem is, you run your foreign policy the same way.
And then you wonder why the Muslims want to kill you.....
Stupid and small minded.
How efficient of you.
12-31-2009, 09:24 AM   #27
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Wheatfield Quote
It never ceases to amaze me how quickly the average American plays the gun card.
Lets just make an aside comment and see how many Yanks we can get to threaten us with guns.
The problem is, you run your foreign policy the same way.
And then you wonder why the Muslims want to kill you.....
Stupid and small minded.
How efficient of you.
The muslims want to kill everybody. If it were just Americans they wouldn't have had bombings in England or Spain now would they? Your theory is more like a seine than a pot dude.
12-31-2009, 10:03 AM   #28
Loyal Site Supporter

The muslims want to kill everybody. If it were just Americans they wouldn't have had bombings in England or Spain now would they? Your theory is more like a seine than a pot dude.
Spain and England have a longer history of bad blood with the Muslims than Americans.
12-31-2009, 01:56 PM   #29
Damn Brit

Hey Britt! You're in luck! When the Anti-Christ arrives you are the guy he is looking for.....one world government......no allegiance to any one nation or religion......a "just give me peace and safety at any cost " kind of guy. They wrote a whole book about you....I think it is called Revelations.........you might read it, just for fun of course.
Regards!
I've read revelations a couple of times, not a bad fantasy but I prefer Dean Koontz's 'Odd Thomas'.

As for meeting 'Mr Packing' in a dark alley, you're so full of shit Rupert, anyone that talks about guns the way you do has a serious case of ***** envy I think. In that light, I won't consider your comment a veiled threat because you'd need some balls to be able to make one.
When my time is up, it's up, w*****s like you have no effect on my life or how I live it.
12-31-2009, 04:41 PM   #30
Veteran Member

I've read revelations a couple of times, not a bad fantasy but I prefer Dean Koontz's 'Odd Thomas'.

As for meeting 'Mr Packing' in a dark alley, you're so full of shit Rupert, anyone that talks about guns the way you do has a serious case of ***** envy I think. In that light, I won't consider your comment a veiled threat because you'd need some balls to be able to make one.
When my time is up, it's up, w*****s like you have no effect on my life or how I live it.
Talk is so cheap Britt, and I've got a good idea that after a good Fleet enema, you would fit nicely in a penny matchbox.....with room to spare.
Regards!
Closed Thread