Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-31-2009, 05:20 PM   #31
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Talk is so cheap Britt, ....
Regards!
That was pretty much what I thought after you made the gun threat.
Personally, I think this thread has gone way past it's best before date, but since I'm not a Mod, carry on.

01-02-2010, 02:52 PM   #32
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Wheatfield Quote
That was pretty much what I thought after you made the gun threat.
Personally, I think this thread has gone way past it's best before date, but since I'm not a Mod, carry on.

Pardon me, but I don't make gun threats. And I don't hang out in dark allies either, but I am always prepared for those that do.....

Maybe this was what the Britt had in mind?

"I fled Him, down the nights and down the days
I fled Him, down the arches of the years;
I fled Him, down the labyrinthine ways Of my own mind
and in the mist of tears I hid from Him...”

Maybe he fled Him down into the dark allies too?
Sounds about right to me? You too Wheatfield?
Regards!
01-02-2010, 08:39 PM   #33
Veteran Member

Pardon me, but I don't make gun threats. And I don't hang out in dark allies either, but I am always prepared for those that do.....

Maybe this was what the Britt had in mind?

"I fled Him, down the nights and down the days
I fled Him, down the arches of the years;
I fled Him, down the labyrinthine ways Of my own mind
and in the mist of tears I hid from Him...”

Maybe he fled Him down into the dark allies too?
Sounds about right to me? You too Wheatfield?
Regards!
Wow.

So, you are not in the alley, but if anyone else is, (For some *entirely incomprehensible reason, of course,* *fleeing you,*) you are there with a gun?

You being armed is just one of these things we put up with in a free nation, Rupert, don't let it go to your head.

Too late, sorry.

(And, yeah, if anyone with a gun, some homophobia, and a Christian Fundie persecution complex can make a distinction between himself and 'God,' in your imaginary 'dark alleys, ' you win a prize. Of some kind. )

Last edited by Ratmagiclady; 01-02-2010 at 08:47 PM.
01-02-2010, 10:28 PM   #34
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Ratmagiclady Quote
Wow.

So, you are not in the alley, but if anyone else is, (For some *entirely incomprehensible reason, of course,* *fleeing you,*) you are there with a gun?

You being armed is just one of these things we put up with in a free nation, Rupert, don't let it go to your head.

Too late, sorry.

(And, yeah, if anyone with a gun, some homophobia, and a Christian Fundie persecution complex can make a distinction between himself and 'God,' in your imaginary 'dark alleys, ' you win a prize. Of some kind. )

So you also hang out in dark allies Ratlady? How interesting! Your reasoning power is also somewhat skewed (Wow! What a Shock!) If you discerned that someone that is going to "better hope they had not meet the Britt in a dark alley" is going to better hope it because they chased him there, then your comprehension of reality is also a little more than slightly twisted. If I were to chase someone into a dark alley, me being the one doing the chasing, wouldn't it stand to reason that I would be most delighted to catch them there? Getting over your head here Ratlady? None of this is what the Britt said or what I said, so just where did you come up with it?

As for the homophobia, the only homophobic person I have seen on this Forum since I arrived is you...you are absolutely obsessed with homophobic people, although I never see a one anywhere on this site. What is it with this nonsense? It just goes on and on, and makes no sense at all to any of us here I'm sure. Get help Ratlady, or find a Forum on homophobic persecution where you can feed your imaginary complex and feel redeemed from whatever it is that must haunt your soul.
I can make it plain as day for you, and have, but still the obsession continues, thread after thread. No matter the subject, you always come back to your persecution theme of suffering and pain at the hands of angry Christians or right wing leaners. What do you want Ratlady? The blood of Christians and the right? No, what you want is acceptance...acceptance that your lifestyle is fine and dandy with those that think it isn't, as is their privilege and right in America. Don't hold your breath Ratlady, it is never going to happen, not here, not there, not anywhere, and not ever...so just get used to it and learn to live your life without the acceptance you seek.
Regards!

Last edited by Rupert; 01-03-2010 at 03:54 PM. Reason: spelling
01-04-2010, 09:22 AM   #35
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
{in response to RML} ..........your comprehension of reality is also a little more than slightly twisted.
With 2010 only a few days old, we already have a strong candidate for the award of understatement of the year!
01-04-2010, 12:12 PM   #36
Veteran Member

Actually, it would appear that what's 'twisted' would speak for itself.

Rupert calling me 'homophobic' for being a queer person contesting his insistent homophobia?

Saying I have a 'persecution complex' ...while talking about 'guns in dark alleys' and accusing me of 'wanting the blood of Christians and the Right' ...for, according to him, 'wanting acceptance,' of what he wants to reduce to 'a lifestyle' of his imagining that of course makes him 'righteous' to call *people* 'thingies' and 'against all goodness' if we'd like to ...nest without government persecution based on some religion's idea of 'style?'

Twisted?

What *you* say is so twisted you must see yourself going around corners.

It's not *obsession* on *my* part, Rupert. It's actually my daily life. Your own *harping on your self-righteousness while proudly-saying you don't want to know the much more boring reality and the real harm you blithely advocate.... *that's* 'obsession.' Not just on your part, but on the parts of those who claim it's the most important thing 'God' has to say something about at this juncture in history. While bringing it up constantly to try and 'discredit' anything I may say to contest your claims of perfect righteousness and right to 'damn' others you (proudly) don't even want to know about...

Twisted? What's twisted is claiming, 'Because of *my* religion, I couldn't possibly do what I keep on doing,' ...but of course, 'Anyone else must of course be deliberately awful, cause of standards I won't apply to myself.'

It's called *hypocrisy,* sport. Violence and dehumanization of others *just keeps coming out of your self-righteous mouth* While you keep characterizing *others* as horrible creatures, displacing everything you don't want to face about what you say, if not onto some other human, then onto backyard rodents.

I wouldn't be called 'Rat' if I didn't know alleys, though, I assure you.

Last edited by Ratmagiclady; 01-04-2010 at 12:23 PM.
01-04-2010, 02:07 PM   #37
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Ratmagiclady Quote
Actually, it would appear that what's 'twisted' would speak for itself.

Rupert calling me 'homophobic' for being a queer person contesting his insistent homophobia?

Saying I have a 'persecution complex' ...while talking about 'guns in dark alleys' and accusing me of 'wanting the blood of Christians and the Right' ...for, according to him, 'wanting acceptance,' of what he wants to reduce to 'a lifestyle' of his imagining that of course makes him 'righteous' to call *people* 'thingies' and 'against all goodness' if we'd like to ...nest without government persecution based on some religion's idea of 'style?'

Twisted?

What *you* say is so twisted you must see yourself going around corners.

It's not *obsession* on *my* part, Rupert. It's actually my daily life. Your own *harping on your self-righteousness while proudly-saying you don't want to know the much more boring reality and the real harm you blithely advocate.... *that's* 'obsession.' Not just on your part, but on the parts of those who claim it's the most important thing 'God' has to say something about at this juncture in history. While bringing it up constantly to try and 'discredit' anything I may say to contest your claims of perfect righteousness and right to 'damn' others you (proudly) don't even want to know about...

Twisted? What's twisted is claiming, 'Because of *my* religion, I couldn't possibly do what I keep on doing,' ...but of course, 'Anyone else must of course be deliberately awful, cause of standards I won't apply to myself.'

It's called *hypocrisy,* sport. Violence and dehumanization of others *just keeps coming out of your self-righteous mouth* While you keep characterizing *others* as horrible creatures, displacing everything you don't want to face about what you say, if not onto some other human, then onto backyard rodents.

I wouldn't be called 'Rat' if I didn't know alleys, though, I assure you.
Didn't we already have a poll on this?

01-04-2010, 02:43 PM   #38
Veteran Member

I don't know about any polls, I must have missed it, but I know I get sick and tired of hearing the Ratlady chime in on a thread that contains nothing about homosexuals, LGBT's, or to use her words "Queers" and start a rant on how she is persecuted and mistreated by those on the right or some so called Christian Crusaders, that are as insane in their beliefs as she is in hers. No one denies that there is bias, prejudice and hatred in this world....but it is not found in every thread here and directed at the Ratlady...except in her mind. If she wants to rant, let her have a blog site here or somewhere else but not jump into a thread and start some off topic reason why she is miserable because of us. Her lifestyle is not widely accepted in any part of the world, and until it is, she will not be satisfied and apparently will not stop her constant harping on her perceived mistreatment. Most people I know don't give a rats fat hiney about her or her lifestyle....I sure as hell don't.
Regards
01-04-2010, 02:48 PM   #39
graphicgr8s

I don't know about any polls, I must have missed it, but I know I get sick and tired of hearing the Ratlady chime in on a thread that contains nothing about homosexuals, LGBT's, or to use her words "Queers" and start a rant on how she is persecuted and mistreated by those on the right or some so called Christian Crusaders, that are as insane in their beliefs as she is in hers. No one denies that there is bias, prejudice and hatred in this world....but it is not found in every thread here and directed at the Ratlady...except in her mind. If she wants to rant, let her have a blog site here or somewhere else but not jump into a thread and start some off topic reason why she is miserable because of us. Her lifestyle is not widely accepted in any part of the world, and until it is, she will not be satisfied and apparently will not stop her constant harping on her perceived mistreatment. Most people I know don't give a rats fat hiney about her or her lifestyle....I sure as hell don't.
Regards
You don't remember this one?

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/general-talk/79364-do-rmls-posts-make-sense-you.html

I get sick of her not making any sense at all and wearing out my decoder ring so fast after repairs.
01-04-2010, 02:57 PM   #40
Veteran Member

Well the scary part there is that some, actually quite a few, find some sense in her posts. It either means we have worse problems than I imagined or others have much more sophisticated decoders than we do? Have you shopped for late model decoders lately? Maybe it is time we do some shoppping? Her latest rambling nonsense smoked mine again, and I just got it out of the shop on Saturday! The technician said he had detected "severe abuse" and refused to provide a warranty on the repair.
Regards!
01-04-2010, 03:31 PM   #41
Veteran Member

I don't know about any polls, I must have missed it, but I know I get sick and tired of hearing the Ratlady chime in on a thread that contains nothing about homosexuals, LGBT's, or to use her words "Queers" and start a rant on how she is persecuted and mistreated by those on the right or some so called Christian Crusaders, that are as insane in their beliefs as she is in hers.

While the reality is, of course, that I'm often told by others by PM that *you* boys bring it up on threads I'm not even reading, ...or when you say 'Where is my holy book ever used for anything like this!' I say 'How bout my own life experience,' you stick your fingers in your ears and chant nanananana unclean, why are you bringing your 'sin' I don't want to know about even when I claim I would never do anything like I advocate doing to you and blaming you for right now nanananananana not listening-to-you-saying-your-life-isn't a 'style' baced on embracing my tawdry and demeaning view of sex, you selfish baddie but I'm nothing like *Muslim literalists, you evil, * nanananananana not listening....' "

I'm not impressed, Rupert.

QuoteQuote:
No one denies that there is bias, prejudice and hatred in this world....but it is not found in every thread here and directed at the Ratlady
Unless someone would like to divert from the substance of anything she ever says and call it 'holy,' of course.

QuoteQuote:
Most people I know don't give a rats fat hiney about her or her lifestyle....I sure as hell don't.
Regards

If you want to show 'regards' while 'not giving a hiney,' ...Accept my equality. Accept my *humanity.* Accept my *existence.*

If you want to claim the right to do and advocate bad things and then when called on them say, 'I don't care! As long as she doesn't contest my callous oppression, I don't care! I'm the most compassionatest ever! Unless someone I don't want to learn about says I don't already know everything about them and have all right to sit in judgment!'

Then...

Then we have a dispute, here.

You're essentially claiming that you're perfect about 'tolerance,' and then if I beg to differ based on how you and other Christian conservatives treat me right here, you say, "You can't say that! You're too unclean to speak! I'm tolerant and nice! Really! Squirrels!'

I say, nay. You share an insanity with these others.

It hurts you and our nation about more than just what *no, isn't your Godsforsaken business.*

If you want to claim the right to hurt me, you face up. Christian.

Or back the Frigg off.

You do not get it both ways. Anymore. Dig?

Last edited by Ratmagiclady; 01-04-2010 at 03:37 PM.
01-04-2010, 06:04 PM   #42
Veteran Member

Good Lord....errr Big Rock or Water Spirit...or whatever it is you find as your spiritual guidance Ratlady! I didn't understand a word of that twisted rambling. Perhaps one of the 40% or so that comprehends your gibberish can translate it for me....since you have already smoked my decoder.
Regards!
01-04-2010, 06:20 PM   #43
Veteran Member

Good Lord....errr Big Rock or Water Spirit...or whatever it is you find as your spiritual guidance Ratlady! I didn't understand a word of that twisted rambling. Perhaps one of the 40% or so that comprehends your gibberish can translate it for me....since you have already smoked my decoder.
Regards!
If you have such trouble understanding me, perhaps you are not ordained to 'interpret' my life, Rupert. Never mind call it 'God.'

Never mind try and make up some 'Big Rock or Water Spirit' to try and do what, if I did to you, would sound like, 'Really Angry Absentee-Landlord Voyeur-God-With-Convoluted Book Lease'

If I don't name my Gods before you, it's cause you don't even respect your own. Nevermind mine.

If I *hadn't* grown up subject to everything the likes of you can dish out, I would have the impression you're both spoiled, coddled, cowardly, and at once *totally uncivilized.and barbarically-hung-up and aggressive.*

So. You want to fix things, or not?

Last edited by Ratmagiclady; 01-04-2010 at 06:27 PM.
01-04-2010, 08:38 PM   #44
Veteran Member

"So. You want to fix things, or not?".......I don't know, ...what's broken? You tell me Ratlady, I doubt there is much in this world I can fix....or you either. We are all just numbers in a giant hat, scrambled and picked at random, and when we are picked, we think we had something to do with it. Not!
Regards!
01-04-2010, 08:43 PM   #45
graphicgr8s

"So. You want to fix things, or not?".......I don't know, ...what's broken? You tell me Ratlady, I doubt there is much in this world I can fix....or you either. We are all just numbers in a giant hat, scrambled and picked at random, and when we are picked, we think we had something to do with it. Not!
Regards!
It's in her mind you know. Voices I tell you.
Closed Thread