Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-03-2010, 08:56 PM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Center for Creative Photography

While a student back at the U of AZ way back when in the day, I often dropped by the center and looked at framed original photos of artists like Ansel Adams. Not being a photographer then and still young I had a much more naive interaction with this art and the people behind it. I wanted to share this resource. If any of you have an opportunity to visit Tucson, AZ it is well worth your time to go and see some awesome photos there. Here is the link to their site.

01-03-2010, 09:32 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by bbluesman Quote
While a student back at the U of AZ way back when in the day, I often dropped by the center and looked at framed original photos of artists like Ansel Adams. Not being a photographer then and still young I had a much more naive interaction with this art and the people behind it. I wanted to share this resource. If any of you have an opportunity to visit Tucson, AZ it is well worth your time to go and see some awesome photos there. Here is the link to their site.
COOL! I have relatives out there and I am long overdue for a visit....I will definately check it out.....
01-04-2010, 12:08 AM   #3
Damn Brit

QuoteOriginally posted by res3567 Quote
COOL! I have relatives out there and I am long overdue for a visit....I will definately check it out.....
Check the collections on their website first Rob, they have many more images than they display which can be viewed by appointment.

That also should be true of most museums that are open to the public,
01-05-2010, 02:04 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Damn Brit Quote
Check the collections on their website first Rob, they have many more images than they display which can be viewed by appointment.

That also should be true of most museums that are open to the public,
Good point Gary and very true.I wish we could access the full collection via web but alas...