01-07-2010, 01:07 PM   #46
Damn Brit

QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
Ironic, aint it?

01-07-2010, 01:29 PM   #47
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Hey Rupert,

Thanks for not answering my question back. Fairly typical of the liberal side to leap frog anything that might have to do with reality and make personal attacks particularly about something/someone they know nothing about. That precisly is why I lean libertarian/conservative. You usually can't get straight answers from your side without a RML tyrade about everything but the topic. Good show and is about what I expected. No news there.

I'll try again with just the last one:

'One other quicky, I assume you feel it is OK to keep prisoners in warfare until hostilities are over. Kinda like what has been done in most all wars over the last few hundred years. That would be under proper GC standards even though your advisary likes to cut off heads 'n stuff for TV.'

That's a tough yes or no. Try hard on this one.

If your still up to it, the other question was:

'Please explain to me Obama's explanation for removing these fine folks from off shore Club Gitmo to the USA. His explanation to the country was that Gitmo is a big AQ recruting cause. I am curious how a NY prison will reduce or eliminate AQ recruiting as opposed to Gitmo. Will putting the military type prisoners in a civilian jail with civilian staff be an improvement with our AQ friends and if so how? If the reasoning is to satisfy world wide lefty pressure please say too. If you don't know, that's OK too, because I don't either. Help me out here.'

Take you time and help unconfuse this wayward member of the proletariat with your on topic wisdom and guide my unmoral character back into the fold of the sheeple. I so want to be a part of the group.

Thanking you profusly in advance
Closed Thread