Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-08-2010, 12:32 PM   #16
Banned

QuoteOriginally posted by Ratmagiclady Quote
Well, it seems since they hired her as a 'creative director,' maybe they have something new they want to make into something hip, style and marketing and all.

01-08-2010, 12:35 PM   #17
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by séamuis Quote
the only cameras Polaroid currently makes are cheap compact digital's. and that's what Gaga will be "working" on. people want polaroid film for other reasons. so yea cheap polaroid cameras. it will of course spur an interest in vintage polaroid equipment, and probably a spike in the sales of all the remaining polaroid film stock. the only product Polaroid actually has thats worth anything is the Po-Go with "Zink".
A dSLR with Zink? yes please. Sure, quality is crap (I like it though, bought some on ebay, kinda fun)...and how, well, Polaroid would that be?
01-08-2010, 12:37 PM   #18
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by séamuis Quote
haha, Maybe I'll pass her on my drive to work.

I see her ego can't be confined to any particular address, but at minimum the state of Minnesota will suffice!

How much funnier would that card be if she had also hand written Lady Gaga (...after crossing out Tom Petters...local reference to the previous owner, now local resident ponzi scheming criminal).
01-08-2010, 06:38 PM   #19
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by MRRiley Quote
If Pentax were to pick a Star Trek related spokesperson, it'd have to be Seven-of-Nine!!!

(photo from Wikipedia)

Pentax implants would ROCK!!!

Mike

p.s. I think Lady Gaga is a good fit for Polaroid.
I agree Mike.......gggggggrrrrrrooooowwwllllllll!!!!!!! She was hot on the show...... so you are a Trekie?

01-08-2010, 06:41 PM   #20
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by flyer Quote
I think Urkel (Jaleel White) would make a good spokesperson for Pentax.
OK...... Jaleel White......hmmmmm..... trying to get an angle on that........
01-08-2010, 06:58 PM   #21
Damn Brit

I've recently found some respect for Lady Gaga since seeing some of her performance art work, her music stuff doesn't to a great deal for me. At least she has manufactured herself as opposed to being manufactured by the moguls.
01-08-2010, 09:52 PM   #22
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by res3567 Quote
I agree Mike.......gggggggrrrrrrooooowwwllllllll!!!!!!! She was hot on the show...... so you are a Trekie?
She's hot in any show. Or not on any show. Just plain hot. I'd buy her Pentax

01-09-2010, 11:24 AM   #23
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Festus has always dreamed of being the Spokesperson for Pentax......it takes balls for a job like that, and he has them!

You got what it takes to shoot Pentax?
01-09-2010, 11:43 AM   #24
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Damn Brit Quote
I've recently found some respect for Lady Gaga since seeing some of her performance art work, her music stuff doesn't to a great deal for me. At least she has manufactured herself as opposed to being manufactured by the moguls.
Actually, it's really just not my kind of music, but I did notice one of her songs as 'Hey, this is a bit different' before I knew to attach it to all the general celebrity-hype. Probably, it's about time. I suspect she's actually *good,* though. For all the talk about her, though, you don't hear much of the music, it seems. I'm always slow to attach faces and celebrity-gossip to the actual art, though.
01-09-2010, 11:43 AM   #25
Veteran Member

Look like he got what it takes to make more Festus's and Festivas.....
01-10-2010, 05:24 PM   #26
graphicgr8s

Festus needs a contract out on him.