Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-08-2010, 12:21 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Looking for a printer

Hi everyone,

I'm in the process of planning a model photoshoot but I need some assistance with the final product. I'm looking to print playing cards and have a different image on each card. For example, the king of hearts would be 1 photo, the queen of diamonds would be a different photo, and so on and so forth. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a reliable, trustworthy printer that could do this for me at a cheap price. I don't have a lot of money so I'm looking to do a 1st run of about 100 decks (possibably 4 color) and I'm hoping to spend no more then $4 to $5 a deck (plus the setup fee). Does anyone have any suggestions.

PS. These will not be nude shots.

Thanks

01-08-2010, 01:14 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I can't say for certain, however I honestly don't feel that your budget is high enough for your plan. If you printed off 1,000 decks it may be fair, but not smaller orders.

However, Vista Print may be able to help you out. I used to deal through them, getting incredible service, at reasonable prices. If I hadn't changed my business plan I'd still be with them.