Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-15-2010, 06:34 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Still think your Smart

This is VERY FAST , so be prepared. You only have 8 seconds for each question. Click on the Smartorstoopid and have fun.

smartorstoopid

01-15-2010, 06:41 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Too early in the morning to answer questions that quick without giving me a half a minute to think about it. Besides, after working all night, I'm brain dead anyway.
01-15-2010, 07:04 AM   #3
Veteran Member

At least I can still make contractions.
01-15-2010, 07:17 AM   #4
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
No right winger here will get 100%....that question about where Obama was born will trip every one of them.
Regards!

01-15-2010, 07:28 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Shouldn't that be "Still think you're smart"?
01-15-2010, 07:38 AM   #6
Inactive Account

25. I am smarter than the average person, apparently. I'm not a fan of pop culture questions, though.
01-15-2010, 07:44 AM   #7
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
No right winger here will get 100%....that question about where Obama was born will trip every one of them.
Regards!
Sorry to disappoint you mate.

01-15-2010, 08:14 AM   #8
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
Sorry to disappoint you mate.
Come on George, even in the privacy of your own computer you were unable to choose Hawaii....man up George, we won't hate you for being a fruitloop, you have plenty of company out there and it would put a smile on Sarah's face to know that you guys are as loony as she is.
I admit that I have wondered if you are the one that wrote her during her campaign...
"Dear Sarah,
I share your concerns and have similar fears. Like you seeing Russia from your porch, I look out from mine here in Florida and can see Cuber....."

Seeing Cuber must be scary George? Almost as scary as seeing Obama in the Whitehouse?
Regards!
01-15-2010, 08:14 AM   #9
graphicgr8s

Come on George, even in the privacy of your own computer you were unable to choose Hawaii....man up George, we won't hate you for being a fruitloop, you have plenty of company out there and it would put a smile on Sarah's face to know that you guys are as loony as she is.
I admit that I have wondered if you are the one that wrote her during her campaign...
"Dear Sarah,
I share your concerns and have similar fears. Like you seeing Russia from your porch, I look out from mine here in Florida and can see Cuber....."

Seeing Cuber must be scary George? Almost as scary as seeing Obama in the Whitehouse?
Regards!
Sorry Rupert I am most assuredly not a birther.
He was dually elected by a majority of stupid people. I can't help that. But he is a US citizen.
01-15-2010, 08:58 AM   #10
Veteran Member

You're just too damn reasonable George.....stay away from Tea Parties and such...they will tear you apart! I actually had a guy tell me that he was 100% certain Obama was born in Uganda....he got so worked up about it he finally said "I know! I was there"........the scary part was that I think he believed it.

"majority of stupid people"......I may have to man up myself George.....It won't be easy, but I will do it, he is not pleasing the left any more than he is pleasing the right. My wife, who is not a racist in the true sense of the word, but who knows little of people of color, claims that he is a typical Black man trying to gain acceptance in a still mostly white America, and is therefore catering to "white power groups". I don't buy that, not at all, but there is a growing number on the left that are. I think it has nothing to do with color or race, but with the "rule of law" in Washington. Things there have a way of running the system despite the best intentions (or worst intentions, depending on your view) and no matter what you think you can do, you are restrained by that system. Some, like LBJ, were masters of controlling the system.....others like Obama are pure amateurs....like a leaf in the Mississippi, just torn by the current. For whatever reason, I don't think he is on target for the ones that elected him. On the other hand, I don't want to overlook the fact that he was handed one of the worst situations in modern history by Jesus George.....so he needs some credit there for not folding and going home when he saw what he was given by the right.
Regards!

BTW-Phil, if you are lurking out there, I do know that I got off topic...if you want to flame me about it, just go straight at it....no silly "what does Obama have to do with the test" crapola!
Thanks!

Regards!
01-15-2010, 09:51 AM   #11
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Regards!
Sorry, Rupe! Got that one right. (Missed 5 others though.)
01-15-2010, 02:35 PM   #12
Pentaxian

Apparently I'm part of the Intelligentsia...no real surprise there. In fact I'm a frickin Genius or at least I think that's how the quiz described me.
01-15-2010, 02:52 PM   #13
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Got a good score but had to guess a few - clearly a US-centric trivia quiz.
01-16-2010, 03:28 PM   #14
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by enoeske Quote
Shouldn't that be "Still think you're smart"?

Good call.
01-16-2010, 06:08 PM   #15
Veteran Member

Graphic....do you think you are the smartest person in Pentax Forums?