Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-25-2010, 09:20 PM   #76
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
It wasn't tangential. Gooshin called someone an idiot that hasn't posted in this thread and failed to mention any pertinent details. As far as all of your other dribble, quoted below, you are way out of bounds and you report people for far less.

QuoteQuote:
Can't tell exactly *what* you were engaging, or attempting to prove, apart from, apparently, reading all this thread and deciding to pick at something tangential Goosh said.

If you think you've been diverted from the content of this thread...

Well, the content's still there.

*Beg* your pardon if I impeded your semantics in any way. After all, what do I know about the posted topic, right?

Cause that's my question, Blue. *Does* the content here even register with you, or is this just about 'you finding a way to feel right?'

Actually, I'm still processing it. Unlike you, I don't have the answer here even though I raised 3 boys and a girl.

You keep claiming you represent some wonderful 'values,' that should go without question, all of you boys.

Really? Where have I claimed any such thing?

I see no values. Or honor. Or guts. Or smarts.

Just a little mob. Of bullies.

I see small minds growing up, forgetting all humanity, and once again figuring it's better to blame some new genre of music you don't understand, for once again scapegoating some minority for the fact you don't understand your own kids. When you proclaim your inerrant virtue and they.... Cut themselves.

Rockandrollas.

Screaming, wailing, hair-tearing, breast-beating tragedy of it is...

Well, you've become your own bad guys. Hurting the likes of me will not salve this.

Funny thing is... When they said they'd 'knock me into next week' some time ago...

They overshot by a bit.

So I figure, if there's one thing I san say to you dudes...

You forgot something.

01-25-2010, 09:24 PM   #77
Veteran Member

Is this thread about you being 'right,' Blue?

What if it was?

What would that mean?

Would what the OP asks make any more sense? Be closer to some kind of understanding or solution?

Mean there was any point talking?

Or.

What if...

You forgot something.

I honestly don't know what else you boys expect me to tell you. That's blood, sweat, and tears, in the backscroll... Real Mother-loving *life.* That you want to say, 'I should be able to call LBGT people 'aberrant,' all the time, but why do you always have to mention you exist when I do... All the time, RML? It must be *you!* Why are our bi kids so rejecting of our wonderful promises of respect and parental love, if only they accept they're damned souls only worthy of begging for forgiveness for ever questioning societal demands they be personally-violated and 'confess' they never had a right to a human feeling?

.... and you want to proclaim righteousness and reason.... About... saying my life experience is to be discounted in favor of yet another 'theory' that 'It must be 'emo and/or Goth music!' and 'Not making sure no kid says they aren't straight ever without being hideously punished for it!' That makes supposed jocks smoke up in bathrooms and it has nothing to to with maybe-they-don't-care-as-much-about-baseball-as their-parents-only care-about....it's-libruls-corrupting-our-infielders-with *reefer...*...'

Or... You just wanted to talk semantics. And otherwise have been a bastion of American liberty and self-determination.

Right?
Really.

Where have we heard that before.

Understand, children?

I'm not a Godsforsaken talking point. And neither are these kids you're so ostensibly-worried about.

Remember?

Or: Let's put it this way. Do you *really* think you're gonna come along, look me in the eyes, and 'prove' anything?

This is where I say, Good Night, America. Wherever you are.

Last edited by Ratmagiclady; 01-25-2010 at 10:20 PM.
01-25-2010, 10:18 PM   #78
graphicgr8s

Dagnabit my decoder ring fried itself on the last one.
01-25-2010, 10:25 PM   #79
Veteran Member

Ratmag, dont bother... Blue has it ingraved in his mind that i am incapable of coherent thought.

Its like telling a tricycle that the inverse square root of 57 is really an apple on Mars.

I can see his army of squirls scrambling to decode that one.

ehh

EHH?!!

01-25-2010, 10:51 PM   #80
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

What a degenerated thread this is! Taken over by one Ratlady in her never ending attempt to gain sympathy for her pain and suffering a the hands of those merciless bullies here....I assume they are the same ones that took her child away from her, so they must be the "backwards ones" right? I say backwards instead of Evil, because the Ratlady is already on record as stating that a murdering bastard that kidnaps, rapes, brutalizes, and disfigures a young girl...then strangles the life out of her...is not Evil...just backwards. So you guys are thinking you might find some parenting wisdom from a person like the Ratlady, who lost her child in a court of law, and does not recognize Evil...just "being backward"? You won't find any decoder on earth that will give you that result.
I'll tell you what you should already know...if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and walks like a duck...it is damn sure a duck. It may sing a lovely Mockingbird tune, but make no mistake....it is a duck.
Regards!
01-25-2010, 11:26 PM   #81
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Choo choo!!!!!

Yet one more thread turns into a....

Pat
01-25-2010, 11:46 PM   #82
Damn Brit

QuoteOriginally posted by ve2vfd Quote
Choo choo!!!!!

Yet one more thread turns into a....