Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-26-2010, 10:20 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Really? I didn't know any real Pentaxians even went to DPR anymore? They fight and bicker over there worse than the Gen Forum ever does here......and they hate my Squirrels too! My Squirrels like it here, and are treated very well....except for George, that always wants to cook them. DPR bans you if you have a brain.....even a tiny one like a Squirrel. No wonder many of us are proud of being banned from that hellhole.
Regards!
Some of us go over there to whip up on the Canon and Nikon boys in the challenges...

01-26-2010, 03:30 PM   #17
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Really? I didn't know any real Pentaxians even went to DPR anymore? They fight and bicker over there worse than the Gen Forum ever does here......and they hate my Squirrels too! My Squirrels like it here, and are treated very well....except for George, that always wants to cook them. DPR bans you if you have a brain.....even a tiny one like a Squirrel. No wonder many of us are proud of being banned from that hellhole.
Regards!
The gen talk is comparison is hard to imagine. Hysterical However, I have called that place DipReview for years. In fact, that is what it is named in my bookmarks.
01-26-2010, 06:54 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
It's nothing new- they are jealous.

To get around this, use our IP, 74.86.168.180 - so i.e. you could post http://74.86.168.180/index.html or any other path.
So Adam....does that mean that we are da s***?
01-26-2010, 06:57 PM   #19
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Regards!
Hey Rupert.....I emailed Festus and he told Mama Feastus about George's plot to half you so she told Festus to dice up George and they will eat him........BARBECUED GRAPHIC!!!!!