Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
01-30-2010, 02:50 PM   #1
graphicgr8s

Simply Amazing

Yep. It's simply amazing. The one time where most of the usual culprits are actually complimenting RML and the thread is closed. RML it WAS a good post.

George

01-30-2010, 02:57 PM   #2
Damn Brit

QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
Yep. It's simply amazing. The one time where most of the usual culprits are actually complimenting RML and the thread is closed. RML it WAS a good post.

George
If the thread stays on topic, it's more likely to stay open. When it descends to nothing but insults, the thread gets closed. You could all try insulting each other by PM maybe, it would help make GT less of a 'No-go zone' for the majority of members.
01-30-2010, 03:18 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Gary was just doing his job George. Rupert and Jim had a difference of opinion which quickly turned into a......well you know
01-30-2010, 03:21 PM   #4
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by res3567 Quote
Gary was just doing his job George. Rupert and Jim had a difference of opinion which quickly turned into a......well you know
Yeah I know. Children must play you know. Why can't they be adults like us?

How's the finger? Ready to get it taken care of?

01-30-2010, 03:42 PM - 1 Like   #5
Veteran Member

It has healed quite nicely George.....I appreciate your concern for the well being of my digit and I am sure you would have done a wonderfull job of "taking cae of it"
01-30-2010, 04:16 PM - 1 Like   #6
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

He started it!
01-30-2010, 05:43 PM   #7
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
He started it!
You started it....and I resent the thread being closed...we were just beginning to have fun! As for those that avoid the GF....not everyone measures up to our standards anyhow. The thin skinned and spineless are best served over in the Romper Room where no one ever "talks mean" or steps on their little dainty toes. I see plenty of threads here that don't go ballistic....like the one where a poster lost their best friend....but when a person steps up to the plate in the political threads, they need to be able to play hardball or back away. Most here are pretty good players, they can pitch and catch.......all except Res, but he is on injured reserve. someone tried to hack off his thumb. Wonder who would do such a thing?
Regards!

01-30-2010, 05:55 PM   #8
graphicgr8s

Rupert would you like me to send you some Festus soup? Sheesh. I have one kid to raise now I have to discipline you 2 children. At least RML has me on ignore. She'll never know I said something nice about her.
01-30-2010, 06:02 PM   #9
Damn Brit

I draw attention to this line from the GT guidelines - Please do not contest moderator decisions in this section, as they are final. Once a thread is closed, simply move on.

We are doing our best to accommodate the few but the few are making it increasingly hard to do so. By all means debate a topic vigorously but insult trading would be better carried out via PM, threads will stay open longer.

This thread closed.
Closed Thread