Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-05-2010, 01:33 PM   #31
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by pcarfan Quote
+1...wouldn't that be something.
No more Star Wars edits. It was atrocious enough when they felt the need to kludge in that green guy trying to shoot Han Solo first and missing from two feet away, I guess to try and remove some 'moral ambiguity' or something. Augh!

02-05-2010, 11:34 PM   #32
Inactive Account

All the people who told me I should see Avatar, I realised, are the same people who told me I should Kill Bill.

So, no dice.
02-05-2010, 11:42 PM   #33
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by lithos Quote
All the people who told me I should see Avatar, I realised, are the same people who told me I should Kill Bill.

So, no dice.
don't worry, Uma Thurman doesn't star in Avatar.
02-06-2010, 02:57 AM   #34
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by Pentaxor Quote
don't worry, Uma Thurman doesn't star in Avatar.
Noted. Instead, we've got a Sin City brickie's labourer.

Which is awesome. James Cameron said he liked Worthington because he wasn't some metrosexual, effete dude. Sam Worthington got's the best rags-to-riches story since George Lazenby, although considerably more staying power.

02-09-2010, 06:43 AM   #35
Veteran Member

Saw it at the IMAX on Sunday with my Son - 3D of course, 6 story screen (that's right 6 stories not 6 feet !) , sound that rattles the inner ear drum - great seats (we showed up an hour early). It's still selling out every show here, need to buy your tickets online a week in advance.
02-09-2010, 08:07 AM   #36
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by daacon Quote
Saw it at the IMAX on Sunday with my Son - 3D of course, 6 story screen (that's right 6 stories not 6 feet !) , sound that rattles the inner ear drum - great seats (we showed up an hour early). It's still selling out every show here, need to buy your tickets online a week in advance.
Man, that must of been something else. I was stunned the small-screen 3-D verion; I can only imagine see this film in an IMAX - it's gotta be unbelievable.

Jer
02-09-2010, 08:11 AM   #37
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Sailor Quote
Man, that must of been something else. I was stunned the small-screen 3-D verion; I can only imagine see this film in an IMAX - it's gotta be unbelievable.

Jer
It was really cool and seeing it the second time I noticed more especially the overall scenary .... stunning effects .. I am sure the sequal is in the works , however very few deliver ...