Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-01-2010, 11:26 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
New Social Group - Wildlife Photography

channeler has created a new social group called "Wildlife Photography", with the following description:

QuoteQuote:
I nearly called this "Wildlife Pentaxians" but thought that it might attract members looking for something a little different to the intended subject. Pentax perhaps doesn't make it as easy as some other manufacturers (who shall remain nameless) to excel in wildlife photography when the longest current new lens we can get is a DA*300 and third party manufacturers don't always support the brand. So how about we help each other to push the limits of what we can achieve with our Pentax cameras sharing thoughts/experience re equipment, techniques etc. Perhaps we could also arrange get togethers in whatever part of the world we happen to live and share information re good places to shoot.
To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.

02-01-2010, 07:53 PM   #2
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I've got Squirrels! Think they would want a few....free shipping if they take Otis!
Regards!
02-01-2010, 08:24 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I'm in in the sping summer I got killer geese and ducks (and sometimes if I am lucky the odd Squirrel)
02-01-2010, 09:18 PM   #4
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I'm interested....if you guys are not wingnut pixel peepers that require all of your photos that are framed to have that fine linen paper or silk paper stuffing behind the print.....I shoot Squirrels and other wildlife, but I do it for the enjoyment and challenge, not for the exacting standards of tea sipping pixel peeping aristocrats with an eye for every little fault visible or imagined....
Regards!