Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-01-2010, 12:54 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Sex , Drugs , Relion , Guns and Politics

Now that I got your attention:Go up to the "Everything Else" forum and check out the 2010 PF members honours nominations thread. Nominate someone , be creative , approve a nomination , see if you've been nominated , give GT a 10 minute break and have some fun

02-01-2010, 02:17 PM   #2
graphicgr8s

Seacapt. That isn't any fun this year. All catagories have to be uplifting and "feelgood". But I did load up some film that expired in 08 and shot some. Kept looking for the LCD. I think I will be shootiing a lot more film this year. Had forgotten how much fun it really is. Next I will break out the K1000 and the Mamiya. Maybe even my old SRT 101
02-01-2010, 03:35 PM   #3
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Yep, I saw it...very interesting, but I'm not bunking with the Ratlady no matter how well it pays...
Regards!
02-01-2010, 06:32 PM   #4
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Yep, I saw it...very interesting, but I'm not bunking with the Ratlady no matter how well it pays...
Regards!
More like you couldn't afford me if I were for *sale,* Captain Non-Relative Moral Absolutes.

Or is that why you really want to oppose my civil rights regarding property? You think you'd have a *chance,* Mr. Monogamous-with-child-you-plaster-on-Internet-'sanctity-man?

I assure you I've been a lot hungrier. No sale, then, no sale now. You flatter yourself.

And that's what all this is about, isn't it, the lot of you?

It's always interesting to hear about the neighbor's interests, though.

Last edited by Ratmagiclady; 02-01-2010 at 06:40 PM.
02-01-2010, 07:43 PM   #5
Veteran Member

So what would the response have been if I said I was looking forward to bunking with the Ratlady? I know a lot of people that are always out there looking for trouble....mostly where there is none. They are always miserable and whining about this or that...never enjoying life or a little fun, just constantly trolling for problems to justify the misery in their miserable lives.......sound familiar?
Regards!
02-01-2010, 09:20 PM   #6
Veteran Member

I do suppose that's why the joke is that it'd supposedly make good spectacle, isn't it, Rupert? I don't suppose it ever occured to any of you supposed paragons of 'absolute morality' to treat others, namely myself, as anything *but* one side or the other of what occurs to your potty-mouths? Whatever I say, or do not say, whether I'm actually even *here* or not?

You don't know what you should do?
On a photo forum?

And you want to tell me how to live my life, what to believe, and even how to *pray?*

Call it 'moral?'

Really?

Really?

You can't even *fake manners from behind the safety of your keyboard.*

That's why the whole thing was supposed to be 'funny' in the first place.

Frankly, I find it degrading, of all involved, and not myself first of all.

People can't even joke about the furballs on another *forum* without you trying to hurt me over it. Call it 'Reality TV.' Great spectacle for the unwashed masses.

That's your 'moral superiority? ' or do you just have some kind of religious-political Tourette's? Can't help but notice who among us here seem to have only certain things on their mind.

Sure ain't funny in context. *Friends* can 'kid around.' If you have to *attack yet again* to say, "Hey, this is funny! you just have no sense of humor if you don't accept this is funny!"

If you have to say that, pal. It's not funny. Never was. It's just being a dick. Some may find it entertaining. But they probably watch 'reality TV' anyway.

If *any* of you treated me like this in person, which I doubt you'd have the stones to, to begin with, it would not be entertaining. Not for long, anyway.

Last edited by Ratmagiclady; 02-01-2010 at 09:34 PM.
02-01-2010, 09:28 PM   #7
Veteran Member

I stand by what I wrote Ratlady, and you proved my point superbly. Many of us here, in fact most of us, can battle and disagree but also have a little fun, sometimes at our own expense, but you have a one track mind...always defending against some phantom demon that is out to get you. We don't see your phantom, only you see it...does that tell you anything?
Regards!

02-01-2010, 09:39 PM   #8
Veteran Member

I stand by what I wrote Ratlady, and you proved my point superbly. Many of us here, in fact most of us, can battle and disagree but also have a little fun, sometimes at our own expense, but you have a one track mind...always defending against some phantom demon that is out to get you. We don't see your phantom, only you see it...does that tell you anything?
Regards!

Like I said, Rupert, you're just another one of the ones who seem *obsessed* with certain references. Every thread I look in on, I hear you talking about me and referring to excrement. Before I even get there, just like with the others with all the crude references.

The only reason you haven't been on ignore before this is cause, unlike the others, you also occasionally say something *else.*

Welcome to the killfile.

(Anyway, now that that's done, I'll leave it to any last surviving strains of gentility to see about this one's good behavior. Can't possibly be my 'lack of sense of humor' now, can it? Say, if you wouldn't want your own daughter treated in a given way.. maybe that's not funny about me, either, as much as some think they have special permission for 'open season.')

Last edited by Ratmagiclady; 02-01-2010 at 09:47 PM.
02-02-2010, 06:52 AM   #9
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Ratmagiclady Quote
Like I said, Rupert, you're just another one of the ones who seem *obsessed* with certain references. Every thread I look in on, I hear you talking about me and referring to excrement. Before I even get there, just like with the others with all the crude references.

The only reason you haven't been on ignore before this is cause, unlike the others, you also occasionally say something *else.*

Welcome to the killfile.

(Anyway, now that that's done, I'll leave it to any last surviving strains of gentility to see about this one's good behavior. Can't possibly be my 'lack of sense of humor' now, can it? Say, if you wouldn't want your own daughter treated in a given way.. maybe that's not funny about me, either, as much as some think they have special permission for 'open season.')

Get Help!
Regards!
02-02-2010, 06:57 AM   #10
graphicgr8s

Get Help!
Regards!
Is it still possible?
02-02-2010, 08:09 AM   #11
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
Is it still possible?
Highly unlikely! I guess I went on her invisible list, which means that along with the others, like you, the Ratlady will soon have her own Forum where she is the only participant......You know what comes next...she will hit "Ignore" on herself and we will be done with her! Oh Happy Day!
Regards!
02-02-2010, 08:54 AM   #12
graphicgr8s

Highly unlikely! I guess I went on her invisible list, which means that along with the others, like you, the Ratlady will soon have her own Forum where she is the only participant......You know what comes next...she will hit "Ignore" on herself and we will be done with her! Oh Happy Day!
Regards!
Sounds like it's time for a party. Wait. Gary closed that thread.