Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-04-2010, 02:11 PM   #16
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by deadwolfbones Quote
Are they still holding this in West Palm?

Went many a time when I lived down there. Was always a good time.
It's at the Florida State Fairgrounds in Tampa. Been there as long as I've been here,

02-04-2010, 03:34 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Ah yeah, I guess the one in WPB is the South Florida Fair.
02-04-2010, 05:58 PM   #18
graphicgr8s

Food, A Krispy Creme donut surrounding a burger with letuce, tomato. Heard of some gross stuff but this almost beats the deep fried butter.
02-04-2010, 09:37 PM   #19
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
If any of you guys go, I hope you will take plenty of shots and post them in the Gallery here. I used to go to the State Fair of Texas, a really big event every year and have very good memories. Haven't been in years, but I always think about it. I think the big item this year was that "Fried Butter"....bet they have it there too! If anyone tries it, be sure you take a Roto-Rooter to clear those arteries......
Regards!

02-04-2010, 09:51 PM   #20
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
If any of you guys go, I hope you will take plenty of shots and post them in the Gallery here. I used to go to the State Fair of Texas, a really big event every year and have very good memories. Haven't been in years, but I always think about it. I think the big item this year was that "Fried Butter"....bet they have it there too! If anyone tries it, be sure you take a Roto-Rooter to clear those arteries......
Regards!
You don't read do you? I said they have the deep fried butter. Good grief. Union plumbers.

Hello Rupert. Just messing with you.

Last edited by graphicgr8s; 02-05-2010 at 07:10 AM.
02-04-2010, 11:17 PM   #21
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I never claimed to be observant Geoerge......but if you try some of that fried butter, be sure to let me know how it was? I love fried food and I love butter, but my "under 20 grams of fat a day" don't allow either. Still, I would love to know how delicious it must be. Maybe they can deep fry one of those Cannoli thngs with the butter...I'd try that if it was stuffed with fresh jalapenos!
Regards
Justaplumber
02-05-2010, 07:12 AM   #22
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
I never claimed to be observant George......but if you try some of that fried butter, be sure to let me know how it was? I love fried food and I love butter, but my "under 20 grams of fat a day" don't allow either. Still, I would love to know how delicious it must be. Maybe they can deep fry one of those Cannoli thngs with the butter...I'd try that if it was stuffed with fresh jalapenos!
Regards
Justaplumber
Rupert, no way in Hades I'd ever try deep fried butter. And sure as hell won't do the burger either. Not into fried stuff really. Well, cannoli shells are fried. But no jalepenos