Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-15-2010, 03:40 AM   #46
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Don't want to talk about Israel Wheatfield?
Don't want to talk about Chile, Rupert?
Don't want to talk about how your country got involved in assassinating a democratically elected leader of another country and then sponsoring a monster who tortured and killed thousands?
Maybe what you need is a little "extraordinary rendition" of your own to experience waterboarding as only the CIA can administer it?

I didn't realize that while propping up Israel militarily you had also put a dictator in charge. I was pretty sure you let them elect their own leaders.
You do let them elect their own leaders don't you?
When are you going to get around to destabilizing that country and putting your own monster in charge there? Haven't gotten around to it yet?
Give it time.
All things come in time.

Last edited by Wheatfield; 02-15-2010 at 03:50 AM.
02-15-2010, 07:00 AM   #47
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
"All things come in time."

Here's hoping you are right Wheatfield....and when some little tiny country like Belize, Costa Rica, or Jamaica overpowers your awesome military machine to set up a new government where they can have Winter sports, you damn sure won't here me complain. None of those countries will listen long to little squeaking mice.
Regards!
02-15-2010, 12:00 PM   #48
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
"All things come in time."

Here's hoping you are right Wheatfield....and when some little tiny country like Belize, Costa Rica, or Jamaica overpowers your awesome military machine to set up a new government where they can have Winter sports, you damn sure won't here me complain. None of those countries will listen long to little squeaking mice.
Regards!
I didn't realize that Belize, Costa Rica and Jamaica had a history of helping counties out via regime change.
Anyway, I can barely hear you over the sound of the awesomeness of your war machinery.
It must make you very proud to have such big guns.
Does it compensate for having such small genitals?
02-15-2010, 12:12 PM   #49
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Wheatfield Quote
I didn't realize that Belize, Costa Rica and Jamaica had a history of helping counties out via regime change.
Anyway, I can barely hear you over the sound of the awesomeness of your war machinery.
It must make you very proud to have such big guns.
Does it compensate for having such small genitals?
So you are interested in my genitals too Wheatfield....doesn't really surprise me, any tiny mouse would be envious of genuine men. Even Festus could outshine a tiny mouselike creature.....and he is certainly embarrassed for you!

Regards!

02-15-2010, 12:24 PM   #50
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Is Festus geared up, Rupert, in case things get ugly over here?

The latest in squirrel preparedness gear:

02-15-2010, 12:25 PM   #51
Loyal Site Supporter

There's a classic case of overcompensation.
It's a pity you only measure a person's worth by how many people they can kill with their big guns.
That must be why Hitler and Stalin were so heroic to you that you had to mention them so often.
More civilized people measure worth by more worthy measures, and rather than bleat about how big their guns are, they just quietly stand ready against the likes of your heroes.

Was Pinochet a big hero of yours as well? You never did answer that question.
I realize he wasn't as good as your other two favourites, but I'm sure if you'd just given him a little more support, he could have succeeded beyond your wildest dreams.
02-15-2010, 03:13 PM   #52
Veteran Member

Actually, I like the little Squirrel Jim posted....he could take you in a heartbeat...and probably roll across Canada in a few days all by himself. He looks fully prepared, which is sometning you can't say.
Regards!