Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-19-2010, 07:56 AM   #46
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Rupert, get that cock out of your mouth and read what Dylansalt has said, he seems to get it.

02-19-2010, 08:58 AM   #47
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Gooshin Quote
Rupert, get that cock out of your mouth and read what Dylansalt has said, he seems to get it.

Oh, I read it and he does "get it"...you are the "All Knowing Guru" that doesn't get it, and if you did I wouldn't be here in your thread hammering at your ignorance. Duh! You are a little young to be so slow Gooshin....drugs?

Still, I like your new look and a few of the guys at the local pub are interested....I told them you had a really sour disposition, were not all that sharp, and might require some blood testing to ensure that you were disease free, but it didn't seem to discourage them any. They said that for what they had in mind, you appear to be just right. You like that sort of stuff? I kind of thought you did....you little rascal!
Regards!
02-19-2010, 08:00 PM   #48

The bottom line about image quality...

Thanks Wildman for bringing such an interesting perspective to this debate. It was really a touching story and a very powerful moment.
02-19-2010, 11:10 PM   #49
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Nature_30 Quote
Thanks Wildman for bringing such an interesting perspective to this debate. It was really a touching story and a very powerful moment.
Although I butchered his post with my comment, (my apologies) it was a touching story and one that deserved to stand out as an example of how much heartache is caused by the loss of a loved one....due to war or anything else that takes away a parent from a child at an early age. It was fortunate that you were able to help her, even if it seemed like a small thing...it was anything but small.
Regards!

02-24-2010, 08:41 PM   #50
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Although I butchered his post with my comment
There is no denying that Rupert. That wasn't very nice at all.

These types of shots are all over facebook.

As others have said, a shite photo can still mean a great deal to someone. This photo though.. hmmm