Jesus ****, here we go again.
02-19-2010, 10:53 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
ohh was this posted before?

my bad!
02-19-2010, 10:55 AM   #4
Inactive Account

Yes, and it degenerated into the standard American love-in that every second and third thread in General Talk turns into, and got closed.

02-19-2010, 10:57 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
USA # 1

:/

:\
02-19-2010, 11:11 AM   #6
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hey Gooshin, mind playing tricks on you again? Weren't you telling me how much you are on here and that my senile old brain was too slow for your well lubricated mind? Hmmm...well so much for that BS line of crapola.....

But anyhow, I did like the original thread. loved to see all those fat people, and hear how the media "slanted" the reporting to make it appear that people were fat ...when in reality, they are not? Now I don't know if you have ever been in a Wallyworld in America, but if you have, and you failed to see several dozen tons of fat slobs crowding the aisles and scarfing up Bon Bons and Cream Pies by the cartload, I'll personally come to where you are and kiss your ass and let your buddy get a blurry photo of it! LOL!
Regards!
02-19-2010, 11:21 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Hey Gooshin, mind playing tricks on you again? Weren't you telling me how much you are on here and that my senile old brain was too slow for your well lubricated mind? Hmmm...well so much for that BS line of crapola.....

But anyhow, I did like the original thread. loved to see all those fat people, and hear how the media "slanted" the reporting to make it appear that people were fat ...when in reality, they are not? Now I don't know if you have ever been in a Wallyworld in America, but if you have, and you failed to see several dozen tons of fat slobs crowding the aisles and scarfing up Bon Bons and Cream Pies by the cartload, I'll personally come to where you are and kiss your ass and let your buddy get a blurry photo of it! LOL!
Regards!
its a British show...

and if you have a problem with a 5 second part of the entire video thats your call, i just find the humor in how accurately they described the actual reporting process.

if you want to talk about how the world incorrectly perceives Americas obesity, feel free to start another thread.

Also forgive me if a single thread slipped my radar that was locked within a few hours and disappeared into the background.

Doesnt take away from you being a senile old cock sucker with an unhealthy relationship with squirrels.

02-19-2010, 11:26 AM   #8
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Still haven't figured out that it is about how crappy news reporting has become and not about fat people, hey Rupert?
02-19-2010, 02:28 PM   #9
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Gooshin Quote
its a British show...

and if you have a problem with a 5 second part of the entire video thats your call, i just find the humor in how accurately they described the actual reporting process.

if you want to talk about how the world incorrectly perceives Americas obesity, feel free to start another thread.

Also forgive me if a single thread slipped my radar that was locked within a few hours and disappeared into the background.

Doesnt take away from you being a senile old cock sucker with an unhealthy relationship with squirrels.
I forgive you Gooshin, those drugs combined with an identity crisis are reason enough to slip a little ...or in your case, a lot....perfectly understandable, but of course I still have my mind so I can say that with ease.
I do like your new avatar, it shows the softer side of you, and once you get your training lessons from the Ratlady, you will settle down and be a more calm and gentler Gooshin, I'm certain.
Regards!
BTW-Are you saying the rest of the world thinks Americans are fat? Wow! What a revelation, you'd hardly notice it around here....but then again, it is hard to see all that much around these 300 lb Wallyworld cows....I just left Wallyworld and ...no kidding...I saw two of them collide on their motorized carts down on aisle #6.....Good Lord! What a hunk of blubber it was rolling around on that concrete! Sure wish I had my camera in there......even a blurry shot would have been a Masterpiece!