Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-20-2010, 02:55 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Afrika

Don't know if anybody have seen this yet but it looks pretty cool. It's only available in Japan right now, without any ideas for the US. But it's for PS3 only since the studio that made the game is owned by Sony Computer Entertainment Japan.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDazRydY3lQ[/YT]

Leopard hunt
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoGi87MZOh0[/YT]

Last edited by LeDave; 02-20-2010 at 03:13 AM.
02-20-2010, 04:19 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Coool!!! But when I saw that Sony camera setup....I knew something was up and ......yup........Playstation!
02-20-2010, 03:27 PM   #3
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by res3567 Quote
Coool!!! But when I saw that Sony camera setup....I knew something was up and ......yup........Playstation!

Res! You know what I am thinking! Make a Squirrel Shooting program like this for kids...or for guys like you or me, or the many others that love or want to shoot Squirrels! Don't laugh! There are plenty of them already!
Here is the link to our last WSSA Frenzy and on P2 is a list of current members...
Flickr: Festus 2009's Photostream

You any good with making software Res? I don't know crapola, but I can find someone! Great idea...thanks to the OP here!
Regards!
02-20-2010, 06:20 PM   #4
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Res! You know what I am thinking! Make a Squirrel Shooting program like this for kids...or for guys like you or me, or the many others that love or want to shoot Squirrels! Don't laugh!
So you want to shoot squirrels virtually as well as in reality? I could see yourself facing a dilemma here.

This game looks kind of cool.

The only game I have played which allows you to take photos was Gran Turismo 4. It was surprisingly involved.

02-20-2010, 06:58 PM   #5
Veteran Member

for some reason, whenever i want to photograph any wildlife i do the same thing that Rupert and grab out the camera on my way out the door
Although i often look for larger creatures.
02-20-2010, 07:30 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Squirrels are great targets for practicing wildlife shots...not as easy to shoot as some imagine. In our last "Frenzy" some of the guys got some very nice shots......
Flickr: Festus 2009's Photostream

Festus or Baby Otis are easy to shoot, but they are both on signed contract, and will pose most any time asked. They are not like those skinny abused models Ben told us about....my Squirrels are high paid and fat. They live a life of comfort in luxurious Squirrel nests lined with mink fur and down pillows....nothing is too good for them.....
Otis lectures on the side for some extra peanuts.....he speaks mostly about taking over the world and the destruction of man......but if paid enough he will discuss most anything.
Regards!
02-20-2010, 09:30 PM   #7
Inactive Account

But can you hear the drums echoing tonight?

02-20-2010, 09:37 PM   #8
Veteran Member

Not tonight, but some nights I do hear Otis with his Bang Box blurting out Rap lyrics while some of the other Squirrels play the bongos......It is the most irritating of sounds, Otis can't carry a tune, and sometimes he gets so worked up in a frenzy that he is mostly screaming out obscenities and throwing beer bottles at passing cars.......and the beat goes on.....
Regards!