Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-03-2010, 08:47 AM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
While I have no idea how much online biz Adorama does. (I imagine it's a lot though.) I have purchased many items from them over the past 2 years and spent a LOT of money there too. I do use other stores too. For my part, I've never had a problem with Adorama and have always had good service and recommend them frequently. No one is perfect and this does sound like a mix up. However, looks like the solutions have already been posted.

03-03-2010, 04:59 PM   #17
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Wildnsyko Quote
A couple of weeks ago was the first time I ordered through Adorama. I was surprised that it took a week for the item to come from NJ first class mail. I've ordered things from Washington state and received them faster. I just wonder if east coast carriers are lazy.... o.0
You don't reckon it had anything to do with the three blizzards that went through that part of the country a "couple" of weeks ago??