Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-04-2010, 02:17 PM   #76
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by gokenin Quote
sort of makes you think that the Canadians dont want to let anyone in
It's not actually too bad: sweetie and I have looked into our prospects in that regard more than once: as a couple, we could get in, despite my disability issues. (The USA currently has no rights for LBGT couples as immigrants: Canada is very sensible about it, as are several European countries.

They actually do kind of invest in their people in a lot of places, so it's understandable to want to get something out of it. The good news is I'm not such a total write-off by other countries' reckonings. It'd probably be a fair bit easier for me to do a bit of something, ..and I'm sure tired of my life and civil rights being a political and social football every five minutes down here.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
candidates, websites