Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-07-2010, 03:02 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
US and Alice in Wonderland (including Iran)

There should be plenty of parallels...
U.S. rewards companies that deal with Iran........
Companies play both sides of US-Iran divide
U.S. Enriches Companies Defying Its Policy on Iran - Readers' Comments - NYTimes.com

I need to confirm this list (business is business you know):
Of the U.S. corporate entities listed (10 out of the 70), 60% are located in Texas.

Baker Hughes – Houston, TX
Conoco Phillips – Houston, TX
Caterpillar – Perioria, IL
Dresser Rand – Houston, TX
Exxon Mobil – Irving, TX
Flowserve – Irving, TX
Halliburton – Houston, TX
HP – Palo Alto, CA (US headquarters in Houston)
Honeywell, NJ – Morristown, NJ
Itron – Liberty Lake, WA

It's interesting that a state with politicians with the loudest bark on national security, against Iran's energy policy and against Iranian general government structure, also contains the vast majority of corporate executives violators.

U.S. Enriches Companies Defying Its Policy on Iran - NYTimes.com

Senator Byron L. Dorgan, a North Dakota Democrat, tried to close the foreign subsidiary loophole after a furor erupted in 2004 over Halliburton, former Vice President Dick Cheney’s old company, which had used a Cayman Islands subsidiary to sell oil-field services to Iran. But he said he was unable to overcome business opposition.

03-07-2010, 03:50 PM   #2
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Nothing surprising there......if you read my post of how George Bush became Jesus George, and those rich oilmen that visited him in Midland, then you can easily see what they had in mind by positioning a dumb and devious boy like George for an eventual run for President....and financing it all the way.
Just another indication that our votes are just as meaningless as the people of Iran. The entire system from top to bottom is rigged by the Fat Cats that run America......and provide the little right wing puppets that dance to their every command right here on this Forum.
Regards!
03-07-2010, 06:31 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Nothing surprising there......if you read my post of how George Bush became Jesus George, and those rich oilmen that visited him in Midland, then you can easily see what they had in mind by positioning a dumb and devious boy like George for an eventual run for President....and financing it all the way.
Just another indication that our votes are just as meaningless as the people of Iran. The entire system from top to bottom is rigged by the Fat Cats that run America......and provide the little right wing puppets that dance to their every command right here on this Forum.
Regards!
Rupert, it's your fault. I had to dig into the "jesus George" thing..
It now seems God loves a good practical joke.............
Now, publicly he's very, very wise not to say, "I'm God's candidate." He's never said that, that I know of. He's never said that, "God absolutely wants me to run, and I'm the person he wants in the White House." Privately, he has said those things. He said he believes that he is God's candidate -- that God has chosen him -- not necessarily to the exclusion of any other leaders somewhere else. But clearly that he is a person chosen by God at this particular point and time to represent the interests, not only of a nation, but the guidance of God at a troubled time in the country. It's something he absolutely believes. …
frontline: the jesus factor: president and his faith: the spirituality of george w. bush | PBS
I am now COMPLETELY convinced that we should just pick Congress and president by a NATIONAL LOTTERY of all by district, state, and nation.........
Heck, odds are the white supremacists "picked" would be balanced out by some "liberal" hippies.. I personally can't see anything different between the 2 systems..
Oh and to stimulate the economy every citizen with "gross income" under $200,000 (negotiable) should get $100,000 from the fed to pay down his house and/or debt..... Heck why not.

Last edited by jeffkrol; 03-07-2010 at 06:49 PM.
03-07-2010, 07:23 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Yes, it is does seem that God does love a good joke...or in this case a bad one. If we ever had a more unqualified nutcase in the Whitehouse it would be hard to prove. He mistook those Oilmen calling him for God....remember he was still drinking and snorting back then, so it is easy to see how his delusions fooled him. What is not so easy to see is how his delusions fooled millions of right wing Christians. I guess their only excuse can be that they are just plain old dumb.
Regards!

03-07-2010, 07:48 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Fluff.....

Found an interesting site.. in some respects
teaser image...

OPEN TALK Right Pundits
YouTube - RightPunditsMedia's Channel
03-07-2010, 09:31 PM   #6
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by jeffkrol Quote
Found an interesting site.. in some respects
teaser image...

OPEN TALK Right Pundits
YouTube - RightPunditsMedia's Channel

You know, that is so sad, I just hate to see a girl drink alone. Even if, according to the article, she is a right winger, I would share a drink and offer her some counseling......Mrs Rupert permitting,of course!
Regards!
03-07-2010, 10:06 PM   #7
Loyal Site Supporter

You know, that is so sad, I just hate to see a girl drink alone. Even if, according to the article, she is a right winger, I would share a drink and offer her some counseling......Mrs Rupert permitting,of course!
Regards!
My Counsel looks like (and can do) that.

03-08-2010, 02:03 AM   #8
Inactive Account

Is she drinking because she's sad about the loss of her left arm?

Oh, wait. Just got it.
03-08-2010, 08:03 AM   #9
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by lithos Quote
Is she drinking because she's sad about the loss of her left arm?

Oh, wait. Just got it.

Hey, I'll overlook the missing arm.....even console her......she still has a couple of "things" to be thankful for.........Mrs Rupert again permitting, of course.
Regards!
03-08-2010, 08:58 AM   #10
graphicgr8s

Hey, I'll overlook the missing arm.....even console her......she still has a couple of "things" to be thankful for.........Mrs Rupert again permitting, of course.
Regards!
Rupert they'd probably poke your eyes out they're so hard.
03-08-2010, 10:02 AM   #11
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
Rupert they'd probably poke your eyes out they're so hard.

Could I just try them until I need glasses George?
Regards!
03-08-2010, 10:58 AM   #12
graphicgr8s

Could I just try them until I need glasses George?
Regards!
Nope

mnkkn
03-08-2010, 11:00 AM   #13
Veteran Member

Please? I won't even bother Mrs Rupert with asking if you just give the word George. Just until I need some cheap Dollar General feeling.....errr, I mean reading glasses?
Regards!
03-08-2010, 11:13 AM   #14
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Please? I won't even bother Mrs Rupert with asking if you just give the word George. Just until I need some cheap Dollar General feeling.....errr, I mean reading glasses?
Regards!
If you're getting excited about a woman you've seen at Dollar General then either she was lost or you really do need glasses.
03-08-2010, 01:34 PM   #15
Site Supporter

Proving once again.............SEX sells!!!
At least better than the naked truth.
Closed Thread