Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-08-2010, 10:53 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Rupert, You Were Right...

You can't make this stuff up. Has anyone heard Rep. Eric Massa's audio clips concerning confrontations with Rahm Emanuel? Outside of being bust-gut funny, it's very telling of how this administration operates. At least Cheney just shot his friend, Rahm runs around in the congressional gym shower confronting members of his own party completely naked pointing fingers in their chest. Again, you can't make this stuff up. Somebody find a clip and post it please.

Last edited by Unregistered User 8; 07-30-2017 at 11:32 PM. Reason: remove swearing
03-08-2010, 10:58 AM   #2
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Das Boot Quote
You can't make this stuff up. Has anyone heard Rep. Eric Massa's audio clips concerning confrontations with Rahm Emanuel? Outside of being bust-gut funny, it's very telling of how this administration operates. At least Cheney just shot his friend, Rahm runs around in the congressional gym shower confronting members of his own party completely naked pointing fingers in their chest. Again, you can't make this stuff up. Somebody find a clip and post it please.

Did it happen in Washington? Well.....is anyone surprised? Cheney did have a sense of mercy by just shooting his friend....can you picture Cheney pointing his.....at you while naked? Now that is some really scary visualization! Don't try it, I'm still shaking....
Regards!

Last edited by Unregistered User 8; 07-30-2017 at 11:33 PM. Reason: remove swearing from quote
03-08-2010, 11:00 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Here you go:
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU7aCwghGk8[/yt]

---------- Post added 03-08-2010 at 02:36 PM ----------

I may have to break down and finally watch Glen Beck. Rep Eric Messa is going to be a guest Tuesday for the entire hour according to Google News. I would really like to hear what he has to say. I wonder what the White House thinks especially if what he has to say is true?
03-08-2010, 03:36 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Well, whatever Emanuel said will not top this, will it?
YouTube - Racist Email Calls Michelle Obama A Chimpanzee!

Unfortunately, this is all too common on the right, more typical than not. I've even heard such things in Churches and certainly at those "Tea Parties".
Emanual may be a filthy mouthed foul tempered jerk......won't deny the possibility, but those like the slug of society in this video are the sickest and most perverted misfits of our society, there is no getting around it. He is slandering a man's wife, his children's mother...another human being, and one of apparent caring and wholesome qualities admired by many...right and left. Just plain sick.....
Regards!

03-09-2010, 10:00 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Boot, apparently no one is interested in Emanuel's filthy mouth or the right wing lunatic that spewed out his racist venom. Could it be that through this Great Forum, we have solved all the world's problems and can now relax, quit, and go home? Maybe I will take some photos today....if I can remember how that works......flowers blooming, Spring arriving, peace on earth, isn't it wonderful! The Ratlady attending services hand in hand with the Fundies, George paying for having Res' thumb re attached (the one he hacked off) and sending old Rupert a freshly made batch of his famous homemade Canolli....this time without the arsenic flavoring.....We done good .....right?
Regards!
03-10-2010, 08:22 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Rahm is my favorite guy in politics, hands down.
03-10-2010, 09:53 PM   #7
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by deadwolfbones Quote
Rahm is my favorite guy in politics, hands down.
Well, he doesn't cut any corners with his words...I gotta like that! Seems that Massa's naked Rahm story was all just wishful thinking.......have you seen a bigger fruitloop that Massa lately.......since the last right wing wingnut went off the deep end? I guess there is something in the mix of politics that brings out the worst of the worst? What a bunch of hypocritical perverts representing America.....and they do represent America, that is what is scary.
Regards!