Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-12-2010, 12:04 PM   #31
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteQuote:
So you're probably in favor of drug legalization, then?
Really, I don't care either way. If someone wants to use drugs, so be it. If they want to kill themselves slowly with drugs, so be it. The only thing I care about is the large amount of tax money spent "fighting" this war on drugs. It would be a lot easier just putting everyone in a room with fistfull of drugs in one hand and a gun in the other.

---------- Post added 03-12-2010 at 02:05 PM ----------

QuoteQuote:
...except pasta water. Got to have it there.
George, I'd hate for your noodles to stick together.

03-12-2010, 12:06 PM   #32
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Das Boot Quote

[/COLOR]
Amen to that brother. Amen to that.
03-12-2010, 01:54 PM   #33
Veteran Member

Really, I don't care either way. If someone wants to use drugs, so be it. If they want to kill themselves slowly with drugs, so be it. The only thing I care about is the large amount of tax money spent "fighting" this war on drugs. It would be a lot easier just putting everyone in a room with fistfull of drugs in one hand and a gun in the other.
Well, as long as you're consistent in your rationale, it's cool with me. I personally don't mind the government keeping nasty shit out of the hands of those too dumb to monitor themselves (especially since ill health due to overconsumption of salt, drugs, etc, weighs on the rest of society in the form of higher medical fees, taxes, etc), but I understand the POV of the other side.
03-12-2010, 02:19 PM   #34
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums

---------- Post added 03-12-2010 at 02:05 PM ----------

Although George is in obvious "Salt Denial", if you put a 55 gallon drum of salt in that room he will go in just like a sheep for the slaughter! It is just sad to see a friend like George burdened down with a Fat Cat leash and at the same time suffering from a cruel addiction.....If I could help him, I would, but denial is a strong force.....
Regards!

03-12-2010, 04:47 PM   #35
Veteran Member

Too bad, they already have.
03-12-2010, 04:57 PM   #36
Site Supporter

Pssssst

Hey kids!
I got a shaker full of Chinese salt to sell!
Only $29.95 + S&H
03-12-2010, 05:10 PM   #37
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
Like I've said before, Big Brother wants total control of your life. And mine. Can't we ship these idiotic liberals off to Darfur?

Salt Ban For Restaurants? Lawmaker Introduces Bill To Kill Salt

Even I can't make this crap up.
Its the Nanny Society.... don't you realize that the government knows far more about what is good for you than you do? And its their responsibility to make sure you are safe and can't do anything to hurt yourself...

Mike

03-12-2010, 06:16 PM   #38
Veteran Member

It's a nation of wimps. Check out this article: A Nation of Wimps
03-12-2010, 06:27 PM   #39
Site Supporter

You guys are certaily a bunch of whinning commies! (Look what they want to do Mom!)

BUCK_UP!

Be REAL Americans!
Open up a black market in stuff that tastes kinda like salt.

This is a marketing opportunity!
Buncha wimps.
03-12-2010, 09:05 PM   #40
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by shooz Quote
You guys are certaily a bunch of whinning commies! (Look what they want to do Mom!)

BUCK_UP!

Be REAL Americans!
Open up a black market in stuff that tastes kinda like salt.

This is a marketing opportunity!
Buncha wimps.
Pretty obvious that liberals just don't get it. Should I put you on the list also for insertion of an actual brain instead of the mush floating around your skull now? It's only $99.00 plus applicable fees, taxes, and insurance.
03-13-2010, 07:41 AM   #41
graphicgr8s

Well I've decided to think like a liberal union guy politician for a spell. So I am now going to pretend my IQ is now the same as said liberal. 70. I just had to cut mine in half is all. Shut down half my brain power and shunt all the rest of it to ground.

Since you people cannot take care of yourself and need us, us being the all knowing liberal obamas government, will now ban all forms of sugar. This ban is because you people can't determine for yourself how much is enough. It is empty calories. It is a main contributor to adult obesity. It also contributes to childhood obesity.

First offense for using sugar will be $100,000 with a maximum of $1million.

OK I will now remove the shunt and have full brainpower back.

Done 140 again.
03-13-2010, 08:04 AM   #42
Pentaxian

The state of NY is on the verge of bankruptcy. Our elected representatives can't work out a budget. They come up with stupid BS like this to get their names in the paper and justify their paychecks. It's a matter of pride. New York always has to be one better than New Jersey. Since NJ got the prize for being the biggest a-hole state by enacting a state law on how to cook eggs, NY needs to win it back by making all food taste like cardboard.