... it's far too grand.
Nice pun.
03-11-2010, 08:40 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Peter Zack Quote
want me to delete 10 posts so you can fill the void again tomorrow
No thanks, I think trying to fill the void once a month is enough.
03-11-2010, 09:09 PM   #19
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
AAAHHHHH... wasn't I the one who alerted you to this BEFORE it happned?
QuoteOriginally posted by GoremanX Quote
My whole life, I was always looking to fill a void. I've always reached for certain goals with the hope that attaining those goals would make me a more complete person. Surely that fulfillment is only a tangible goal away from reality, right?

But sadly, it never happens that way. I must not have found the right goal yet. Saving for months and months to buy a K-7 was very satisfying, but it did not fill the void. Losing 80 pounds and becoming healthier was a pretty neat trick, but the void remains unfilled. Marrying the woman of my dreams after being with her for 11+ years sure was fun, but it didn't quite do the trick either.

Now I've found the goal I've always been searching for. The one that is sure to fill the void: my upcoming 1000th post on this forum!

Obviously this HAS to be the one, the single goal which fills the void, which brings me untold fulfillment once attained. It's an important milestone. I can't possibly be left disappointed once I reach this goal, it's far too grand.

Of course, many others have already reached this milestone before me, and they don't seem terribly fulfilled. Wheatfield has hit this milestone 4 times already, and he's as bitter and unenlightened as ever But I won't let that deter me. Obviously these people weren't aware of how important a milestone 1000 is. I do realize it, and therefore I will succeed.

The Big Moment Looms... join me in my countdown to AWESOMENESS!

03-11-2010, 09:15 PM   #20
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by res3567 Quote
AAAHHHHH... wasn't I the one who alerted you to this BEFORE it happned?
Yes, so it's all thanks to you that I experienced a crushing disappointment when my hopes and dreams of ultimate fulfillment did not come true. Thanks for that, I mean it sincerely.
03-11-2010, 09:17 PM   #21
Veteran Member

Ha!!! Congragulations!!!! BTW.....How are you felling?
Yes, so it's all thanks to you that I experienced a crushing disappointment when my hopes and dreams of ultimate fulfillment did not come true. Thanks for that, I mean it sincerely.
03-11-2010, 09:21 PM   #22
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by res3567 Quote
Ha!!! Congragulations!!!! BTW.....How are you felling?
I went for a vicious bike ride today, purposely exhausted myself in an effort to get evil thoughts out of my mind. Worked really well. Combined with the fact that my nose is mostly healed, I feel great.

03-11-2010, 09:29 PM   #23
Veteran Member

Get better.....hopefully EVERYTHING will be healed in time......

I went for a vicious bike ride today, purposely exhausted myself in an effort to get evil thoughts out of my mind. Worked really well. Combined with the fact that my nose is mostly healed, I feel great.
03-11-2010, 09:31 PM   #24
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by goddo31 Quote
Funny thread Frank :P

Several years ago on another forum that I frequent, the decision was made that all posts in the 'offtopic' section would NOT count to anyones post count. It was funny to see quite a few members lose up to half of their count... So what happens if I suggest this to Adam? haha
We'd have some members who would be losing 99 percent of their posts if that happened! You know the ones, the peeplez who do nothing *but* post in the general talk and politics/religion/BS sections (I wonder if they even HAVE cameras to take pictures with...)

Jim
03-11-2010, 11:17 PM   #25
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by RoxnDox Quote
We'd have some members who would be losing 99 percent of their posts if that happened! You know the ones, the peeplez who do nothing *but* post in the general talk and politics/religion/BS sections (I wonder if they even HAVE cameras to take pictures with...)

Jim
I'd be one of them, and I can honestly say that I don't have a single camera. More like 6 or 7 of them
03-11-2010, 11:29 PM   #26
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by little laker Quote
I'd be one of them, and I can honestly say that I don't have a single camera. More like 6 or 7 of them
Yea.....I don't have 4 bodies and 14 lenses either and I have ALWAYS posted in GT here since the beginning of time.
03-12-2010, 07:34 AM   #27
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by little laker Quote
So you're a little camera shy these days huh? Need to get more cameras Stu. Catch up to Blue.

Buddy of mine has over 1500.
03-12-2010, 07:51 AM   #28
Veteran Member

Original Poster
I only have 2 bodies I feel so inferior now. I guess this is why I'm a Green Pentaxian
03-12-2010, 07:55 AM   #29
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by goddo31 Quote
Funny thread Frank :P

Several years ago on another forum that I frequent, the decision was made that all posts in the 'offtopic' section would NOT count to anyones post count. It was funny to see quite a few members lose up to half of their count... So what happens if I suggest this to Adam? haha
This didn't happen to be a forum dedicated to a specific British rock band, would it?
03-12-2010, 08:22 AM   #30
Veteran Member

I only have 2 bodies I feel so inferior now. I guess this is why I'm a Green Pentaxian
I just noticed that......what is that? Never seen that one before......