Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-15-2010, 12:56 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Advice for web-based article contributor

Hi there,
Since this is such a web-savvy community i'd love a bit of input.
My wife has recently started contributing articles to suite101 (she is writing parenting articles at present).

Here is the link if you are interested

The site uses click-throughs and page rank technology in order to assess payment. I'd appreciate any web-hosting tricks and methods to boost this if possible. Obviously this would be of the above-board variety. We're not looking to make millions out of this, but it would be nice to hear whether there are any obvious things we can do.

I'm happy to be PMed on this if this is a topic if there are copyright issues or other considerations.

Many thanks for your input.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
articles, input