Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-24-2010, 08:35 PM   #46
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Let's get it straight Ratlady, (and that is also lie #5 in three days), I have Never defamed gay people here on this Forum or anywhere else. I have called you out as a pervert of the truth, and proven it right here several times in the past few days, so if that defames you, so be it. You are a very poor and disgusting representative of the gay community and do more harm in a minute than all the good most gay people do for their cause in a lifetime. When gays are bashed and dehumanized, you take a good look in the mirror, you are a direct cause of their suffering. I suspect that if gay people could, they would silence you forever.
Regards!
Rupert you did defame gays. You asked how the weather was.

03-24-2010, 08:53 PM   #47
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Let's get it straight Ratlady, (and that is also lie #5 in three days), I have Never defamed gay people here on this Forum or anywhere else. I have called you out as a pervert of the truth, and proven it right here several times in the past few days, so if that defames you, so be it.

That's a case for not having defamed me? After saying 'You're against all good' and making shit up about me and calling me a 'liar' for saying you weren't telling the truth?

But it's OK if you did defame me, but you didn't, and I'm a liar if I say.... You're lying?

You see, what I think *actually* happened here is that you *finally* registered you had judged me falsely based on bigotry and your own self-deceptions, something in you found this way too threatening to your ego for you to cope with, and the only possible 'defense' you can think of is to keep saying all over 'She must be lying.'

Until you convince *who?* Yourself? Seems so. I told you I didn't offer all the facts cause they *ain't your business.* *You* claim there's something deceitful* about *me* cause *you* judged *wrong.*

Yes, Rupert, *you* are the one who 'believes whatever he wants to believe.' You just *displace the responsibility.*

What you *quoted* and claimed 'exposed a lie' simply did not say what you said it did. No matter how many times you say 'proven liar.'

QuoteQuote:
You are a very poor and disgusting representative of the gay community and do more harm in a minute than all the good most gay people do for their cause in a lifetime. When gays are bashed and dehumanized, you take a good look in the mirror, you are a direct cause of their suffering. I suspect that if gay people could, they would silence you forever.
Regards!

Why, cause they're scared of you blaming victims for what you claim to want to do to us, but deny happens, but say we deserve... If someone stands up to your abuse, which you began and pursue in the first place? Call us 'child abandoners' when your efforts to use the law to break up our families actually, sadly, *succeed* more than once in a while? But we 'brought that upon ourselves' by sometime in the future questioning *Rupert* on the Internet?

What 'mirror,' Rupert?

This one?

*You* claim I do 'perverted' things, and I don't actually recall telling you about actually having sex, never mind going into details. You know, as an obviously pretty-cerebral type, I'm not exactly a seething cauldron of 'lust,' wouldn't you think? Gods.

*You* make shit up. *You* lie right to my face about my own life and then say 'God' or squirrels are responsible. Call yourself *moral,* when all you do is 'bear false witness.'

*I* had you on *ignore* for months. I take you off ignore and the first thing I see is *you* lying about *me.*

Don't say 'You brought it on yourself,' ...you're the one bringing the hate, whether I answer you or not.

If you think it's just karma or something, well, it sure don't need no 'help' from the likes of you. Especially if *you* can't admit you choose to hate and defame.

So *you* shut up.

Last edited by Ratmagiclady; 03-24-2010 at 09:10 PM.
03-24-2010, 09:57 PM   #48
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

QuoteOriginally posted by Ratmagiclady Quote
That's a case for not having defamed me? After saying 'You're against all good' and making shit up about me and calling me a 'liar' for saying you weren't telling the truth?

But it's OK if you did defame me, but you didn't, and I'm a liar if I say.... You're lying?

You see, what I think *actually* happened here is that you *finally* registered you had judged me falsely based on bigotry and your own self-deceptions, something in you found this way too threatening to your ego for you to cope with, and the only possible 'defense' you can think of is to keep saying all over 'She must be lying.'

Until you convince *who?* Yourself? Seems so. I told you I didn't offer all the facts cause they *ain't your business.* *You* claim there's something deceitful* about *me* cause *you* judged *wrong.*

Yes, Rupert, *you* are the one who 'believes whatever he wants to believe.' You just *displace the responsibility.*

What you *quoted* and claimed 'exposed a lie' simply did not say what you said it did. No matter how many times you say 'proven liar.'

Why, cause they're scared of you blaming victims for what you claim to want to do to us, but deny happens, but say we deserve... If someone stands up to your abuse, which you began and pursue in the first place? Call us 'child abandoners' when your efforts to use the law to break up our families actually, sadly, *succeed* more than once in a while? But we 'brought that upon ourselves' by sometime in the future questioning *Rupert* on the Internet?

What 'mirror,' Rupert?

This one?

*You* claim I do 'perverted' things, and I don't actually recall telling you about actually having sex, never mind going into details. You know, as an obviously pretty-cerebral type, I'm not exactly a seething cauldron of 'lust,' wouldn't you think? Gods.

*You* make shit up. *You* lie right to my face about my own life and then say 'God' or squirrels are responsible. Call yourself *moral,* when all you do is 'bear false witness.'

*I* had you on *ignore* for months. I take you off ignore and the first thing I see is *you* lying about *me.*

Don't say 'You brought it on yourself,' ...you're the one bringing the hate, whether I answer you or not.

If you think it's just karma or something, well, it sure don't need no 'help' from the likes of you. Especially if *you* can't admit you choose to hate and defame.

So *you* shut up.

Just more disoriented jibberish Ratlady. No one here but you sees any gay bashing, mostly because there isn't any to see. What they do see is a bold faced liar, that would be you, that refuses to answer the charges.

I see above that you are back to claiming that someone used the law to take away your child....after just yesterday telling us as plain as day that you abandoned your child and no law was involved? Which is it today Ratlady...and you have never even answered the question of if you actually had a child? When you can't even remember a lie for a day, it is a sign of some serious mental disturbance Ratlady.....get some help, we will all root for you to have a long and drawn out recovery in a nice restful place with no internet service.
Regards!
03-24-2010, 10:26 PM   #49
Veteran Member

I see above that you are back to claiming that someone used the law to take away your child....after just yesterday telling us as plain as day that you abandoned your child and no law was involved?

No, *you* said these things. I said *lack* of legal recourse because of *lack* of equal protection under the law, along with bigotries you've so amply-demonstrated here... broke up my family because of circumstances I told you I did not specify. I didn't *abandon* my child, I was theoretically *dying* and we had a choice of her being fed and having a roof over her head or all of us having nothing.

QuoteQuote:
Which is it today Ratlady...and you have never even answered the question of if you actually had a child?
Again, *you* lie. She wasn't my biological daughter. I told you this was via a relationship. You just didn't listen.

QuoteQuote:
When you can't even remember a lie for a day,
I won't forget the *truth* any time soon. You making up lies and claiming you 'don't understand' the realities doesn't make *me* the liar.* *You* made all that stuff up about judges. I told you we *had* no legal recourse cause.. *we had no rights.* How many times do I have to say it?

QuoteQuote:
it is a sign of some serious mental disturbance Ratlady.....get some help, we will all root for you to have a long and drawn out recovery in a nice restful place with no internet service.
Regards!

The only problem, here, Rupert, is the 'mental disturbance' ain't on this *end* of that Internet.

Go play with your squirrels.

Heehee,

I think I'll coin a new phrase for you and your 'truth,' though.

You can't *understandle* the truth.

Last edited by Ratmagiclady; 03-24-2010 at 10:38 PM.
03-25-2010, 06:37 PM   #50
Veteran Member

No, *you* said these things. I said *lack* of legal recourse because of *lack* of equal protection under the law, along with bigotries you've so amply-demonstrated here... broke up my family because of circumstances I told you I did not specify. I didn't *abandon* my child, I was theoretically *dying* and we had a choice of her being fed and having a roof over her head or all of us having nothing.

Again, *you* lie. She wasn't my biological daughter. I told you this was via a relationship. You just didn't listen.

That was not in your original post of this story, you led all here to believe it was your daughter......I know, I have the story, and if you do, post it here! You sought sympathy at the expense of the truth, and you know it.

I won't forget the *truth* any time soon. You making up lies and claiming you 'don't understand' the realities doesn't make *me* the liar.* *You* made all that stuff up about judges. I told you we *had* no legal recourse cause.. *we had no rights.* How many times do I have to say it?

You claimed that your baby was taken from you and insinuated that it was the Fundies and the law that did it....again, I have the original story....if you do, feel free to post it here and discredit me. I'm waiting........

The only problem, here, Rupert, is the 'mental disturbance' ain't on this *end* of that Internet.

If lying to further your agenda is not a mental problem....are you saying that it is just a problem of your moral character?

Go play with your squirrels.

I do, and I will, they are far advanced above most all of your jibberish Ratlady.

Heehee,

I think I'll coin a new phrase for you and your 'truth,' though.

You can't *understandle* the truth.
I understand the truth and when you are ready to post that old thread full of your lies, everyone else will too.

Regards!
03-26-2010, 12:41 PM   #51
Veteran Member

I understand the truth and when you are ready to post that old thread full of your lies, everyone else will too.

Regards!
That 'post' you refer to and simply claim was 'lies' is not a single post or thread. What you quoted recently, here, did not say what you *claimed* it said in order to say I was 'an unbelieving liar' ...either.

You're simply insisting I should have kept notes of your constant defamations to 'prove' that according to your own untrue conditions... I should 'refute' claims of yours that are based on your own false premises in the first place.

Which brings us back to the original topic.

More is now known: Apart from her having a blog full of Christian references and no Wiccan ones, and recent references to dark and Biblical things, as well as some 'Ministry,' of some kind, apart from her not knowing when a major Wiccan holiday was, ...she's apparently totally unknown to the local Pagan community. Which doesn't necessarily mean much, but which is usually the case when these kinds of 'cases' are splashed around.

*Someone* has come forth as an 'ex boyfriend' to claim she has actually experienced serious rape trauma and says she would be incapable of such an act out of nowhere under ordinary circumstances. (Thus suspects the rape allegations have more truth to them than the local constabulary seemed willing to accept: I reserve judgment there at least on actually accusing the man involved: as a PTSD sufferer myself, I now there are really stupid drives leading one to try and re-experience traumas. Men, themselves, well... )

It's also become clear that mistaking Ostara for portrayals of Beltane has been recently occurring in *Christianist witch-hunts.* We even saw one such thing repeated in jest on the General Talk forum here. It seems pretty unlikely she made the exact same error *on her own.* If she knew word one from Wicca, at least.

Meanwhile, the Albuquerque PD seem quite anxious to distance themselves from the kind of circus Manelishi sought to impugn against me with here. Though of course this doesn't make the same kind of headlines.

Does, I think, once again, show that there is some value to accepting *diversity* rather than pointing and saying, 'Evil.'

Or submitting to fears like Rupert spins. Most folks don't know a pentacle from a pentagram and if someone wants to distract you with fear.... Or prey on people *you've* disinformed using ignorance, ... Don't assault Pagans. Ask us.

If someone's using Hollywood and Jack Chick shite to mess with people, likewise. (Yes, troubled people believe it too much. Gods know that happens) We're the ones who'll know. There's like this ritual of splashy sensationalist headlines. usually the first we hear about something, then we speak out, decry the media bias, there are quiet clarifications and retractions, .... but some people like Rupert and all won't hear a *word* of anything that doesn't confirm their prejudices..... Meanwhile, Justice is not served.

Rupert, and Manelishi, and anyone claiming they 'Know The Truth' and can therefore define everyone else as a 'liar'...

Don't.

Last edited by Ratmagiclady; 03-26-2010 at 12:52 PM.
03-26-2010, 01:16 PM   #52
Veteran Member

"Rupert, and Manelishi, and anyone claiming they 'Know The Truth' and can therefore define everyone else as a 'liar'..."

When I go to the trouble of actually putting down your lies in print and confronting you with them, you can bet your hiney that I know what the truth is....and you know I do, which is why you can't refute what I wrote, just deny that you are guilty. So what's new about that Ratlady? We all know you, we all read your twisted jibberish, and truth and fact have never stood in your way before....why should we expect they would now?

Yes I have called your agenda perverted, and you assume that it relates to sex of whatever sort you may engage, when the word is actually used in relationship to the way you twist the facts to seek sympathy for your agenda, which Parallax once showed here quite nicely....I can reprint it for you if you so desire......? Sex is apparenty at that "forehead" of your mind Ratlady, certainly not mine. Spin all you like, we are very used to it!
Regards!

03-26-2010, 02:48 PM   #53
Veteran Member

"Rupert, and Manelishi, and anyone claiming they 'Know The Truth' and can therefore define everyone else as a 'liar'..."

When I go to the trouble of actually putting down your lies in print and confronting you with them, you can bet your hiney that I know what the truth is....and you know I do,
No, Rupert.

No. Cause what you claim 'exposes lies' doesn't say that, and then you demand I 'prove' what you say I say you say 'exists' when you know damn well what your own agenda and assertions were. You just had a shitfit and got Roveian cause your *own* contradictions were exposed by what *you* said.

Like I said, mister. You can't *understandle* the truth.

The only question is... Why? Why are you so obsessed with trying to defame someone you don't know? Does it help you? Do you just like trolling? Is that your 'Jesus?' Why would that be?

QuoteQuote:
which is why you can't refute what I wrote, just deny that you are guilty. So what's new about that Ratlady? We all know you, we all read your twisted jibberish, and truth and fact have never stood in your way before....why should we expect they would now?

You spoke of mirrors.

I told you in the first instance that you'd misread the very things you quoted. You raised this storm of nonsense and demand conditions where what you claim you said I said is supposed to have been 'indexed' when your *own* defamations are right here before us right now.

I'm sorry for your pain and fear, but what you say about me is untrue. Even if you stick a cross on it.

QuoteQuote:
Yes I have called your agenda perverted, and you assume that it relates to sex of whatever sort you may engage,
No, *you* assume. And insist... it's about 'sex.' That my whole *life* is about some *sexual acts* you imagine *boys* do, never mind arthritic old *me.* And try to claim there's something dirty and twisted and 'sinful' about... My civil rights?

All apparently to satiate or expiate your idea of 'evil' ...

Why?

One thing *you* never answer, is just how much of a wild 'lifestyle' do you think I could possibly be *having* with all this arthritis, never mind what, paying cover at some club? Gods, man.

QuoteQuote:
when the word is actually used in relationship to the way you twist the facts to seek sympathy for your agenda, which Parallax once showed here quite nicely....I can reprint it for you if you so desire......? Sex is apparenty at that "forehead" of your mind Ratlady, certainly not mine. Spin all you like, we are very used to it!
Regards!
What 'appears' to you and 'reality' isn't exactly ever in the same league, Rupert. That's why you Bible-beaters constantly insist that the violence and abuse you call for both 'doesn't happen' 'is God's will' and 'You brought on yourselves by speaking of,' and 'You're lying. Unless I want to use a twisted interpretation of your words to accuse you of crimes. But not listen."

It's not just *me,* you know, Rupert. It's *everyone.* This whole 'calling RML 'evil' *started* when you tried to use Christianity to justify calling all Muslims in particular and non-Christians in general 'Evil,' ... I said, 'I'm not Christian,' and you *wigged.* That's why you went on 'ignore' in the first place.

You think you're being 'Goodness' here, Rupert?

You think you own 'repentance and forgiveness?' You can't even *admit you're wrong as a human.*

Never mind justify treating others as you say.

Yes, you may insult me all you like, but you only dishonor yourself. I've heard the same bullshit from people with bigger sticks before. I've heard it from people using the same words and acting out the same threats you think you can use here.

And I'm still here.

Gods help that daughter of yours. That'd be even *if* she exists, by the way. You don't profile as the right age, you sure don't *act* in your posting history like you're *anywhere near* a child you're in care of, and no parent *I* know would use pictures of their own child as some kind of 'weapon' ...not to hurt anyone else, not to 'prove a point, certainly *never* to call someone *else* a 'pervert.'

So I ask *you,* ..whoever you think *I* am... What are you really trying to prove?

Do you really think there's anyone behind you?

Last edited by Ratmagiclady; 03-26-2010 at 03:06 PM.
03-26-2010, 03:33 PM   #54
Veteran Member

No, Rupert.
No. Cause what you claim 'exposes lies' doesn't say that, and then you demand I 'prove' what you say I say you say 'exists' when you know damn well what your own agenda and assertions were. You just had a shitfit and got Roveian cause your *own* contradictions were exposed by what *you* said.
I just printed the facts, and they made you a liar, that is not my fault Ratlady!
Like I said, mister. You can't *understandle* the truth.
The only question is... Why? Why are you so obsessed with trying to defame someone you don't know? Does it help you? Do you just like trolling? Is that your 'Jesus?' Why would that be?
No trolling here, like a fly that keeps coming back for another swat, you are the one that keeps asking to hear it over and over, I guess you want to make sure everyone knows your story was all deceit and no truth? I'm pretty sure thay all do by now, but I'll keep telling it as long as you show up in response to my replies.
You spoke of mirrors.
I told you in the first instance that you'd misread the very things you quoted. You raised this storm of nonsense and demand conditions where what you claim you said I said is supposed to have been 'indexed' when your *own* defamations are right here before us right now.
You just keep reading below Ratlady and we will see who "MISREADS". A little hint...it isn't me!
I'm sorry for your pain and fear, but what you say about me is untrue. Even if you stick a cross on it.
Do you really think anyone would buy the line of pain and fear on my part? Not even a total idiot would ever buy that line.

No, *you* assume it's about 'sex.' And try to claim there's something dirty and twisted and 'sinful' about... My civil rights?
Hey, I don't know what it is about...you brought the sex into it, not me!

All apparently to satiate or expiate your idea of 'evil' ...
I believe in Evil....you believe in "Backward Thinking"....remember?
Why?
Because Evil exists, you never did "ask around" about that?

One thing *you* never answer, is just how much of a wild 'lifestyle' do you think I could possibly be *having* with all this arthritis, never mind what, paying cover at some club? Gods, man.
I had rather eat the intestines of a two day old roadkill Possum than to know about your sex life Ratlady. You are so right, I have never asked and never will!
What 'appears' to you and 'reality' isn't exactly ever in the same league, Rupert. That's why you Bible-beaters constantly insist that the violence and abuse you call for both 'doesn't happen' 'is God's will' and 'You brought on yourselves by speaking of,' and 'You're lying. Unless I want to use a twisted interpretation of your words to accuse you of crimes. But not listen."
Reality is that God has been very good to old Rupert....your reality may vary.

It's not just *me,* you know, Rupert. It's *everyone.* This whole 'calling RML 'evil' *started* when you tried to use Christianity to justify calling all Muslims in particular and non-Christians in general 'Evil,' ... I said, 'I'm not Christian,' and you *wigged.* That's why you went on 'ignore' in the first place.
Doesn't bother me in the least that you are anyone else here is not a Christian.....as long as you are not trying to kill innocent "infidels", and when you are, you become Evil. Plain and Simple! I have a full head of hair...I never "wig".

You think you're being 'Goodness' here, Rupert?
I'm just a "good guy", thank you Ratlady!
You think you own 'repentance and forgiveness?' You can't even *admit you're wrong as a human.*
Wrong again, I have a wife....I know quite often just how wrong I am!

Never mind justify treating others as you say.
Yes, you may insult me all you like, but you only dishonor yourself. I've heard the same bullshit from people with bigger sticks before.
I bet you have heard plenty Ratlady!

Gods help that daughter of yours. That'd be even *if* she exists, by the way. You don't profile as the right age, you sure don't *act* in your posting history like you're *anywhere near* a child you're in care of, and no parent *I* know would use pictures of their own child as some kind of 'weapon' to call someone *else* a 'pervert.'
Let me take a little time here Ratlady to seriously ask you to seek some help, no hostility or bantering involved. I have never, ever, here, on this or any other Forum, in any place on earth or with any person or persons on earth said or insinuated that this little Dolly is my daughter. I have, in many places including this Forum, stated that I have two sons, four grandsons and no girls. For you to miss this shows your complete and utter lack of skill at observing and relating facts. I have never posted her photos here or anywhere else as a "weapon" toward you or any person on this earth. I have posted as a message of joy and sunshine......something you are apparently unfamiliar with. Seek some help Ratlady, you are in desperate need, and that is no kidding.
Regards!
03-26-2010, 04:04 PM   #55
Veteran Member

Let me take a little time here Ratlady to seriously ask you to seek some help, no hostility or bantering involved.

Help with what? You? What you claim is some 'truth' in which my life doesn't count compared to your 'opinion?'

You have *nothing* but hostility and it's not *banter* when you call people slurs and say they deserve it for being 'evil.' then call them 'liars' cause of the products of *your* incoherence.

QuoteQuote:
I have never, ever, here, on this or any other Forum, in any place on earth or with any person or persons on earth said or insinuated that this little Dolly is my daughter.
Well, you've certainly *insinuated* it was about your straightness, clear enough.

You *have* clearly tried to use that as a 'weapon' directed at me in terms of claiming your straightness is somehow 'superior' to my own family which you can't admit was actually devastated by the very bigotry you simultaneously claim didn't exist and was righteous, and went to great lengths to claim that I was *lying* about what you didn't understand.

No, I haven't heard you say 'niece' or anything. Maybe you did.

Doesn't change what you've been *doing* with that stuff since you got the idea in your head it *hurts* me to think of my own child.

Even if it's so.

It does hurt, by the way. More than you can know.

But that's not what you're saying, here, you're *using* that girl to say 'I can hurt you.'

I know that.

It doesn't make you 'righteous.'

Especially not when you so clearly *enjoy* it.

QuoteQuote:
I have, in many places including this Forum, stated that I have two sons, four grandsons and no girls. For you to miss this shows your complete and utter lack of skill at observing and relating facts.
Or that I don't actually follow you around the Internet and take notes? 'Other forums?' Seriously.

Yes, you've practically *badgered* me wiith those photos on threads back before you went on ignore in the first place, not cause it proved anything, but because you were using it to claim something about 'evil' you were projecting on me. Cause you *knew* it was painful, like you *claimed* you were wanting to harm me by 'raising my blood pressure.'

Would you like I should do what you've done to *me* here and say 'You've proven you're no good parent' cause you *said* you'd 'be here' continuing to do these things?

Since you lie to *me* to my face about my own life, don't even ask me to believe *you* about *anything* to do with your accusations, never mind your 'defenses.'

If that's *any* kind of child in your care and you so think you're protecting her from 'perverts,' rather than *lying* ... Why do you post those pictures?

Could it be you don't believe what you say about me, or are you just that damn reckless?

QuoteQuote:
I have never posted her photos here or anywhere else as a "weapon" toward you or any person on this earth. I have posted as a message of joy and sunshine......something you are apparently unfamiliar with. Seek some help Ratlady, you are in desperate need, and that is no kidding.[/COLOR]
Regards!
Nonsense. Back when this was still General Talk, when did you start frenetically-posting those photos?

*Yes* you put those up whenever conrnered.

No, I said I *didn't* believe they had anything to do with your straightness to *begin* with.

*Yes* you've implied so, and *yes* you've used those as weapons. Some may remember me saying once upon a time, something to the effect of, 'If you want to talk about this, Rupert, know that I lost my own child and that hurts... So you put up *pages* of them.

Yes, that's a weapon.

Yes, you say shit that's not true. Yes, you call someone else a liar and accuse her of 'child abandonment' cause *you* refuse to understand what she says, and then start rubbing it in this way.

*If* I misinterpreted *your* claims... Which I really haven't related there...

Well, your whole spate of obsessive attacks has been *based* on claiming I said things I didn't say.

So, what's the diff?

You special?

The point still stands.

Last edited by Ratmagiclady; 03-26-2010 at 04:21 PM.
03-26-2010, 04:07 PM   #56
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Where are the Mods?
Seriously this thread should be locked-up and infractions handed out considering the amount of personal mud-slinging and character assassination. How the original post is even permitted to be posted is beyond me.

Kindly chill out and perhaps be mindful of the following Bible verses:

Leviticus 19:18
Matthew 22:39
Luke 10:27
Romans 13:9
Galatians 5:14
James 2:8
03-26-2010, 04:13 PM   #57
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by creampuff Quote
Where are the Mods?
Seriously this thread should be locked-up and infractions handed out considering the amount of personal mud-slinging and character assassination. How the original post is even permitted to be posted is beyond me.

I doubt more Bibles would help the situation, even if I believed in one.
03-26-2010, 04:23 PM   #58
Veteran Member

Ratlady, these photos are posted all over the place, many here can testify that they were posted on other Forums many times long befor they were here. If you are riddled with guilt because you abandoned "Your Baby" that was not even "Your Baby', it is certainly not my fault, is it? I was no where in sight when you did that. Why you want to continue to press an issue that is not favorable to you is beyond me, but as long as you do I will be required to respond.
Regards!
03-26-2010, 04:24 PM   #59
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by creampuff Quote
Where are the Mods?

My thought as well....but check the guidlines.....the politics / religion section as it is more of a free for all. I reported a different thread that I thought was over the top and in turn I received a warning as it was construed that I was reporting it just because it wasn't following my point of view...
03-26-2010, 04:28 PM   #60
Veteran Member

Ratlady, these photos are posted all over the place, many here can testify that they were posted on other Forums many times long befor they were here. If you are riddled with guilt because you abandoned "Your Baby" that was not even "Your Baby', it is certainly not my fault, is it? I was no where in sight when you did that. Why you want to continue to press an issue that is not favorable to you is beyond me, but as long as you do I will be required to respond.
Regards!

Rupert. If you think that all the queer people and non-Christians in the world are really 'perverts,' and 'evil,' ...posting those pictures all over the place *more* doesn't exactly prove your case. If you really thought I was that dangerous, you wouldn't do that if you were any kind of sane or responsible parental figure.

No, you just heard that it hurts and you feel entitled to use that girl to try and hurt me more. But not so bad that it's so big a deal, you know.

Why do you feel the need to follow me around claiming I 'lie' while saying stuff I didn't say means the biggest heartbreak in my life is something I did criminally... About a marriage you don't even believe in?

Seriously, Rupert, whatever you think you're proving.. I think it's much simpler. Gods know why, but I became a mother, and whatever scurrilous things you imagine or whatever bred those sick imaginings, you just feel entitled to *place* them upon me.... You don't *believe* what you say, you just can't accept that the crap you say so virulently and obsessively about people *hurts* people... *Hurts* little girls just like that. Or that you seem to *enjoy* that and someone with a Bible provides a ready excuse to project whatever nast is in your mind onto someone else.

If you could see me, Rupert. I'd say, 'Look at me.' Right in the eyes.

Last edited by Ratmagiclady; 03-26-2010 at 04:43 PM.
Closed Thread