Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-26-2010, 04:34 PM   #61
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by creampuff Quote
Where are the Mods?
Seriously this thread should be locked-up and infractions handed out considering the amount of personal mud-slinging and character assassination. How the original post is even permitted to be posted is beyond me.

Kindly chill out and perhaps be mindful of the following Bible verses:

Leviticus 19:18
Matthew 22:39
Luke 10:27
Romans 13:9
Galatians 5:14
James 2:8
This is not DPR where little ratlike weasels keep their tiny paws on the complaint button hoping for any infraction that might give them a chance at backstabbing a fellow member. This is not a place for lightweights that can't handle some real world dialogue or own up to what they themselves type. If the heat is too much for someone, then they are in the wrong place. The Ratlady dishes it out, and can or can't take the heat, can respond or ignore, can admit or deny....there is no coercion here that restrains her actions in that regard, nor mine. Feel free to exercise your right to skip any post you find offensive....you won't have trouble finding them here......most of us can handle it with no problem, but if you can't maybe you need to be in the Gen Talk Forum where there are still a few sane and rational people left.
Best Regards!

03-26-2010, 04:45 PM   #62
Veteran Member

I'm just gonna quote myself here, Rupert, so we can see it, while you're again scrolling off the topic with more accusations:

QuoteOriginally posted by Ratmagiclady Quote
Rupert. If you think that all the queer people and non-Christians in the world are really 'perverts,' and 'evil,' ...posting those pictures all over the place *more* doesn't exactly prove your case. If you really thought I was that dangerous, you wouldn't do that if you were any kind of sane or responsible parental figure.

No, you just heard that it hurts and you feel entitled to use that girl to try and hurt me more. But not so bad that it's so big a deal, you know.

Why do you feel the need to follow me around claiming I 'lie' while saying stuff I didn't say means the biggest heartbreak in my life is something I did criminally... About a marriage you don't even believe in?

Seriously, Rupert, whatever you think you're proving.. I think it's much simpler. Gods know why, but I became a mother, and whatever scurrilous things you imagine or whatever bred those sick imaginings, you just feel entitled to *place* them upon me.... You don't *believe* what you say, you just can't accept that the crap you say so virulently and obsessively about people *hurts* people... *Hurts* little girls just like that. Or that you seem to *enjoy* that and someone with a Bible provides a ready excuse to project whatever nast is in your mind onto someone else.

If you could see me, Rupert. I'd say, 'Look at me.' Right in the eyes.

Dig?

What do you want, whatever jollies you get out of demonizing me, or something more like you so loosely call 'truth?'

If you *really* believed I ..or people like me, were so awful, you wouldn't be posting those pictures *here,* never mind 'all over.'

No, you just use that girl to 'prove your point.'
03-26-2010, 05:03 PM   #63
Veteran Member

I'm just gonna quote myself here, Rupert, so we can see it, while you're again scrolling off the topic with more accusations:

Dig?

What do you want, whatever jollies you get out of demonizing me, or something more like you so loosely call 'truth?'

If you *really* believed I ..or people like me, were so awful, you wouldn't be posting those pictures *here,* never mind 'all over.'

No, you just use that girl to 'prove your point.'
Get help Ratlady, or read my replies. No photo of my Dolly has ever been posted with any deviant purpose in or out of mind. She is simply a ray of sunshine as I pointed out just minutes ago.....and she is well protected from deviants, trust me. Her photos were posted widely long before I ever heard your name......verifiable with ease!

I will repeat what I just said, also minutes ago...as long as you keep coming back for more, I will be here to give it to you. If you like the pain you are causing yourself, be my guest!
When you rant on and on about Christians and "Fundies" you seem to think it is fair territory, but when trapped in your own deceit you yell foul. Go away Ratlady, lick your wounds and move on....or come back for more suffering, it is your choice.
Regards!
03-26-2010, 05:16 PM   #64
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Get help Ratlady, or read my replies.
If you'd ever extended *me* this courtesy, you wouldn't have to think I was a 'demon' or something when I stood up to your attacks.

QuoteQuote:
No photo of my Dolly has ever been posted with any deviant purpose in or out of mind.

I didn't *say* that, I simply said that if you really thought *I*... or anyone gay or non-Christian, ...must some kind of deviant, which you said a priori, it's curious that you'd post the pictures of your charge all over the internet.

QuoteQuote:
She is simply a ray of sunshine
Yes, Rupert. The point here is that you proclaim me and anyone non-Christian.. not born straight or willing to*lie* about not being so born... as unable to see that. I speak of *my* daughter, and you can't even *face* it.

You have stood there and *gloated,* even *impugned* me, claimed to take *pleasure* in the suffering while *gloating* over my own loss as a mother, then said, "If I harm you by 'raising your blood pressure, it's Jesus.'

No, sir. It's banal cruelty.

And if you think that is any good 'Jesus,' you are indeed backwards.

QuoteQuote:
I will repeat what I just said, also minutes ago...as long as you keep coming back for more, I will be here to give it to you. If you like the pain you are causing yourself, be my guest!

More what? Of your lies and slanders and petty cruelty?

How much of whatever you think is happening here does it *take?*

For what?

QuoteQuote:
When you rant on and on about Christians and "Fundies" you seem to think it is fair territory, but when trapped in your own deceit you yell foul. Go away Ratlady, lick your wounds and move on....or come back for more suffering, it is your choice.
Regards!

If you think it's 'my choice,' .....Make it so.

Give my people, give all people... our equal rights. *recognize* them instead of talking all these slanders, lies, denials, and *excuses.*

See how much we give a crap what you say.

If you think you're so righteous, if you think you have and deserve such 'power,' what's to fear?

Last edited by Ratmagiclady; 03-26-2010 at 05:26 PM.
03-26-2010, 05:39 PM   #65
Veteran Member

If you'd ever extended *me* this courtesy, you wouldn't have to think I was a 'demon' or something when I stood up to your attacks.
Can you show us here just where I have EVER referred to you as a demon? Just once, can you back up your statement?

I didn't *say* that, I simply said that if you really thought *I*... or anyone gay or non-Christian, ...must some kind of deviant, which you said a priori, it's curious that you'd post the pictures of your charge all over the internet.
There are deviants in the world....so? There are Evil people too, and I acknowledge it while you deny it......what's new there?

Yes, Rupert. The point here is that you proclaim me and anyone non-Christian as unable to see that. You have stood there and *gloated,* even *impugned* me, claimed to take *pleasure* in the suffering while *gloating* over my own loss as a mother, then said, "If I harm you by 'raising your blood pressure, it's Jesus.'
Again, show me where I said such a thing as "It's Jesus"? Just do it Ratlady, people want to see that you are not a liar, and here is yet another opportunity to prove your innocence....just point out where I said it. Don't pass this by, don't avoid answering, just post it right here!

No, sir. It's banal cruelty.
Yep, you are very hard on yourself, and apparently don't want to let up...it is sad, I agree.
And if you think that is any good 'Jesus,' you are indeed backwards.
Jesus is all good Ratlady, He is not like you and me.

More what? Of your lies and slanders and petty cruelty?
See above.....another opportunity to show me a liar...or yourself, whichever you choose.

How much of whatever you think is happening here does it *take?*

For what?
As much as you desire...I've asked you to go away, but you keep coming back.....

If you think it's 'my choice,' .....Make it so.
Only you can stop coming back for more.

Give my people, give all people... our equal rights.
We already have....do you ever watch CNN?

See how much we give a crap what you say.
Oh, I see all right, and so do many others!

If you think you're so righteous, what's to fear?
I'm not righteous, and I have no fear...not from man...or you.

Again Ratlady, you fail to read the words written here and in the previous posts and continue to make assumptions that are absurd and unreasonable. And, against some good advice, you keep coming back for more of what you claim is torturing you? Why is that?
Regards!
03-26-2010, 05:54 PM   #66
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
I'm not righteous, and I have no fear...not from man...or you.

Again Ratlady, you fail to read the words written here and in the previous posts and continue to make assumptions that are absurd and unreasonable. And, against some good advice, you keep coming back for more of what you claim is torturing you? Why is that?
Regards!
Format your quotes properly if you want an argument, Rupert.

Why?

Because.

I think you're the one who can't accept that.

More to the point, I think that *you* think if you can hurt me enough, it'll make what you say 'Truth.'

It doesn't. Never does.

Furthermore to the point, how much of this 'argument' of your do you really think resembles my life in any way from any viewpoint?

It pretty much began when you wanted to call all Muslims in the world 'evil,' ..I said, 'No,' and you proceeded to demonstrate *exactly* how the very thing you fear happens.

All the while *gloating* when you thought you caused me pain. In the name of 'compassion.'

Do you still wonder why you're afraid, when you don't have a 'Witch' or a 'queer' to burn?

Or do you just think whatever you feel then makes you 'righteous?'

Rupert?

Do you *really* think it's me you're hurting. Do you really think there's *anyone* you can hurt?

Do you really think 'making suffering' serves your 'God of Love?'

Do you really think that goes *anywhere* or do you just have something in your hand, so to speak?

Do you even think this is *about* 'you' ...or 'me?'

How very vain.

Don't mistake the fact that most thinking people just shut you *off* .... for some 'power to harm' you strut. I really don't have to put up with it, either.

*click.*

Last edited by Ratmagiclady; 03-26-2010 at 06:15 PM.
03-26-2010, 07:22 PM   #67
Pentaxian

Format your quotes properly if you want an argument, Rupert.

Why?

Because.

I think you're the one who can't accept that.

More to the point, I think that *you* think if you can hurt me enough, it'll make what you say 'Truth.'

It doesn't. Never does.

Furthermore to the point, how much of this 'argument' of your do you really think resembles my life in any way from any viewpoint?

It pretty much began when you wanted to call all Muslims in the world 'evil,' ..I said, 'No,' and you proceeded to demonstrate *exactly* how the very thing you fear happens.

All the while *gloating* when you thought you caused me pain. In the name of 'compassion.'

Do you still wonder why you're afraid, when you don't have a 'Witch' or a 'queer' to burn?

Or do you just think whatever you feel then makes you 'righteous?'

Rupert?

Do you *really* think it's me you're hurting. Do you really think there's *anyone* you can hurt?

Do you really think 'making suffering' serves your 'God of Love?'

Do you really think that goes *anywhere* or do you just have something in your hand, so to speak?

Do you even think this is *about* 'you' ...or 'me?'

How very vain.

Don't mistake the fact that most thinking people just shut you *off* .... for some 'power to harm' you strut. I really don't have to put up with it, either.

*click.*
Rupert,
I don't think I would touch this one. Run away, run away, Rupert.

03-26-2010, 07:23 PM   #68
Veteran Member

I've addressed all of your insanity, posted the facts out in the open for all to see, so I am just going to keep it short and simple to summarize what I have already said....several times. You are a proven liar, and my personal opinion is that you are very mentally unstable
Regards!
03-26-2010, 07:28 PM   #69
graphicgr8s

*click.*
Actually most thinking people shut YOU off.

Rupert I had to send my compactor in for service again. And I have the best one they make.
03-26-2010, 07:37 PM   #70
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
Actually most thinking people shut YOU off.

Rupert I had to send my compactor in for service again. And I have the best one they make.
It's tough on Compactors George, even the best. Highly corrosive and vile garbage. My serviceman was out this week and as soon as he saw what was jamming the blades he called for a Hazmat Crew to give him some protection. Ran a flamethrower over it for ten minutes then submerged it for an hour in pure hydrochloric acid.....stunk like hell too! Sure glad I have that warranty! George, we don't always see eye to eye, but whatever you do, don't ever let your boy get near that stuff when they are cleaning......it is absolutely disgusting!
Regards!
03-27-2010, 07:47 AM   #71
Veteran Member

You done with the hate-fest, boys?

I think the actual topic's resolved, ...especially now that it's descended entirely to a 'Hate on RML fest.' Standard procedure, of course, make wild accusations, then attack people's character and blame them for your own behavior.

I notice it's pretty much the 'Biblical literalists' that have this particular thing going on.

I had the insight though, about your claims not to be able to, as I said 'understandle' the truth regarding someone else, instead calling them a 'liar' when their life experiences don't match your pre-existing beliefs, prejudices, and slanders.

I think some of you, Rupert in particular, are those kinds of people who literally *can't relate.* The things that seem to 'confuse' you most are when you'd have to put yourself in someone else's shoes. It seems for one reason or another, some of you *can't.* Or won't. When I said 'morally-stunted and empathically-challenged,' that would seem to have quite a bit to it.

It's like in psychological research, they have someone in a room, (usually they study children at various developmental ages,) ... they have two kids in there, call them Betty and Barney, and some boxes on a table. They put an apple in Box A, and then have Barney leave the room. Then they move the apple to box B and say to Betty, "Now when Barney comes back, where's he going to look for the apple?"

Past a certain point of development, Betty's supposed to stop saying, "It's in B." and realize Barney doesn't know the apple has been moved, so he'll look in A.

It's about 'self and other.' Some of you guys simply find it difficult or impossible to *relate* ...whether that's something you can't help which makes the literalistic view of your religion appealing, or if your religious ideology just subverts this capacity is kind of a chicken-egg question.

Does the literalistic view appeal because you *can't* see past rules? You keep claiming, effectively: "This is compassion and love when I am cruel and unjust, because my book says it is. It says it's Absolute Truth and I'm not interpreting it. My book says you're an awful person, if you say something about your life experiences which does not fit this view, I can't process it, can't accept it, ...I get angry, you must be lying or trying to attack me by standing up for yourself (or someone else: this all started with Rupert calling all Muslims in the world 'evil,' ) when I proclaim them and you 'evil.'"

Maybe that's why you guys are so scared of 'the other.' ...without empathy, without being able to *relate* as humans, ...you feel you have no capacity to predict or control what others do, without your 'rules' and 'definitions.' So different points of view *scare* you. You can't accept that others exist, or quite tell the difference, it seems, between you and someone else, on the other hand.

You assume everyone *else* in the world wants to convert "Everyone" to something, like a religion or being gay cause *you* want to convert 'Everyone' to your religion and make 'Everyone' be straight. (A common and irrational fear among Fundies. "If everyone isn't forced to be straight somehow, that means *everyone* will become gay and there'll be no more babies!" Who's 'everyone?' )

It certainly seems common enough in 'fundamentalism' of any kind, when we get to these 'book religions' and all the trouble the literalistic view causes.

A couple of things struck me in meditations this morning: One: this has been like trying to discuss color with blind people. (Who think they have a definition of 'color,' I suppose )

And it may be the common problem among these fundamentalisms.

Cause of , Two: I saw a Frontline documentary recently, where a journalist had managed to get himself 'embedded' with some Taliban ...call them fighters, for a brief while, and went on one of their ops.

These guys were, if not for the business they were about, almost comic, because they *could not relate.* Not to each other, or their targets, or bystanders. Just as well in a lot of ways, since their errand was murderous, but even talking to each other live on cell phones, they couldn't coordinate their attack: they seemed quite literally to have no sense of anything taking time for anyone else, or ability to relate to anyone else's position. They even shooed passersby they didn't want to kill out of the way, and darn near blew *them* up because they seemingly assumed that once they told the people to get going, they'd be gone, rather than about to walk into their 'kill zone.'

One can dismiss this with 'Wow, these guys are stone-stupid, and it's a good thing in some ways,' ...but maybe there's something more 'fundamental' at work. What 'fundamentalism' does to *empathy and consciousness.*

What does "believing makes it so, what I think is Absolute Truth, not me, but God says and does this..." mean when you're trying to 'make yourself and others believe' some *untrue definition of someone *else?*

I think it means you can't *understandle* the truth. You'd rather defame and harm others who won't accept the resulting bullying.

You don't see other human beings, you see characters out of your book. And get angry and aggressive and abusive when they don't "act like 'Absolute Truth' claims they do."

If you really 'can't understand,' you're simply in denial that you *don't* understand. Cause that seems 'threatening' to you, so you say anyone who is 'Other' must be threatening you.... and it's their fault when you harm them. All very-self-centered, I think, just with any kind of *real* compassion or empathy or ability to relate *displaced* onto some 'Book-God' and ideology.

Maybe it's just that certain kinds of minds are attracted to Fundamentalism, maybe Fundamentalism actually *removes* conscience somehow... but one thing I know about religions like Christianity is, people *tend* to get out of it what they bring to it.

Trying to batter everyone into your religion, then your view of your religion, then your ideology about it... Isn't acting from any kind of 'truth' or 'love' or any of that other doublespeak. The reason no one but your own *listen* to you or take you seriously is because you're not *communicating.* Just attacking.

I think this shows just *why* religion having some kind of power through government or things like government, can be so darn destructive. These fundamentalisms actually *cripple* our ability to interrelate in a democracy, and stir no end of strife and division. Which some interests will certainly *use* to prevent we, the people, from getting done what needs to be done.

Pagans usually find 'talking to evangelicals' to be like trying to dance with a load of bricks, and evangelicals find trying to discuss theology with us to be like 'trying to cut fog with an ax.'

I suppose it even appears to work once in a while, but doesn't seem to get anything accomplished for anyone. There's a reason this is to be a pluralistic, secular nation governed by the consent of the governed under Reason and the rule of law. People seem to have forgotten just how important that *is.*

Your book doesn't *justify* bigotry, all you do is show how ugly and irrational it is.

Last edited by Ratmagiclady; 03-27-2010 at 08:12 AM.
03-27-2010, 08:48 AM   #72
Veteran Member

You done with the hate-fest, boys?
I think the actual topic's resolved, ...especially now that it's descended entirely to a 'Hate on RML fest.' Standard procedure, of course, make wild accusations, then attack people's character and blame them for your own behavior.
It will be resolved when you quit coming back and adding more of your insane ranting that we are all out to "get you", and instead take my advice and move along.
I notice it's pretty much the 'Biblical literalists' that have this particular thing going on.
That's because you only see people of religion as enemies, so you are blind to the truth .
I had the insight though, about your claims not to be able to, as I said 'understandle' the truth regarding someone else, instead calling them a 'liar' when their life experiences don't match your pre-existing beliefs, prejudices, and slanders.
I called you a liar because you lied, plain and simple ...and I posted the facts for all to see. No one needs "prejudices" to see a lie......it is self-evident.
I think some of you, Rupert in particular, are those kinds of people who literally *can't relate.* The things that seem to 'confuse' you most are when you'd have to put yourself in someone else's shoes. It seems for one reason or another, some of you *can't.* Or won't. When I said 'morally-stunted and empathically-challenged,' that would seem to have quite a bit to it.
I can see when someone lies and attempts deceit of fellow Forum members....yes, I am one of those "kinds of people".
It's like in psychological research, they have someone in a room, (usually they study children at various developmental ages,) ... they have two kids in there, call them Betty and Barney, and some boxes on a table. They put an apple in Box A, and then have Barney leave the room. Then they move the apple to box B and say to Betty, "Now when Barney comes back, where's he going to look for the apple?"
Past a certain point of development, Betty's supposed to stop saying, "It's in B." and realize Barney doesn't know the apple has been moved, so he'll look in A.
Barney probably couldn't distinguish his ass from a hole in the ground, but I can see when you lie...and I did, and I posted it. Barney was a fool......we are not.

It's about 'self and other.' Some of you guys simply find it difficult or impossible to *relate* ...whether that's something you can't help which makes the literalistic view of your religion appealing, or if your religious ideology just subverts this capacity is kind of a chicken-egg question.
You never tire of bashing religion do you Ratlady?

Does the literalistic view appeal because you *can't* see past rules? You keep claiming, effectively: "This is compassion and love when I am cruel and unjust, because my book says it is. It says it's Absolute Truth and I'm not interpreting it. My book says you're an awful person, if you say something about your life experiences which does not fit this view, I can't process it, can't accept it, ...I get angry, you must be lying or trying to attack me by standing up for yourself (or someone else: this all started with Rupert calling all Muslims in the world 'evil,' ) when I proclaim them and you 'evil.'"
Truth is not a religious experience Ratlady, it is a fact of life for all....and so are the effects of lies. Muslims.....Evil people, I stand by it....and as long as they honor their koran that tells them to kill "infidels" they will remain Evil.

Maybe that's why you guys are so scared of 'the other.' ...without empathy, without being able to *relate* as humans, ...you feel you have no capacity to predict or control what others do, without your 'rules' and 'definitions.' So different points of view *scare* you. You can't accept that others exist, or quite tell the difference, it seems, between you and someone else, on the other hand.
Uhhhh....Hello! I'm replying to your nonsense and calling you a liar at every turn when you come back to this subject, because you are, so about how "scared" is that Ratlady?
You assume everyone *else* in the world wants to convert "Everyone" to something, like a religion or being gay cause *you* want to convert 'Everyone' to your religion and make 'Everyone' be straight. (A common and irrational fear among Fundies. "If everyone isn't forced to be straight somehow, that means *everyone* will become gay and there'll be no more babies!" Who's 'everyone?' )
I don't give a rats hiney if you live with a goat...or if you have a goats baby, or if you are a goats baby, or are gay, straight, or in between....I want you to tell the truth when you post your garbage here.

It certainly seems common enough in 'fundamentalism' of any kind, when we get to these 'book religions' and all the trouble the literalistic view causes.
Trouble like catching you in a lie and proving it! For all to see......yes I guess you are right here.
A couple of things struck me in meditations this morning: One: this has been like trying to discuss color with blind people. (Who think they have a definition of 'color,' I suppose )
Yes, we can see the truth and you won't.....you are blind by choice.

And it may be the common problem among these fundamentalisms.
Nope, I think all people regardless of politics, religion or sexual orientation want to see truth. You are indeed an exception in your own group.

Cause of , Two: I saw a Frontline documentary recently, where a journalist had managed to get himself 'embedded' with some Taliban ...call them fighters, for a brief while, and went on one of their ops.
These guys were, if not for the business they were about, almost comic, because they *could not relate.* Not to each other, or their targets, or bystanders. Just as well in a lot of ways, since their errand was murderous, but even talking to each other live on cell phones, they couldn't coordinate their attack: they seemed quite literally to have no sense of anything taking time for anyone else, or ability to relate to anyone else's position. They even shooed passersby they didn't want to kill out of the way, and darn near blew *them* up because they seemingly assumed that once they told the people to get going, they'd be gone, rather than about to walk into their 'kill zone.'
One can dismiss this with 'Wow, these guys are stone-stupid, and it's a good thing in some ways,' ...but maybe there's something more 'fundamental' at work. What 'fundamentalism' does to *empathy and consciousness.*
That is a pretty good description of you Ratlady. I keep telling you to get out of my "Kill Zone" and you keep coming back for another dose....and you think the Taliban are dumb?
What does "believing makes it so, what I think is Absolute Truth, not me, but God says and does this..." mean when you're trying to 'make yourself and others believe' some *untrue definition of someone *else?*
The truth is black and white here Ratlady....you keep trying to make it seem as if it is a mystery...it isn't.

I think it means you can't *understandle* the truth. You'd rather defame and harm others who won't accept the resulting bullying.
There is no bullying here except by you in your constant rants against "Fundies" and Christians. If pointing out your lies is defaming you, just quit lying!
You don't see other human beings, you see characters out of your book. And get angry and aggressive and abusive when they don't "act like 'Absolute Truth' claims they do."
I see truth and I see lies....human beings do both. You lied and I saw it...again, it is plain and simple.

If you really 'can't understand,' you're simply in denial that you *don't* understand. Cause that seems 'threatening' to you, so you say anyone who is 'Other' must be threatening you.... and it's their fault when you harm them. All very-self-centered, I think, just with any kind of *real* compassion or empathy or ability to relate *displaced* onto some 'Book-God' and ideology.
You are no threat to me or anyone but yourself. You are just a nuisance and a liar.

Maybe it's just that certain kinds of minds are attracted to Fundamentalism, maybe Fundamentalism actually *removes* conscience somehow... but one thing I know about religions like Christianity is, people *tend* to get out of it what they bring to it.
May be...,,.people that want to hear the truth, and surprise, not all of them are "Fundies".
Trying to batter everyone into your religion, then your view of your religion, then your ideology about it... Isn't acting from any kind of 'truth' or 'love' or any of that other doublespeak. The reason no one but your own *listen* to you or take you seriously is because you're not *communicating.* Just attacking.
Another lie, you are really on a long lying streak Ratlady! Show me any thread or post where I have tried to "batter" anyone into my religion? I can show you where I have plainly stated that I don't give a rats hiney what anyone believes.
I think this shows just *why* religion having some kind of power through government or things like government, can be so darn destructive.
Again, you go after religion as your primary enemy, because it exposes who you are and what you are... a liar and deceiver.

Your book doesn't *justify* bigotry, all you do is show how ugly and irrational it is.
Ratlady, some words of pure poison for you, right out of the "Book"........"The truth will set you free". Until you discover this, you just keep coming back for a new lesson, and I will be right her to give it to you.
Regards!
03-27-2010, 09:32 AM   #73
Veteran Member

all of this started by some jarhead wannabe (self proclaimed) who probably thinks Judas Priest is the source of his screen name...
03-27-2010, 09:54 AM   #74
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by mtroute Quote
all of this started by some jarhead wannabe (self proclaimed) who probably thinks Judas Priest is the source of his screen name...
Yep, ironically using a false accusation against *my* kind of religion to try and falsely associate some criminal thing with *me.*

When this proved to be not-the case, (the supposed 'Wiccan' actually had a blog full of apocalyptic Christian stuff on her facebook and was apparently in some 'ministry' ...if she was a Wiccan, she didn't know one of the biggest Wiccan holidays from another, ...a mistake that seems to have propagated through recent *defamations* of Wicca by such ministries, interestingly-enough, )

Well, they can't have that be the case, actually, quick, call RML a 'liar' and all manner of other nasty stuff! Lots!

The personal attacks certainly are there to divert from the fact that this all proved to be *wrong.* ( Not that these things don't turn up *everywhere* for *any* reason, but this was particularly frenzied. ) People insisting the falsehoods and literal prejudices are 'the truth' cause 'The Bible says so,' and of course, that Pagans deserve any abuse regardless of the false pretenses and fallacies and... Well, lies that *they* bring to everything.

It's kind of ironic, if not for the defamations out there, we might not be such household words in the first place.
03-27-2010, 10:05 AM   #75
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Correct me if I am wrong (I don't know very much about the Wicca religion), but I think part of the problem is Christians and other seeing (what they think is) the Wiccan symbol used in devil worshiping. What they are actually seeing is the Wicca symbol turned upside down, meaning the opposite of Wicca.

Again I might be wrong, but my point is that I think Wicca has been falsely labeled in a negative way.
Closed Thread