Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-24-2010, 09:35 AM   #16
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by graphicgr8s Quote
Hard fought because it is a bad bill. If it was a decent bill there would have been no need for the kickbacks. If it's so good again why are the writers of said bill and many others exempt from it?
What pisses me off is that you don't mind spending trillions dollars to invade a country that did nothing to harm you, but you balk at spending a few millions to help fellow Americans that are less fortunate than you.

I think you deserve an a$$ hole like Bush as president.

03-24-2010, 09:36 AM   #17
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by flyer Quote
What pisses me off is that you don't mind spending trillions dollars to invade a country that did nothing to harm you, but you balk at spending a few millions to help fellow Americans that are less fortunate than you.

Yves, it won't be millions. It won't even be billions. It will be trillions. Hell they're raping Medicare of half a trillion to pay for a small portion as it is.

P.S. Where will you canadians go for your HC now?
03-24-2010, 09:55 AM   #18
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery

Doesn't speak much for the One that chose him as running mate now does it?
Sure it does! In Biden's own words: "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Of course the fact that OBO was "the first" pretty much tells you what he thinks of
these House members though.

http://African_Americans_in_the_United_States_Congress

---------- Post added 03-24-2010 at 11:01 AM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by flyer Quote

Yves, I would love to have your system. The difference is that the Canadian government has shown that it is capable of managing a system like that. The U.S. has clearly shown in the past that it is not. Unless somebody can find a way to convince both Canada and the U.S. to allow the Canadian government to implement, and manage in perpetuity, the U.S. health care system, we're screwed.
03-24-2010, 12:28 PM   #19
Loyal Site Supporter

Clinton was a mealy mouth pu$$y. He only bombed countries when he needed to take scrutiny off his hijinks with interns
And Bush was a mealy mouth pussy that tried to invade a country that was already on it's knees and couldn't even do that right.
What's your point?

Hard fought because it is a bad bill. If it was a decent bill there would have been no need for the kickbacks. If it's so good again why are the writers of said bill and many others exempt from it?

It's not that kickbacks weren't required, it's just that your legislators will block anything, whether good or bad because it means someone will bribe them.
It has nothing to do with how good the legislation is and everything to do with how much pork these guys can get by miking the system.

QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote

Yves, I would love to have your system. The difference is that the Canadian government has shown that it is capable of managing a system like that. The U.S. has clearly shown in the past that it is not. Unless somebody can find a way to convince both Canada and the U.S. to allow the Canadian government to implement, and manage in perpetuity, the U.S. health care system, we're screwed.
You know, back in 1776, your forefathers banded together and threw off the chains of a corrupt government that was screwing them.
Fast forward 225 or so years, and you are now being ruled by a corrupt government that is screwing you.
Perhaps it's time to throw a hard six and do what your founding fathers did for the good of their country.
Providing there are still men left in the USA with the integrity and balls of Benjamin Franklin, George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, John Jay, James Madison, and Alexander Hamilton.

03-24-2010, 12:33 PM   #20
Veteran Member

Nah, didn't you read: they booted poor Jefferson out of schoolbooks. Appears that while he was otherwise sympathetic to your sentiments, he fails the crucial Christian test, what with his separation of state and religion nonsense.
03-24-2010, 12:34 PM   #21
graphicgr8s

QuoteOriginally posted by Wheatfield Quote
And Bush was a mealy mouth pussy that tried to invade a country that was already on it's knees and couldn't even do that right.
What's your point?

It's not that kickbacks weren't required, it's just that your legislators will block anything, whether good or bad because it means someone will bribe them.
It has nothing to do with how good the legislation is and everything to do with how much pork these guys can get by miking the system.

You know, back in 1776, your forefathers banded together and threw off the chains of a corrupt government that was screwing them.
Fast forward 225 or so years, and you are now being ruled by a corrupt government that is screwing you.
Perhaps it's time to throw a hard six and do what your founding fathers did for the good of their country.
Providing there are still men left in the USA with the integrity and balls of Benjamin Franklin, George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, John Jay, James Madison, and Alexander Hamilton.
Wheatfield, they had a supermajority and still couldn't get it done without bribes. So this wasn't the GOP doing it to them, it was there own Jackass party.
03-24-2010, 01:54 PM   #22
Loyal Site Supporter

Wheatfield, they had a supermajority and still couldn't get it done without bribes. So this wasn't the GOP doing it to them, it was there own Jackass party.
All you are saying is that the Democrats are just as corrupt as the Republicans. It's no surprise, they all have a vested interest in the status quo, and very little interest in running an honest government.

03-24-2010, 02:17 PM   #23
Veteran Member

All you are saying is that the Democrats are just as corrupt as the Republicans. It's no surprise, they all have a vested interest in the status quo, and very little interest in running an honest government.
But that's the beauty of it as we can choose just which end we get screwed in, and who gets the collateral goodies.
03-24-2010, 03:01 PM   #24
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Nesster Quote
But that's the beauty of it as we can choose just which end we get screwed in, and who gets the collateral goodies.
As long as you realize that in the end, you are getting screwed, and which end you are getting screwed in doesn't really matter.
Perhaps the world should take pity on you guys and organize a regime change for you.
03-24-2010, 03:46 PM   #25
Veteran Member

As long as you realize that in the end, you are getting screwed, and which end you are getting screwed in doesn't really matter.
Perhaps the world should take pity on you guys and organize a regime change for you.
I can guarantee you'd find a whole pile of WMD's.........
03-24-2010, 04:19 PM   #26
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Frankly both sides have got about the same level of credibility...i.e. none. I wish there was a giant reset button on the whole thing.
03-24-2010, 05:11 PM   #27
Loyal Site Supporter

Press Here: