Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-31-2010, 01:11 PM   #46
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Javier, nice photos. It is a good reminder of the main reason why this forum exists.

03-31-2010, 02:58 PM   #47
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Well, I wasn't really trying to speak for you, but although we might not always agree, I was pretty sure we were in unison on this.

I'm not trying to be inflammatory here, but you do bring up an interesting thought when you say "GW listened to the wrong people and it ruined him". Somewhere down the road of time, will historians show George to be a "patsy" for the right wing hawks, led by Dick Cheney and sidekicks? I have never been able to give George much credit as a stand alone thinker, and it was always assumed that Cheney was running the show from day one.....In this regard I have always thought of George as "feeble or weak" minded. It does not absolve him of responsibility as it would not of Lee Harvey if he was indeed a "patsy" .... a patsy that pulled the trigger for those that commanded his thoughts. Just a thought......what do you think?
Best Regards!
I think you hit the nail on the head. Powell also got screwed. He was a military guy and believed in the military chain of command. I think he was the real patsy.
Very unfortionate.
A

---------- Post added 03-31-2010 at 05:01 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
I didn't see that....was he walking like he had a corn cob up his butt....you know, like George walks?
Regards!
Pretty much except he has a little hitch in his walk.

---------- Post added 03-31-2010 at 05:03 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by jgredline Quote
seriously. The one thing I would have wanted from BHO is to bring home the troops. Why did he send more troops to get slaughtered?
From anti war rally I went to.

Very nice series.
A

Last edited by Artesian; 03-31-2010 at 03:06 PM.
Closed Thread