Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-29-2010, 09:53 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Ok, you're not into cattle prods. How about a 12ga up their ass then.

03-30-2010, 05:32 AM   #17
Veteran Member

I suppose it just goes to show, really: before you get all 'anti-government...'

How well do you know and like your local would-be warlords?

You think the EPA is a problem, have a look at what these guys do for property values. Wait'll you see how they 'redistribute wealth,' too.

Speaking of which, anyone paid attention to what the mercenary company formerly known as Blackwater is up to lately, now that they've gotten paid so much for Iraq? They've got a Christianist thing going on in there, too.
03-30-2010, 05:47 AM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Blackwater or Xe....

you mean like this:
Blackwater / Xe is owned by Erik Prince who views himself as a “Christian crusader tasked with eliminating Muslims and the Islamic faith from the globe," and that Prince "intentionally deployed to Iraq certain men who shared his vision of Christian supremacy, knowing and wanting these men to take every available opportunity to murder Iraqis." According to testimony given by a former marine who worked for Prince.
Disgruntled employee...... Damning as it is, this needs more proof.
Blackwater Executives To Be Charged | Gather
AP Exclusive: Charges eyed for ex-Blackwater boss - Yahoo! News
Erik Prince, head of Blackwater, accused of... | Gather
03-30-2010, 06:26 AM   #19
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

QuoteOriginally posted by jeffkrol Quote
you mean like this:
Blackwater / Xe is owned by Erik Prince who views himself as a “Christian crusader tasked with eliminating Muslims and the Islamic faith from the globe," and that Prince "intentionally deployed to Iraq certain men who shared his vision of Christian supremacy, knowing and wanting these men to take every available opportunity to murder Iraqis." According to testimony given by a former marine who worked for Prince.
Disgruntled employee...... Damning as it is, this needs more proof.
Blackwater Executives To Be Charged | Gather
AP Exclusive: Charges eyed for ex-Blackwater boss - Yahoo! News
Erik Prince, head of Blackwater, accused of... | Gather

I know that for eight years right wing fruitloops worshiped in their little hallway shrines, with candles burning and a big wall photo of Jesus George.....but I always wondered who Jesus Georg worshiped in his hallway shrine? Now I know! He worshiped his buddy Erik Prince! That Jesus George! .......a fine Christian man he is!
Regards!

03-30-2010, 07:36 AM   #20
Site Supporter

Pass the guns and praise the ammunition!
or was that, praise the gun and pass the ammunition?
Don't matter with FrootLoops.

Hey? Who put the oops in FrootLoops?
03-30-2010, 07:41 AM   #21
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Hello out there! Are some of you of the opinion that Fruitloops only come in one flavor?
Best Regards!
Well, actually there is a version of that. Ever hear of Cheerios?
03-30-2010, 08:18 AM   #22

QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
That's grain. Grain isn't a fruit.

Applejacks on the other hand....

03-30-2010, 08:25 AM   #23
Site Supporter

The only grains FrootLoops know of are the grains they put in their shells.
03-30-2010, 08:34 AM   #24
Veteran Member

Oh yes....Cheerios, I forgot about those! Made of peaches and plums....right?
Regards!
03-30-2010, 08:45 AM   #25
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Oh yes....Cheerios, I forgot about those! Made of peaches and plums....right?
Regards!
You don't seriously think there is fruit in fruitloops, do you?
Kellog's Product Detail

See, loaning me your obviously unread copy of "Google for Dummies" backfired, didn't it?
03-30-2010, 09:08 AM   #26
Veteran Member

Any news on the AntiChrist? Did they get him?
Beast Regards!
HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

I live in Texas and these nut cases are everywhere here. It's kind of scary. I went to this "hairy Jesus" thing with a co worker one time. Wow. It's really bizarre. Trust me, you have to see it to see just how freaking pathetically weird it is. I didn't know whether to be really scared of them or just pity them.
03-30-2010, 10:29 AM   #27
Veteran Member

You don't seriously think there is fruit in fruitloops, do you?
Kellog's Product Detail

See, loaning me your obviously unread copy of "Google for Dummies" backfired, didn't it?

Oh come on again Jim! Right here at Easter time you will next be telling me that the Easter Bunny is not real! You must have a pirated version of Google......you know a phony phishing version where they play games with you? I've eaten Fruitloop flavors and they taste just like fruit...because they are pure nutritious condensed fruit juice.....right? I thought everyone knew that! You're not like the Ratlady, I hope,....she can look at a can of condensed milk and know it came from a cow....just like matter in the universe came from "condensed matter", thus proving the origin of matter. Fruitloops are not like that...it says right on the label "Real Fruit Juice".....any how, I think it does...it it some very tiny print and even my reading glasses can't quite make it out. You take a look for yourself...it is right under the words "WARNING!" .......I guess you could get too much vitamin C?

Best Regards!
03-30-2010, 01:34 PM   #28

QuoteOriginally posted by shooz Quote
You really don't see the difference between the two?
Sure. One major difference is the press, and government, making certain to attach the label Christian, but in the other case did not want to leap to the conclusion that his religion had anything to do with the shooting.

---------- Post added 03-30-2010 at 03:36 PM ----------

Hello out there! Are some of you of the opinion that Fruitloops only come in one flavor? Get on down to your local Convenience Store and get some, start counting the flavors and see what you come up with. Besides the varieties in flavoring, some are packed on the right, some on the left and some in the middle. Now see if you might get some correlation going to what we see in America...and the world....regarding Fruitloops.

Don't tell me they are all on the right side of the package...or on the left...or all in the center......or all one flavor...they just aren't....plain and simple!
Best Regards!
Red fruitloops are repubs.
Blue fruitloops are dems.
Yellow are commys.
Green are Nader-ites.
Lavendar are ... well, you know.

Last edited by Green_Manelishi; 03-30-2010 at 02:09 PM. Reason: correct text
03-30-2010, 01:56 PM   #29
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Green_Manelishi Quote
Sure. One major difference is the press, and government, making certain to attach the label Christian, but in the other case did not want to leap to the conclusion that his religion had anything to do with the shooting.
What, the guy you called an R-head?

Frankly, 'Christians' aren't a minority that people might be inclined to get violently hysterical about, for one thing, ...for another, nothing *initially* suggested leaping to the 'assumption' that the "R-head" Army shrink with a couple of conspicuous other motives (like wanting to not deploy, and also being generally crazy,) was an "Islamo-fascist."

Clearly, investigation has shown that he was at least *trying* to be one, but apparently he tried to contact some of those Islamic terrorists, and *they* didn't believe him. Yaknow, close enough, really. But that wasn't all on the table at the time.

Kind of some rare sensitivity there, actually. I think in part *because* no one knew who to blame yet just cause he went postal.

That's a bit different, I think, from catching an *actual militant Christian conspiracy plotting violent insurrection.*

Of course, you should see what happened when you tried to use some media depictions and headlines of a "Wiccan" who flipped out and stabbed someone as being supposed to represent *me* somehow.

You remember, the story that turned out to be about a lady who *was claimed* to be Wiccan but didn't even know which holiday she was claiming to have been celebrating? Or apparently anything else about it? With a website full of pretty dark Christianity and references to her *Bible Study* ministry ?"

Mr. Objectivity in media portrayals?

I mean, trust me, I know what can happen. Any time something hinky happens and the cops find a cheesy New Age book of 'Love Spells' in the house or something, Pagans get painted up with it. Big headlines, usually turns out to be something else entirely once the less-interesting truth comes out. Doesn't stop the active defamations, though.

I don't think Christians have self-proclaimed 'Occult experts' 'educating' police and the public in Fundamentalist *conspiracy theories* of 'How To Recognize Evil Christian Crime, Mostly Through Pop Culture We Don't Like And Lots Of Defamations."

*Everybody* actually *does* know you come in all kinds. Cause you're *the majority.*

Inducing panic about 'R-heads' as you say every time a crime happens with a Muslim involved doesn't do anyone a service. Particularly before the facts are known. Which they weren't as yet.

Heck, most people who *do* go postal have some kind of Christian belief involved thing. At least just on the demographics, that's pretty inevitable, and they don't leap to say "Christian Mass Murderer" ...they say "Disgruntled Employee Shoots 14 At Mc Donald's" or "Jilted Lover" or whatever.

QuoteQuote:
Red fruitloops are democrats.
Blue fruitloops are republicans.
Yellow are commys.
Green are Nader-ites.
Lavendar are ... well, you know.

Yeah. I know, that's actually another slur you're referring to, isn't it? And you got your red and blue mixed up.
03-30-2010, 02:09 PM   #30

QuoteOriginally posted by Ratmagiclady Quote
What, the guy you called an R-head?

Frankly, 'Christians' aren't a minority that people might be inclined to get violently hysterical about, for one thing, ...for another, nothing *initially* suggested leaping to the 'assumption' that the "R-head" Army shrink with a couple of conspicuous other motives (like wanting to not deploy, and also being generally crazy,) was an "Islamo-fascist."

Clearly, investigation has shown that he was at least *trying* to be one, but apparently he tried to contact some of those Islamic terrorists, and *they* didn't believe him. Yaknow, close enough, really. But that wasn't all on the table at the time.

Kind of some rare sensitivity there, actually. I think in part *because* no one knew who to blame yet just cause he went postal.

That's a bit different, I think, from catching an *actual militant Christian conspiracy plotting violent insurrection.*

Of course, you should see what happened when you tried to use some media depictions and headlines of a "Wiccan" who flipped out and stabbed someone as being supposed to represent *me* somehow.

You remember, the story that turned out to be about a lady who *was claimed* to be Wiccan but didn't even know which holiday she was claiming to have been celebrating? Or apparently anything else about it? With a website full of pretty dark Christianity and references to her *Bible Study* ministry ?"

Mr. Objectivity in media portrayals?

I mean, trust me, I know what can happen. Any time something hinky happens and the cops find a cheesy New Age book of 'Love Spells' in the house or something, Pagans get painted up with it. Big headlines, usually turns out to be something else entirely once the less-interesting truth comes out. Doesn't stop the active defamations, though.

I don't think Christians have self-proclaimed 'Occult experts' 'educating' police and the public in Fundamentalist *conspiracy theories* of 'How To Recognize Evil Christian Crime, Mostly Through Pop Culture We Don't Like And Lots Of Defamations."

*Everybody* actually *does* know you come in all kinds. Cause you're *the majority.*

Inducing panic about 'R-heads' as you say every time a crime happens with a Muslim involved doesn't do anyone a service. Particularly before the facts are known. Which they weren't as yet.

Heck, most people who *do* go postal have some kind of Christian belief involved thing. At least just on the demographics, that's pretty inevitable, and they don't leap to say "Christian Mass Murderer" ...they say "Disgruntled Employee Shoots 14 At Mc Donald's" or "Jilted Lover" or whatever.

So many words, so little sense. Was there a point?

Yeah. I know, that's actually another slur you're referring to, isn't it? And you got your red and blue mixed up.
So I did. But still, fruit loops exist in many flavors.
Closed Thread